*****Big Brother 17 SPOILERS Thread*****

308,778 Views | 2268 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TJJackson
Scotch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I haven't heard any Van talk, I'll need to rewatch the other camera an hour or so ago, but I thought it was clever of Van to pop into the HOH room to talk over possible replacement noms.
tailgatetimer10
AG
It's really looking like Liz may be going up. This phone twist is really going to get interesting if they don't put Audrey up.. Whoever answers is going to be very aware of the house's intention and will be able to flip.
MSCAg
AG
Dumb if Liz goes up. Always put up people you don't mind going. I would put up James or maybe Meg.
Scotch
AG
Van straight up brought Meg's name up to Shelli. I think she would actually be the best pawn. The thing about Liz is that Shelli isn't close enough to her to keep her off the block, even though she isn't a target.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Putting James up is a waste. He's the type you can get out later as necessary... They're in a tight situation since they dialed in Day as the target bc they have to be careful.. I think Day was the correct person to push out though. She's volatile
Scotch
AG
Reading Morty's now, looks like Meg may go up instead of Liz. I'll watch feeds later, but I hope that actually happens.
Ganondorf
AG
Jokers had a blurb that HGs are noticing Shelli and Clay and looking to target them.
jetch17
AG
That dude sounds more like Chris Griifin than anything

But bobcat definitely comes to mind
Tommy Pickles
AG
Interesting story from Clay
GT_Aggie2015
AG
quote:
Interesting story from Clay

WTF
Ganondorf
AG
WTF
MSCAg
AG
That doesn't surprise me.
MooreTrucker
AG
"I put it in my hair..you know, when I'm feeling frisky" - Jeff?
tailgatetimer10
AG
I'm just glad this season is going better than last. Last year's cast was very dense and boring. Very afraid of making moves, such as the one being made this week.
Bunk Moreland
Sun 8:17 PM BBTMeg - "I am good friend's with Frankie's best friend."

So tired of reading this **** by houseguests each year. C'mon Grodner...it's ok to reach out and find HG's with no ties to former BB houseguests, CBS shows, or employees.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
Sun 8:17 PM BBTMeg - "I am good friend's with Frankie's best friend."

So tired of reading this **** by houseguests each year. C'mon Grodner...it's ok to reach out and find HG's with no ties to former BB houseguests, CBS shows, or employees.

Agreed!! there's a vast untapped well of lunatics out there that could be brought into the mix.

And if I see any combination of Brenchel ever again, I'm done with BB for good.
LHIOB
AG
Andrea from Survivor was there was Meg got her key.
Bunk Moreland
I truly don't understand the need to do that. There's no reason whatsoever. They have thousands upon thousands of people who audition for the show and try out, and they also go around places and just cast roles. Why just let some former person's friend be on the show? It just opens up the door for claims of manipulation.
MSCAg
AG
Becky's train accident story is pretty interesting.

http://bigbrotherlivefeedupdates.blogspot.com/2015/06/the-story-about-becky-and-her-injury.html?m=1
LHIOB
AG
Veto meeting started a few mins ago so there should be some fireworks later today
tailgatetimer10
AG
They are putting Meg up, correct? I read in the updates they had a talk with her and she agreed. I'm glad this weekend was relatively quiet since everyone was out enjoying July 4th!
Bunk Moreland
yeah they rushed all the comps to get it done before July 4th, then now they are having the veto meeting. Sounded like Meg was going up and ok with it.

Dayvonne already thinking she's leaving. But the phone twist is going to be interesting.
tailgatetimer10
AG
I'm trying to think of the numbers if Day or Jason picks up the phone.. they would likely remove Clay, Becky, and Audrey from voting due to their association with the Day situation. That would leave 9 Votes.. could they get 5 people to vote to evict Meg, if this was the case? I think shes screwed regardless, no?
Bunk Moreland
I think in the end she's still done. Meg was the better choice to go up next to her to help ensure it.

Even though others in the house would still be semi irritated that Audrey isn't up there, Day doesn't have sway of enough people. Meg isn't disliked by anyone that would make that decision tough.
tailgatetimer10
AG
I agree. Clay and Shelli played a great game this week. Jason is still pissed at Audrey, and that is his primary target. They literally took out his closest housemate, and remained outside of his primary target. That is exactly what they wanted in allowing Audrey to stay another week. Next week will be interesting to see if any dynamic will change. No doubt someone will go crazy sometime soon. It's only a matter of time when they lock these people in a house together. I think Audrey will screw up again, because she's still getting caught into lies. She's awful.
Bunk Moreland
always keep a big target in the house if you can find a way to manipulate the others as a reason for not getting them out.

Clay's problem is he's kind of dumb and he is now stuck with Shelly. He's playing a solid final 8 or final 6 game. And while winning is nice, he seems totally content with face time, getting to jury, and flirting. It'll likely lead to more opportunities for him outside the show.

I appreciate that he watched the past 8 seasons or whatever this spring in anticipation. He clearly does things and talks about past seasons that picked up on trends, etc. Hell, he cooks. That bought him 5 weeks. But he's also sitting around and falling prey to what might be tough to get away from, and that's the Shelly connection.

Best move for him now is to get Shelli to jury, and hope like hell she goes home quickly after that. Then he will have multiple weeks to be on his own.
LHIOB
AG
Will be Becky be pissed? From what I have read the phone hasn't been used yet so the next few days will be interesting for sure.
tailgatetimer10
AG
I'm not sure if he was telling Jeff what he wants to hear, but he did make a final two with him yesterday. Which wouldn't be a bad deal. Jeff is a bigger target than Clay... But I agree. He needs to cut ties with Shelli if he wants to win 500k. Her winning HOH was a good thing for him. But it's turning into a bad thing, because he spends all of his time upstairs further increasing the perception of him being completely loyal to Shelli.
MSCAg
AG
Audrey and Jeff talking about Steve needs to go because if he stays around, he'll be harder to get out.
GT_Aggie2015
AG
Da is on to the twins! Cam 2 right after 5PM today and still going. She told Jason and James!
LHIOB
AG
Was coming to post that!

One has a fatter face according to Day. Will she blow her cover or use it as leverage?
GT_Aggie2015
AG
She should use it as leverage in my opinion. Yet again, I'm not a fan of Da'Vonne so I couldn't care less.
Scotch
AG
5:00 Texas time? I went back to then no convo.

I did notice that the twins just had to make it past a certain point, Julie didn't say they couldn't be detected.
rhoswen
AG
What do they get if they make it to a certain point? Seems like it'd be a disadvantage not being around all the time.
Tommy Pickles
AG
If they make it to week 5 then they both get to come into the house and play separately

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.