*****Big Brother 17 SPOILERS Thread*****

308,773 Views | 2268 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TJJackson
Ramrod
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:

Vanessa looks solid now for a handful of weeks unless Becky wins hoh. Hope she does and she nominates vanessa and a twin. You want vanessa to go home? Get a twin up next to her.

It would have to be Liz that goes up, that way If Vanessa is sitting next to her both Austin and Julia would vote to send Vanessa out. I think Austin would vote to evict Julia if he had the chance.
RockInspector
Agreed Ramrod. However, Vanessa knows Liz does not really like Austin Romantically...she won't hesitate to use that information to her advantage.
AggieGirl35
AG
Again. This cast is so mind-numbingly dumb.
RockInspector
Every time Meg and James have an opportunity to make a move, they make it with bravado...and then it blows up in their face.

They are so freaking dumb...it was painful to watch at first but now it just cracks me up.

And to answer the question Meg is asking herself right now, yes, you and James look like idiots and you should be embarrassed.
Bunk Moreland
So Vanessa, Liz, Julia and Austin gave all been celebrating quietly at different times since feeds were back. Vanessa tells Liz their 4 is solid for final 4 now. All working perfectly.

Meanwhile, Meg and james think either Austin or vanessa we're behind the meg/Jackie noms, and Meg wonders out loud if they should have evicted vanessa instead of Shelli.

Geeze these people are all so dumb.

What's equally frustrating is that davonne and jason could read the house really well, but stupidly did not "play" the game... And instead had fun gossiping about it all. They could have been very valuable in the house at this point, but it seems idiocracy rules in bb17
htxag09
AG
quote:
The house is so dumb. Meg saying "why Jackie?" as she whines is verbatim Shelli and clay saying "why us this week?" after they were nominated. They act as if they are owed something the second their side doesn't hold the power

This x 1,000. It's almost unbearable watching this exact thing happen week after week.
MSCAg
AG
Poor Steve.... He is having a hard time processing this. Pretty sure he is a high functioning Aspberger . He is very overwhelmed and James is trying to help him just come down.

He keeps walking around saying this isn't what he wanted and saying he wants his basket.

Kind of worried about the dude. Seemed like he wanted to backdoor someone but not sure who.
Scotch
AG
They save the in between convos for Sunday, but did Steve want the veto used or not?

I am rooting for Johhny Mac and Steve, but will praise Vanessa as an all time great if she makes it to the end.
Bunk Moreland
He wanted to back door Becky. But the one person in the house who would protect her wasn't going to give him that opportunity when he won..

Jmac made a great move tonight. Steve has the blood and he can just say he didn't want to rock the boat.
Bondag
AG
He wanted to back door Becky. Johnny asked who he would nominate in hammock room, did not get a good answer and left things the same to probably save Becky.
Bunk Moreland
But in reality, Steve shouldn't be upset. He now gets to go forward with 2 allies in the house in vanessa and jmac, and if he ever gets over his hate for Becky, he has her by extension. And those allies are spread around the house.

Hes sitting pretty unless Meg randomly wins hoh... But even then I have to think the new plan is break up the austwins by everyone who isn't them.
Scotch
AG
Yeah, huge positive for Steve: who really cared that Jackie went home? Nobody that matters.
LHIOB
AG
Great play by JM. He beasted that comp too. When does the HOH start?
RockInspector
JM needs to talk to James and Meg and say look, I want to work with you but the two of you can't get out of your own way (tough love). We ave three strong competitors and we can turn this thing around but y'all have got to listen to me and Becky. From now on, when we have power, we make a plan and stick to it. Gut feels in the BB house are usually correct so no more flipping or you will find your ass in the jury house. Sorry to be so harsh but it's the only way I know to get through to y'all.

JMO, but he should say something along those lines.

MSCAg
AG
James and Becky talking, with James pointing out the last big group is the Austwins.
Bondag
AG
James should have gone after Austwins. They add nothing to house and just skate by because there are bigger targets.
RockInspector
Keep in mind, it's James. He will change his mind three times before he goes to bed.
Ambres
AG
I am giving Van credit.. unlike Derek who manipulated the situation and never got any direct blood.. she had made big moves and even flipped the house two different times. She has also eliminated every single real threat to her. (Jeff, Jason, Day and Shelli).. all while putting the blame on someone else.

Her next target will be either Austin, JMAC or James. She will pick it base on who wins HOH.

Now that being said, I am hoping JMAC wins.

(Was going for Clay since he is a fellow Aggie and Gator.. but oh well)
Scotch
AG
JMac/Steve convo in hammock room ten minutes ago seemed to indicate Steve said to JMac after veto was won, "How do you feel about NOT using the veto?".

I can't tell if this is real or a cover story, (edit: rewatched that part of show and the convo was ending when camera switched to them, so we'll see Sunday, I guess)
Bunk Moreland
quote:
JMac/Steve convo in hammock room ten minutes ago seemed to indicate Steve said to JMac after veto was won, "How do you feel about NOT using the veto?".

I can't tell if this is real or a cover story, but that's what I thought I heard during show, will watch that exchange over in a few minutes.

Would make me respect Steves game a lot more. He clearly knows the game but struggles so badly in the house socially. But that was the right move. Break up a trio and stick with it. Hopefully he did mean that truthfully
tallgrant
Steve wanted to backdoor Becky. I think he knew Johnny Mac and Becky were close, so he wouldn't say who the replacement would be. Johnny Mac read the situation, decided it was better to save Becky than Jackie, and didn't use the veto.

I'm hoping they can wake Steve up to the fact that he's not really in Vanessa's alliance- she's using him for information, and it's Austin and the Twins she's really with. The rest of the house has to break the group up. IF not I suspect Steve will disappear in 6th or 7th place.

Really wish that James, Jackie and Meg had not gotten complacent either. They really needed to get rid of Vanessa tonight in the first vote, as Shelli was isolated from everyone else. The good news is that Vanessa is the only one of that group that seems competitive in competitions. Hoping to see Johnny Mac or Becky in the HoH.
jdls13
AG
Liz won
AG
James is the stupidest player this season, with meg and Jackie a close second and third.
Saxsoon
AG
Oh ****
RockInspector
Well, that blows. This Will all but ensure a final four of the Austwins and Vanessa.

Short of Austin finally getting fed up with Vanessa, the next few weeks could be very boring as they pick off their targets one by one.

Good job BB production! And let's not forget Team Dumbass for their pivotal role in this fiasco.
AgsLv44
AG
Wow! Just because he is attractive and white? Honestly I think seemed like a pretty good guy. One of my younger nephews watches this show (early teens) and he and his friends assumed Clay might be a jerk. They ended up liking him too. Maybe not making the best moves, but thought he seemed nice. I've only watched this year so have not looked at other forums etc
Saxsoon
AG
This is going to be so boring now if it goes the way we think it will. Their only hope is they can't win every Hoh can they?
AB2
AG
I'm going to guess Becky and James get nominated. Either could be the real target...I'm thinking James.
MSCAg
AG
JMac is the target, also thinking of Vanessa.
aggied8
quote:
Wow! Just because he is attractive and white? Honestly I think seemed like a pretty good guy. One of my younger nephews watches this show (early teens) and he and his friends assumed Clay might be a jerk. They ended up liking him too. Maybe not making the best moves, but thought he seemed nice. I've only watched this year so have not looked at other forums etc

Aggie moral victory! We might not win (ever) but at least we're nice losers.
aggietoolman
AG
Yep, with Liz winning it pretty much sets a boring finish in place. You'll have Vanessa and Austwins running the house until Vanessa makes a move on the Austwins (directly or indirectly).
MSCAg
AG
More and more, it is shaping up like James' laser focus on the showmance and ignoring the 3 (4)-headed monster is gonna end up biting the house.

If Becky or JMac go home, essentially the best comp players left are Vanessa and the Austwins.

The only thing that could get interesting is I don't know if Vanessa is going to want to go to F4 with the Austwins.
aggie98infl
AG
This is where I am a total hypocrite. I hate the stupid twists and production involvement, but if it will help my favorites I suddenly don't mind it so much. Of course my favorites typically aren't who "America" or production like.

I would take them bringing back a takeover (talk about a giveup on what was supposed to be the theme of the season). But if Johnny Mac goes home this week, all they have to do is make it a fan vote instead of a comp to get him back in the house. Johnny Mac is good at comps, but so are Shelly and Jackie.

Sex Panther
AG
Meg, James and Jackie may honestly be the dumbest people on the planet. I'm absolutely floored by that level of stupidity. Becky served it up brilliantly only to be swatted down by the Mensa three.

My only question is why did Johnny Mac vote for Shelli to go home?
AcctAg11
AG
quote:
Meg, James and Jackie may honestly be the dumbest people on the planet. I'm absolutely floored by that level of stupidity. Becky served it up brilliantly only to be swatted down by the Mensa three.

My only question is why did Johnny Mac vote for Shelli to go home?
He probably voted with the house so as to not make himself a bigger target than he already was. He probably knew everyone was voting out Shelly, so his vote would have been worthless.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.