Houston
Sponsored by

Woman Stole Package from Front Porch

35,390 Views | 214 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Some Junkie Cosmonaut
Bert315
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pretty sure Mister Car Wash has red as its colors.
jetch17
AG
In front of iShine right now. Tan shirts.
jetch17
AG
Blue wave is in fact blue

KW02
AG
Depending on what your position is, the shirts are different colors at Car Spa.

Check out Mr. Detail on Jones Rd. Looks sketchy.
KW02
AG
Mr. Detail:

swimmerbabe11
counter ladies and amnagers could totally be in polos there.
jetch17
AG
They've all got fishing shirts on at mr detail today, no dogbiscuits in sight
jetch17
AG
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
quote:

I am guessing she works there
jetch17
AG
Walked around a little while my truck got worked. Looks like everyone, including managers & counter folk, signed up for fishing shirt Thursday

I was ready to Dongefino that ho
Diggity
AG
they're probably using that place to launder money anyway.
MichaelJ
AG
quote:
Walked around a little while my truck got worked. Looks like everyone, including managers & counter folk, signed up for fishing shirt Thursday

I was ready to Dongefino that ho

Have you seen her? I wouldn't dongefino her with your 'richard'
jetch17
AG
I didn't literally mean I want to hog poke her, I meant chase her past the popcorn machine while screaming accusations
Diggity
AG
you'll need a prop microphone for that.
Satellite of Love
Oh he's got a prop microphone for her....in his pants.
jetch17
AG
It's like one of those bob barker ones
Diggity
AG
followed shortly after by:

jetch17
92Ag95
AG
Even if you're successful in determining what the shirt says I doubt it will help you.

She probably stole that too.

She was probably hoping there were diet pills in your package.....fat nasty h.o.
CFTXAG10
AG
Probably snagged that polo at a garage sale or goodwill
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
what the hell happened from 2003-2007? seems like 70% of the time i notice some random ****tard comments on texags there is an 07 in the username.
BMX Bandit
Fran
txaggie_08
AG
What about Swish Car Wash? They wear red polos. I can't get a closer up picture off of the interwebs though. It also appears to be located quite far from Jersey Village...

Milwaukees Best Light
AG
That Benz is cleaner than any of my vehicles have ever been, and they are driving it into the carwash!
Marvin_Zindler
AG
How have we not been provided with this broad's name, address, social security number, and blood type by now.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:
How have we not been provided with this broad's name, address, social security number, and blood type by now.
Too bad it wasn't a 14 year old disabled girl making a Hook 'Em horns sign at a Sunshine Kids event and posting the pic on Twitter...we could have had Booze destroy her life by now.
drumboy
AG
quote:
If this happened in Garden Oaks you'd already have close up pictures of the chick selling the goods at a pawn shop.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/oak-forest-neighborhood-on-alert-as-package-thief-hits-multiple-homes

CDUB98
AG
Not Garden Oaks, Oak Forest.
bigjag19
AG
Is he sporting socks with sandals?
drumboy
AG
quote:
Ah.... I need to just stick to 'GOOF' cause I can never remember which is which. I did have an old coworker that lived in OF tell me that GO is the people that have money. My mom grew up in OF and she said that Timbergove is where the people with money lived.
CDUB98
AG
The money is more in Garden Oaks these days. Those lots are huge, and with the new builds...daaaaaammmmmnnnn.

However, there have been several new homes in Oak Forest getting up near the one million dollar mark. Oh I so do enjoy watching my tax bill skyrocket.
drumboy
AG
I'm in Timbergrove and I understand the prices going up. Last 2 builds on my street were listed for $1.2M and sold pretty quickly but that was a little over a year ago. Dude next door to me in one of them has a Cayenne, new 911 turbo convertible and some new ferrari model that I'm not sure of but there's a year-long waiting list. I'm over here loving my paid off 2012 Tundra.

Also, I get called out at neighborhood toddler playdates for riding a couple passes on my CR250 in the easement to make sure it's all good after sitting for 6 months.
jpc08
AG
quote:
quote:
Ah.... I need to just stick to 'GOOF' cause I can never remember which is which. I did have an old coworker that lived in OF tell me that GO is the people that have money. My mom grew up in OF and she said that Timbergove is where the people with money lived.

I just call it Upper Heights. I'm working on a great deal in Acres Homes which is basically Upper Heights too.
BUSTED

http://www.khou.com/news/crime/social-media-helps-id-package-theft-suspect/277010605
jpc08
AG
quote:
BUSTED

http://www.khou.com/news/crime/social-media-helps-id-package-theft-suspect/277010605
You got my hopes up. This guy doesn't look like the same woman from pg 1.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.