Houston
Sponsored by

Woman Stole Package from Front Porch

35,379 Views | 214 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Some Junkie Cosmonaut
randy828
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
A woman stole a package from my front door last Friday afternoon and I caught her on video. The Jersey Village Police Department is trying to catch her by spreading the video so I thought I would post it here in case anyone might recognize her or the shirt (polo with business name) she is wearing.

Probably a long shot, but let's see if TexAgs can help catch her!

Sooooo...more importantly, did you get to meet Ilse Gonzalez? Have her come over for an interview????
Kenneth_2003
AG
quote:
quote:
4 pages and no identification of the shirt logo? I'm disappointed. Haven't you guys seen what they can do with a video on CSI?
Did OP put it on Outdoor, Automotive, or OR? That will lead to the thief, their place of employment, their favorite food, mother's maiden name, and who she voted for in the past three elections.
So maybe not SJL...

But definitely 2012 -- Obama, 2008 -- Obama, 2004 -- votin? aint nobody got time for that!
JYDog90
AG
Lance Z talked about it this morning on 790
230Ag
AG
Wow- y'all are still talking about this dumb bizznatch that stole some dog treats?
Al Bula
AG
Probably the worst showing of the Houston board in 2016
Ag_07
AG
quote:
Wow- y'all are still talking about this dumb bizznatch that stole some dog treats?

But it COULD"VE been grandma's meds or little Johnny's birthday gift so we've got to pull out all the stops and hunt this beetch down!!!
Aggie Oilman
Ag_07 has got to be a troll. There is no Aggie that is this stupid is there?
Ag_07
AG
I'm only half kidding.

I stated a while back I'm against thieves and stealing, but thought it was a bit overkill for some dog treats. It then got out of hand and took multiple derails.
OnlyForNow
AG
Why does it matter what was stolen?
BMX Bandit
How is it "overkill"?

Your victim mentality is exactly why thieves continue to behave this way.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Guarentee you Ag07 voted for Obama twice. Probably votes for SheJack as well.
El Mero Guero
quote:
I'm only half kidding.

I stated a while back I'm against thieves and stealing, but thought it was a bit overkill for some dog treats. It then got out of hand and took multiple derails.
It's not about the dog treats, not sure how you still fail to grasp that. You say you're kidding, but the way you're mocking others seems to indicate that you still don't get it.
Texaggie7nine
A good way to look at it would be if you found out your own kid went to the neighbors house while they were gone and stole their package from their front porch. If before you confronted your child to punish them you found out that it turned out the box only had dog treats, would you lower the punishment? Would you feel less worried about your child's criminal act?
7nine
AgLA06
AG
quote:
A good way to look at it would be if you found out your own kid went to the neighbors house while they were gone and stole their package from their front porch. If before you confronted your child to punish them you found out that it turned out the box only had dog treats, would you lower the punishment? Would you feel less worried about your child's criminal act?

Nope. I'd probably make it worse and tell them they're dumb as hell for risking a felony for a package that they couldn't know if it had any value.

This wasn't some kid next door either and mostly likely not the only one she lifted that day.
Ag_07
AG
It's not the punishment, it's the effort that's being put into catching her I find comical.

I think it's an issue that should be posted on the neighborhood Facebook and Nextdoor, should be talked about at the HOA meeting and probably put in the newsletter, and neighbors should be told to call the cops if they see it happening.

I don't think the cops should be investigating and tracking her down, it certainly doesn't need to be on the news, and I think we should all just move on with our lives.
AgLA06
AG
What exactly do you think the cops should do if it isn't investigate a felony?
Martin Q. Blank
quote:
It's not the punishment, it's the effort that's being put into catching her I find comical.

I think it's an issue that should be posted on the neighborhood Facebook and Nextdoor, should be talked about at the HOA meeting and probably put in the newsletter, and neighbors should be told to call the cops if they see it happening.

I don't think the cops should be investigating and tracking her down, it certainly doesn't need to be on the news, and I think we should all just move on with our lives.
1. Cops are not investigating.
2. Slow news day for agproducer. He decided to pick it up.
3. All that neighborhood facebook, nextdoor, HOA meeting, newsletter, etc. is a LOT more effort than posting on texags.
4. YOU are putting a LOT of effort to convince a bunch of people bored at work that WE shouldn't put effort into our internet investigation.
Ag_07
AG
I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I have an opinion that others disagree with...Big deal.

I just think it's funny the lengths people are willing to go to track this lady down.
BMX Bandit
What "efforts" and "lengths"? He posted a video. You've spent more time on this than the OP has

Bizarre you think police should not look for criminals.
Blaine_Bishop
Why is this lady stealing dog bones off of someones front porch getting more attention than that video another poster posted catching a dude breaking into his house at 4am and creeping around looking in his purse and stealing 2 laptops? Grabbing something off a front porch is nothing compared to what this dirtbag did.

http://texags.com/forums/38/topics/2759116
Ag_07
AG
INCOMING!!!!!
Martin Q. Blank
quote:
I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I have an opinion that others disagree with...Big deal.

I just think it's funny the lengths people are willing to go to track this lady down.
Do you think it's funny how many posts you've made to let people know how funny it is?
Martin Q. Blank
quote:
Why is this lady stealing dog bones off of someones front porch getting more attention than that video another poster posted catching a dude breaking into his house at 4am and creeping around looking in his purse and stealing 2 laptops? Grabbing something off a front porch is nothing compared to what this dirtbag did.

http://texags.com/forums/38/topics/2759116
1. No shirt we can track down.
2. No Ag_07 to say it's no big deal.
BMX Bandit
exactly. what's "getting more attention" is Ag07's continued defense of a ridiculous position.
Blaine_Bishop
Good point, looks like there has been a lot of good work on this thread to track down that shirt.
Martin Q. Blank
quote:
Good point, looks like there has been a lot of good work on this thread to track down that shirt.
Well help us.
230Ag
AG
I'm beginning to think this lady that stole the dog treats is Ag_07's fiance.
swimmerbabe11
definitely says car wash

Looks like 2 syllable first name, one syllable last name.

Could be Blue Wave Car wash
MichaelJ
AG
quote:
definitely says car wash

Looks like 2 syllable first name, one syllable last name.

Could be Blue Wave Car wash
blue wave car wash has red shirts?
swimmerbabe11
No idea, but if you google Jersey Village carwash, it pops up first.

Looks to me like the shirt says:

WORD WORD
CAR WASH
Dollars to donuts that this B is an anchor baby.
swimmerbabe11
Look at the space, its definitely 2 words on top....I think 4 letters in the first word when you compare it to car.

and I think her first name ends in a y
Blaine_Bishop
We are getting close now! First name ends in y!!!
swimmerbabe11
Someone go to Blue wave and check out the shirts!!

Jersey Village car washes: (that show up on google maps)

Dr. Wash
Blue Wave
Mister Car Wash
IShine Express
Car Spa
jetch17
AG
I'll go by mr detail later to get my windshield fixed and check it out

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.