Houston
Sponsored by

Woman Stole Package from Front Porch

35,375 Views | 214 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Some Junkie Cosmonaut
kyleolsenreed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A woman stole a package from my front door last Friday afternoon and I caught her on video. The Jersey Village Police Department is trying to catch her by spreading the video so I thought I would post it here in case anyone might recognize her or the shirt (polo with business name) she is wearing.

Probably a long shot, but let's see if TexAgs can help catch her!

inch05
AG
people that steal stuff
Texaggie7nine
NM
7nine
kyleolsenreed
AG
A few people have said that the second line on the right side of the shirt says 'Car Wash'. Other than that, nothing so far.
lexofer
AG
quote:
A few people have said that the second line on the right side of the shirt says 'Car Wash'. Other than that, nothing so far.
Car Wash was what I got as well. I looked through all the Car Wash listings on Google and Yelp in the area but didn't find anything that looked like it matched up with the first part. Maybe you can take some screen shots of the original video file in case some of the detail was lost when Youtube converted it? There's a lot of artifacting when I pause or run it in slow motion. Original video might have that as well but it's worth a shot.
captkirk
AG
She was hoping there was food in it.
kyleolsenreed
AG
There was...unfortunately it was dog treats. Probably didn't stop her from chowing down though.
kyleolsenreed
AG
I watched the original video straight from the security system on a 42" TV, but it was even blurry there. I think the resolution on the cameras just wasn't good enough to catch it.
drumboy
AG
Freaking trash...

On a related note, we get packages every day (wife orders way too much clothes but returns most of it, and I get everything I can from Amazon) and 80% of the time the driver puts behind our big planter boxes. The rest of the time they set it right on top like, "Hey, I'm a package, come steal me!" I wonder if a note by the door would work to get them to better conceal the packages.
HBCanine08
AG
I suggest getting your packages delivered to work if your employer allows it. Unless I plan to be at home or it's an expected weekend delivery, I usually get my stuff shipped to the office.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
If Obama had a daughter....
jopatura
AG
I almost think it says Happy Feet for the first line. It's the first thing that jumped out at me.

There's a Happy Feet & Pain Relief Center off West Rd according to Google.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:
I suggest getting your packages delivered to work if your employer allows it. Unless I plan to be at home or it's an expected weekend delivery, I usually get my stuff shipped to the office.

Yeah, it's pretty pathetic, but I know other people who have stopped getting deliveries at home because of this. One of the rumors is that they just follow the UPS truck or whatever to see where they stop, so concealing it on the porch doesn't really do anything.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Perhaps post the video in the OP on the outdoors board. Those people can find anyone.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
Ha and she even notices the camera and kinda gives an oh **** look away.
62strat
AG
God who has the audacity to just take a package, of unknown contents no less, and after 4pm.. I mean, don't they know people more often buy regular, mundane stuff from amazon than they do jewelry or anything of real value.

What scum. Hope you find her.. wearing a sumbichin logo'd shirt too.. I have no doubt it's where she actually works.

Marvin_Zindler
AG
That shirt is pretty distinctive. Gotta be someone in your hood who has seen it before.
Franklin Delano Bluth
AG
Not to be capt hindsight, but it probably helps if you get a view of the street....

Probably a local thief, & knowing the automobile make/model is probably more helpful for situations like this
BayAg14
quote:
Perhaps post the video in the OP on the outdoors board. Those people can find anyone.
This!
T Durden
AG
Fat, ugly thief. She probably knew they were dog biscuits. Woof.
HBCanine08
AG
quote:
Colonial Car Wash on Westheimer and Dairy Ashford sometimes has their employees in red shirts.
David_Puddy
AG
quote:
Ha and she even notices the camera and kinda gives an oh **** look away.

Yeah wtf......how the hell did she not just walk away after spotting that camera? People are morons
IrishTxAggie
AG
Does the shirt say "Day Care" instead of "Car Wash" by chance?
OnlyForNow
AG
Why it should be legal to put small explosives in packages. It's too bad a brick didn't fall out of the sky and crush her skull in.
El Mero Guero
quote:
Why it should be legal to put small explosives in packages. It's too bad a brick didn't fall out of the sky and crush her skull in.

If radical muslims just believed in rigging bombs and keeping them in delivery packages on their front porch, rather than just indiscriminately killing as many people as they could at once, I'd be a huge fan.
DiskoTroop
That's why you mount your front door cam at near eye level. Yeah it might not look great but you'll have good footage with usable images of faces and clothing.
I Play With Guns
S
They are blasting this all over Twitter.

Good job and good luck catching the worthless piece of sh/t.
blackgoldag11
AG
There is a car wash on jones, I think near fallbrook and they wear red shirts similar to that one
07fta07
AG
quote:
There is a car wash on jones, I think near fallbrook and they wear red shirts similar to that one

Mr. Detail Carwash. First thing that came to mind for me also.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
http://abc13.com/news/video-allegedly-shows-woman-steal-package-in-jersey-village/1403951/

Congrats on making the news on ABC13. TexAgs is a goldmine for agproducer these days.
jetch17
AG
If it's that foot place, that's right outside the hood here.

If it's car wash, yeah I'm thinking mr detail. I need to go get a rock chip fixed at detail this week, I'll see if dogbiscuit mcbiggin is up there with the other cast of schlongs that work there.
MelvinUdall
The first problem is living in Jersey Village.
Ag_07
AG
OK I'll say it...Waste of time and effort for some damn dog treats.

Yeah it sucks and she's a POS but c'mon. The police are involved and this is on the news? Jeez
230Ag
AG
quote:
OK I'll say it...Waste of time and effort for some damn dog treats.

Yeah it sucks and she's a POS but c'mon. The police are involved and this is on the news? Jeez
yep
IrishTxAggie
AG
It's an epidemic. Start publicizing it, making some arrests, and it may start deterring it. Package theft has increase dramatically in the past couple years. Chances are she's done it before. Now she got caught on camera.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.