Houston
Sponsored by

Woman Stole Package from Front Porch

35,381 Views | 214 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Some Junkie Cosmonaut
Ferris Wheel Allstar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
I'm assuming you and Ag07 are out stealing packages right now. Try not to get your commie asses rained on.

Hey now...I'll be glad to cut your ass off in traffic if you wanna sit there and play on your phone but I'm no thief or commie.
terrorist
JYDog90
AG
I think this stuff gets attention because we've all had it happen and we're all freaking tired of it and if there's a way to catch one of these scumbags and show them some consequences, well, where do I sign up?
Kenneth_2003
AG
The thing that I find funny is that she's probably pawned and craigslisted no telling how many bread new iPads, cell phones, and who knows what else. If this video gets her arrested, she's going down on a serious felony for dog biscuits!

**** Thieves!

Oh and as for the Rule 1...
FUPA, waddles when she walks, theif, overal loser in life
0/10 WNB
GoAgs92
AG
quote:
Thieves and stealing have been epidemic since the beginning of time. Nothing we can do can ever stop it from happening.

They are a part of life that unfortunately suck, and I agree they are worthless POSs, but they come with living in an urban environment.

Just baffles me that a woman stealing dog treats is worth allocating police resources (of which are already thin) and is a news maker in the 3rd largest city in the nation.
You do realize this is probably package #30 for the day that she stole right?

some have dog biscuits, others have valuable stuff.

Diggity
AG
When I used to mule coke...I would hide it in dog treat packages. Just sayin.
El Mero Guero
quote:
It blows my mind people think speeding is the same as stealing.
Only people from Alief, Acres Homes, 3rd Ward and the nickel.
MichaelJ
AG
quote:
quote:
I'm assuming you and Ag07 are out stealing packages right now. Try not to get your commie asses rained on.

Hey now...I'll be glad to cut your ass off in traffic if you wanna sit there and play on your phone but I'm no thief or commie.

You sure as hell are a commie and a thief for *****ing and moaning so much to the point that people stopped posting damn fine wiminz on the weather girl thread. That chick from corpus was plenty fine and you ruined us, ROBBING us of her glory.

Thief!! Thief I say.

And commie for *****ing and moaning about hotties.
88jrt06
AG
quote:
It's also ironic that the severity of the thievery/value of what is stolen is irrelevant, yet it's OK to go just 10 mph over the speed limit.

If you think stealing is stealing no matter what it is then you should be OK with tickets for going 10 mph over.

What you usin', Socrates?
Consider the never-matched sharpshooter shovel.
Digs deeper, faster.
jetch17
AG
My old lady just asked why jersey village, Texas was trending on FB.

I told her its best not to F with Texags
Marvin_Zindler
AG
I noticed that this morning on Facebook.
Post removed:
by user
Builder93
AG
Just look up the tracking number. It will lead you right to her. Problem solved. Next.
AgsLv44
AG
If I know I am going to be out of town or not be home I have requested the package be left on my back patio. USPS has an option for driver instructions. Also done this with FedEx. They just enter through my side gate & leave it on my covered back patio. I suppose she could creep into the backyard if she was following the driver, but at least it won't sit on my front porch for hours or days if I am out of town.
CDUB98
AG
In regards to the USPS, we're lucky to just get our mail even delivered some days. There's not a chance in hell they would actually take the time to walk a package around to the side or back.

The Post Office at Judiway and Rosslyn has got to be one of the worst in all of Houston.
Dr. Horrible
quote:
If I know I am going to be out of town or not be home I have requested the package be left on my back patio. USPS has an option for driver instructions. Also done this with FedEx. They just enter through my side gate & leave it on my covered back patio. I suppose she could creep into the backyard if she was following the driver, but at least it won't sit on my front porch for hours or days if I am out of town.
Be careful, they could do this with your stuff: http://www.click2houston.com/news/investigates/ups-driver-tosses-package-urinates-on-house
Satellite of Love
No. Punish her to full extent. Maybe show that doing stupid s**t doesn't pay off.
El Mero Guero
I honestly wish the punishment for theft of someone else's property was death or dismemberment. It would not deter every single criminal but it would make the vast majority of them think. The types of people willing to risk the state sponsored punishment of death or having their limbs cut off over a stolen TV or Fedex box aren't fit for a civilized society, so it would help weed out the truly bad apples. The liberals would never go for this because it's complete human waste scumbags and not innocent unborn babies we're talking about. They'll dice babies up all day and flush em down the toilets and celebrate and protest in the streets over their "right" to do so, but somehow it's inhumane to give a mass murderer the needle or amputate a thief's arm.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Commonly practiced in the M. East. One of the few practices in that region I support.
Frederick Palowaski
AG
quote:
I honestly wish the punishment for theft of someone else's property was death or dismemberment. It would not deter every single criminal but it would make the vast majority of them think. The types of people willing to risk the state sponsored punishment of death or having their limbs cut off over a stolen TV or Fedex box aren't fit for a civilized society, so it would help weed out the truly bad apples. The liberals would never go for this because it's complete human waste scumbags and not innocent unborn babies we're talking about. They'll dice babies up all day and flush em down the toilets and celebrate and protest in the streets over their "right" to do so, but somehow it's inhumane to give a mass murderer the needle or amputate a thief's arm.

Did you forget what board you're on?

yeahtoast
AG
quote:
quote:

LOL.

Hilariously ironic accidental support of Sharia Law paired with LIBROTARD abortion grandstanding.

Politics board leak confirmed.
tylercsbn9
AG
quote:
Man you guys get worked up easily.

I realize what you're saying, but I see the fact that it was dog treats as a pretty important factor. Again, if it's just dog treats WGAS. If it's a TV then it's worth pursuing.

Kinda like if someone dings my door in a parking lot. I'm not going to waste my and others time to figure out who put a ding in my door. Now if someone keyed my car from bumper to bumper then yes I'd probably put some effort into it.

I value my time and efforts more than I value a box of treats. That changes as the value of the package increases. I just don't see this as big deal.

And I knew my opinion wouldn't be shared by many when I posted it. Hate me for it
I doesn't matter that it was only dog treats THIS time.

What do you think it more likely.

This is the first time she stole a package off a front porch

OR

This is the first time she was caught on camera

By catching this person "just stealing dog treats" you're likely preventing future thefts of more expensive and important stuff of other people.
El Mero Guero
quote:
quote:
quote:

LOL.

Hilariously ironic accidental support of Sharia Law paired with LIBROTARD abortion grandstanding.

Politics board leak confirmed.
It's not just sharia. It has been practiced in many civilizations spanning many cultural and religious beliefs through time. I believe the Jews were practicing it before the murdering pedophile (Muhammad) even existed. I guess it's the one part of sharia that I agree with. If you steal, you lose your hand. I doubt many people steal over there.
yeahtoast
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
It's not just sharia. It has been practiced in many civilizations spanning many cultural and religious beliefs through time. I believe the Jews were practicing it before the murdering pedophile (Muhammad) even existed. I guess it's the one part of sharia that I agree with. If you steal, you lose your hand. I doubt many people steal over there.

Anecdotal generic evidence presented as indisputable fact.

Politics board leak double confirmed.
El Mero Guero
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Anecdotal generic evidence presented as indisputable fact.

Politics board leak double confirmed.

You're scoring so many internet points today. Killing it!
byfLuger41
AG
Would.
FTACO97
AG
4 pages and no identification of the shirt logo? I'm disappointed. Haven't you guys seen what they can do with a video on CSI?
IrishTxAggie
AG
quote:
4 pages and no identification of the shirt logo? I'm disappointed. Haven't you guys seen what they can do with a video on CSI?
Did OP put it on Outdoor, Automotive, or OR? That will lead to the thief, their place of employment, their favorite food, mother's maiden name, and who she voted for in the past three elections.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
quote:
4 pages and no identification of the shirt logo? I'm disappointed.
We are more upper management types that talk about the actions, but do not actually carry out the work.
MichaelJ
AG
quote:
quote:
Did OP put it on Outdoor, Automotive, or OR? That will lead to the thief, their place of employment, their favorite food, mother's maiden name, and who she voted for in the past three elections.

Dude. No question SJL
You must be new here
CDUB98
AG
quote:
quote:
4 pages and no identification of the shirt logo? I'm disappointed.
We are more upper management types that talk about the actions, but do not actually carry out the work.
So true.
IrishTxAggie
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Dude. No question SJL
You must be new here
Jersey Village isn't in the 18th...
MichaelJ
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Dude. No question SJL
You must be new here
Jersey Village isn't in the 18th...

Dude. You don't crap where you eat and you don't steal from your neighbor's. You don't know where she lives.

She voted for SJL. Book it
IrishTxAggie
AG
Like Houston criminals are smart enough not to **** where they eat it and they could afford to drive long distances to work at the car wash... You don't know where she lives either, but the crime was committed outside of SJL's district.
AgLA06
AG
If this had been posted in the outdoors board, she'd already be in jail.
htownag10
AG
quote:

quote:
Maybe I'm reading what I bolded wrong, but that came across as an "OMG I got a speeding ticket. Shouldn't you be out catching thieves or muders?" If that's the case then what do you want? A cop on every corner or every doorstep. Can't predict where those will happen.
Take your interpretations and shove em up your stupid hairy ass.

We absolutely should demand some sort of response from HPD on property crimes. Their current official policy is this: "Too ****ing bad, we don't care, but if you hound us long and persistently enough, and axe us nicely enough and say pretty please with sugar on top, we may give you a case number so you can file an insurance claim."

I was taking what I bolded as if people want someone to stop a thief in the act. That's pretty damn hard. Now if you have them on camera and what not, then be my guest on finding the person who did it. Shouldn't be any reason as to why that person shouldn't be arrested. Dog treats or a TV, let the judge decide their fate.

Maybe it's the understaffed situation as to why they can't pursue everyone. I could be wrong that seems like a fairly safe assumption.

Definitely not stealing any packages haha

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.