Houston
Sponsored by

Woman Stole Package from Front Porch

35,385 Views | 214 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Some Junkie Cosmonaut
I Play With Guns
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
How is it a waste of time and effort?

It doesn't matter the contents of the package at all. It's the principle of some worthless piece of sh/t coming onto private property and stealing something. I don't care if it's a package of dried dog sh/t that I've ordered. It's mine and that fat worthless c*nt stole it bc she's a piece of sh/t.

I hope they catch her and then I wish her fat hands would be chopped off so she couldn't steal anymore but she will probably be given a court appointed attorney and her welfare allowance increased in today's society.

Pathetic.
Ag_07
AG
Thieves and stealing have been epidemic since the beginning of time. Nothing we can do can ever stop it from happening.

They are a part of life that unfortunately suck, and I agree they are worthless POSs, but they come with living in an urban environment.

Just baffles me that a woman stealing dog treats is worth allocating police resources (of which are already thin) and is a news maker in the 3rd largest city in the nation.
OnlyForNow
AG
You're 100% right, it's not worth the police's time and effort.

It should be legal to hang people like this immediately upon finding them with stolen property. A few swinging corpses will start to deter the others.
El Mero Guero
It could have been a new iPad or an expensive purse or something more valuable than dog treats like the lady was hoping was the case. Who knows how much stuff she steals on a regular basis? I hope she's caught and forced to pay for her crimes.
BMX Bandit
Glad it's getting the attention it deserves.

The thieves love the hopeless & helpless victim mentality of "nothing we can do about It, not worth trying to stop it"
07fta07
AG
People have also been killing each other since the beginning of time. Guess we should just accept that and not try to stop it either. What a ridiculous statement.
Maybe if we punished people harder for theft it would help to deter it.
kyleolsenreed
AG
Thanks for everyone's support. I maxed out my comment limit yesterday so I couldn't respond anymore.

Yes, this was not an expensive package, in fact Amazon was kind enough to resend it to me for free after I told them what happened, but there are few points here:

1. From my understanding, this is a federal crime since it was the USPS that delivered so this isn't just a petty crime.
2. Who knows how many other times she has done this and just wasn't caught on camera.
3. The only reason the contents were brought up at all is because it's funny based on the person who stole it. This thief didn't know what she was taking. It's not like this was a kid taking a pack of gum from the corner store.
BMX Bandit
I was hoping the package had flower seeds. That landscaping struggling
Jaydoug
AG
quote:
Thanks for everyone's support. I maxed out my comment limit yesterday so I couldn't respond anymore.

Yes, this was not an expensive package, in fact Amazon was kind enough to resend it to me for free after I told them what happened, but there are few points here:

1. From my understanding, this is a federal crime since it was the USPS that delivered so this isn't just a petty crime.
2. Who knows how many other times she has done this and just wasn't caught on camera.
3. The only reason the contents were brought up at all is because it's funny based on the person who stole it. This thief didn't know what she was taking. It's not like this was a kid taking a pack of gum from the corner store.

Thanks for calling the police and posting it everywhere. Huge issue in the Heights but we know it comes with the territory. Less than 3% of these cases lead to any arrests but you never know.

Post removed:
by user
Texaggie7nine
quote:
Thieves and stealing have been epidemic since the beginning of time. Nothing we can do can ever stop it from happening.

They are a part of life that unfortunately suck, and I agree they are worthless POSs, but they come with living in an urban environment.

Just baffles me that a woman stealing dog treats is worth allocating police resources (of which are already thin) and is a news maker in the 3rd largest city in the nation.

The deterrent factor. The more people that see this, the more potential future thieves will think twice about walking up and taking packages since they might be getting recorded and know how eager social media and news is to hunt them down.
7nine
Ag_07
AG
Comparing human life to a box of dog treats is a ridiculous statement.

If you think this will deter package thieves then you're incredibly naive. Everyone said the same thing when at-home camera systems were readily available and affordable.
Texaggie7nine
I would happily bet a large sum of money that less of it occurs when people are aware that camera monitoring is likely.
7nine
CDUB98
AG
Read this again, 07.

quote:
It doesn't matter the contents of the package at all. It's the principle of some worthless piece of sh/t coming onto private property and stealing something. I don't care if it's a package of dried dog sh/t that I've ordered. It's mine and that fat worthless c*nt stole it bc she's a piece of sh/t.
El Mero Guero
quote:
Comparing human life to a box of dog treats is a ridiculous statement.

If you think this will deter package thieves then you're incredibly naive. Everyone said the same thing when at-home camera systems were readily available and affordable.

Who is comparing human life to a box of dog treats?
Martin Q. Blank
quote:
If this woman sees herself on the news/social media, I bet it will deter her from stealing another package. Even if she is never arrested.
Ag_07
AG
I guess I just don't see it like y'all do.

If it's me I curse and ***** for a bit, call Amazon, and then move on. More important things to worry about.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Y'all should read the comments on ABC13's story. This guys are savages!!
El Mero Guero
quote:
I guess I just don't see it like y'all do.

If it's me I curse and ***** for a bit, call Amazon, and then move on. More important things to worry about.

You're complaining on the weather/traffic girl thread got me and a few others to quit posting pics of non Houstonian news ladies.
jetch17
AG
quote:
randy828
AG
quote:
quote:

quote:
Surprised the neighbors didn't hear her thighs rubbing together.
Pepesilvia
AG
Plant another package on your doorstep. Let her steal it. But this time, you happened to have ordered a literal **** bomb.
IrishTxAggie
AG
I remember seeing a story about someone that actually did this...
jetch17
AG
jel_2002
AG
If you post this to reddit /r/houston , it might get more exposure there too. Eventually someone will ID that fat pig.
Martin Q. Blank

quote:
She is shaped like a Tellytubby.

quote:
Can't believe she fit within the camera lens view.

quote:
Must be a food basket.
Dan Scott
AG
Lol she must have been pissed once she realized it was dog food and workout supplements
Frederick Palowaski
AG
quote:
OK I'll say it...Waste of time and effort for some damn dog treats.

Yeah it sucks and she's a POS but c'mon. The police are involved and this is on the news? Jeez

Shut up
Ciboag96
I know a lady that had her purse robbed in broad daylight at a Metro bus stop. Was on camera as well. HPD basically said well, sorry, there's not much we can do but we'll look into it. Said to call her insurance carrier. Apathetic.

Since it was at a Metro station, Metro Police were eventually notified. They came out and did a full investigation, which led to the purse thieves arrests. The thugs were out of jail just a couple weeks and are now going back for a long time. Cudos to Metro Police.
Jackal99
AG
quote:

Do people not stand for principles anymore, GD it? Yesterday it was a box of dog treats, today it could be a book, tomorrow a video game, and by Friday she's jacking a new flat screen. But sure, just look the other way while Jabba the Thief uses the five-finger discount on your next Amazon package.

Do you think she would have risked being on candid camera for a box of scooby snacks? Probably not. Which means she was expecting more. Which means not only is she stupid, but her picture is all over the place for nothing, and her sancho probably took it out on her.
El Mero Guero
quote:
I know a lady that had her purse robbed in broad daylight at a Metro bus stop. Was on camera as well. HPD basically said well, sorry, there's not much we can do but we'll look into it. Said to call her insurance carrier. Apathetic.

Since it was at a Metro station, Metro Police were eventually notified. They came out and did a full investigation, which led to the purse thieves arrests. The thugs were out of jail just a couple weeks and are now going back for a long time. Cudos to Metro Police.
Police aren't hear to "protect and serve", they are simply revenue generators for the city. There are good ones who go rogue and actually go out of their way to help people sometimes, but in general, they are useless at anything other than slapping good honest tax paying people with outrageously high fines for relatively minor infractions.
Ag_07
AG
quote:
but in general, they are useless at anything other than slapping good honest tax paying people with outrageously high fines for relatively minor infractions.

Like stealing a box of dog treats?
Aggie09Derek
AG
Had some friends in high school put a purse full of dog **** on the side of the road then waited for someone to come steal it. Followed the person and waited for them to throw it out of their car window a few minutes later.
IrishTxAggie
AG
quote:
Had some friends in high school put a purse full of dog **** on the side of the road then waited for someone to come steal it. Followed the person and waited for them to throw it out of their car window a few minutes later.
Your friends must have watched The Mighty Ducks growing up...
wessimo
AG
A box full of hornets or bees would be awesome.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.