Houston
Sponsored by

Officer killed in Cypress

47,547 Views | 304 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Al Bula
Post removed:
by user
Al Bula
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I bet her labia be droopy, yo.
The Original AG 76
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
"Badge bunny" is how I always heard it.

Slight variation on the classic redneck "buckle bunny."
I " introduced " the thread to the badge bunny back in.

You ain't the only old Harris County redneck on this board. And it is tragic. But I trust Ron a lot more than some folks.
Yep. Ron inherited a HUGE mess and , especially out here in the Copperfield area, a mess of a culture. Adrian let the inmates run the asylum but Hickman is the guy that will fix this.
AND be sure to watch the ch13 piece tonite. Oberg is still shaking his head in disbelief at this segment. It will be entertaining .
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Will watch.
T Durden
AG
Wow, she was really running through the HCSO building up her numbers.
Al Bula
AG
Ted Oberg report was disappointing.
The Original AG 76
AG
quote:
Ted Oberg report was disappointing.
Yep.. Oberg is a real stickler for vetting and cross sourcing. Best reporter in Houston. I think he left out most of the he/said she/said stuff and tabloid content. The 5 PM promo was better, you could tell that Ted was still in the "what the F did I just hear" phase then. He had to filter out the ravings of a lunatic stuff from the TWO phone calls he got. Oberg really is an old style journalist in a visual 30 second sensational media.
But it was quite anti-climatic. But there will be more a coming..
I Am A Critic
Scorecard update for those at home:

1 dead deputy
1 incompetent suspect
1 oblivious wife
1 very active badge bunny
1 investigator fired for boning the badge bunny
1 deputy fired for boning the badge bunny
1 deputy fired for inappropriate communication with a witness in the case, likely the badge bunny

How much further than this thing go?
T Durden
AG
That poor lady that was Goforth's wife...
aggiemike89
AG
quote:
Scorecard update for those at home:

1 dead deputy
1 incompetent suspect
1 oblivious wife
1 very active badge bunny
1 investigator fired for boning the badge bunny
1 deputy fired for boning the badge bunny
1 deputy fired for inappropriate communication with a witness in the case, likely the badge bunny

How much further than this thing go?

Didn't a judge recuse herself too or am I thinking of another case?
bigjag19
AG
That to.
Al Bula
AG
I think you can add:
1 furious Sheriff
1 nuclear District Attorney
1 relieved former sheriff
Stat Monitor Repairman
Does the new Sheriff need to have an all hands meeting to order all HCSO employees to stop F'ing this woman?

This s*** is getting out of control.

I'm thinking this goes beyond some badge bunny BS. This looks to me like a savvy working girl who had several deputies on the "payroll" as her own personal security / collections department.

At this stage it seems reasonable to me that the murderer may have been a former john that was stalking the badge bunny. She calls on Goforth to rough him up / threaten him. Murderer who is already nuts goes into a rage and kills him.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Harris County law enforcement is such a ****ing hillbilly family reunion.
rhoswen
AG
I can't wait until we find out who the bunny is so we can start deciding who should play her in the Lifetime Original Movie.
. . .
Laura Rezk

Stat Monitor Repairman
You know some deputy still Rezkin that.
rhoswen
AG
Last pic, I'm thinking Anne Hathaway....
jopatura
AG
I was thinking the chick in Don't Trust the B---- in Apt 23. Krysten Ritter.
Marauder Blue 6
AG
George Clooney's wife
bigjag19
AG
Q is involved again!
Post removed:
by user
Marauder Blue 6
AG
Asking for the Texas Rangers to take over the investigation. I can't say I disagree with him.
onceaggie
AG
That chick is gross also looks like she is going bald.
Stat Monitor Repairman
So it takes Quannel to be the voice of reason in this mess? Texas Rangers should have been called in 5 months ago.

Ag of Enlightenment
AG
The Rangers, though greatly celebrated, are more or less overrated. They are brought into investigations primarily by small agencies that do not have specific resources such as a Crime Lab, Crime Scene, Kidnapping, etc. I'm not saying they're not good at what they do, but a large agency like HCSO has all the resources they need with plenty of detectives with probably more experience than most Rangers.

Despite the cluster this case has devolved into, HCSO is more than capable of handling this internally.
Al Bula
AG
quote:
Despite the cluster this case has devolved into, HCSO is more than capable of handling this internally.
You almost got me. This would be good for a laugh if a cop was not killed in cold blood by an incompetent murderer, four people were fired for banging or trying to bang a uniform chaser and a judge who said "eff this, I'm out."
MAS444
AG
Yeah...hasn't the HCSO kind of demonstrated that they're not capable of handling this?
Ag of Enlightenment
AG
Do you not think ALL Law Enforcement Officers aren't POd at this whole situation?!? Of course we are. But handing the whole investigation over to another agency isn't the answer.
Panama Red
AG
quote:
Do you not think ALL Law Enforcement Officers aren't POd at this whole situation?!? Of course we are. But handing the whole investigation over to another agency isn't the answer.

This guy agrees.

Marauder Blue 6
AG
I doubt HCSO can be counted on to come up with a better answer. If they want to see Miles behind bars, they need to hand it over to someone else. And Hickman needs to make sure more heads roll within his command. Clearly, it's a breakdown in leadership and accountability.
MAS444
AG
Yeah I guess eventually they'll find someone who hasn't already banged or hasn't/won't try to bang one of the main witnesses.
DrZ
AG
At this point the Sheriffs office is ready to make a deal. The integrity of the entire department comes under scrutiny if it goes to trial. Yes there is a dead officer. Yes they want to defend his name. It has moved beyond that.This "woman" probably has a list of involved police officers that could fill a small phone book. That will come out in the trial even if it shouldn't. T
The shooter is without question not able to stand trial. They will leave it at that and make a deal.
Post removed:
by user
Stat Monitor Repairman
Has it been confirmed yet that killer Shannon Miles also f'ed the badge bunny?

Sounded like Q 10 was suggesting that was the case. Probably a trial baloon to take the sting out of when it becomes official.

Wont be surprised if the badge bunny goes AWOL.

Sounds like shes probably savvy enough to lawyer up and negotiate a big payoff to keep quiet.

Who knows, she might end up with a free trip to Belize.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.