Houston
Sponsored by

Officer killed in Cypress

47,448 Views | 304 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Al Bula
El Mero Guero
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
Last pic, I'm thinking Anne Hathaway....
I am thinking Caitlyn Jenner. It is time.
Furlock Bones
AG
Finally got a chance to catch up on this thread. Holy sheet, what a cluster****.

Basically confirms what I and a few others prognosticated earlier in the thread that this was not a "cop killing" rather a jilted lover killing a guy that happened to be a cop.
T Durden
AG
Confirms? Because quannel x insinuates? Pretty low bar.
Furlock Bones
AG
quote:
quote:
Finally got a chance to catch up on this thread. Holy sheet, what a cluster****.

Basically confirms what I and a few others prognosticated earlier in the thread that this was not a "cop killing" rather a jilted lover killing a guy that happened to be a cop.
Except there has been zero evidence that the POS murderer was involved with the POS mistress. It still seems like a "cop killing" where the POS will be spared the needle because of a complete cluster unrelated to his murderous actions and that he was completely unaware of.

Fine, I'll change my stance that it's beginning to feel more and more like that's the case.
Furlock Bones
AG
oh and this has to be a working girl.
jopatura
AG
I didn't think the girl and Miles were necessarily sleeping with each other.

I do think she reports to a John or some other type of controlling boyfriend and her long-term relationship with Goforth was hurting the money stream. Since Miles is crazy he could probably be convinced by a friend that Goforth had to be killed, even if there was no money that exchanged hands.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
quote:
I didn't think the girl and Miles were necessarily sleeping with each other.

I do think she reports to a John or some other type of controlling boyfriend and her long-term relationship with Goforth was hurting the money stream. Since Miles is crazy he could probably be convinced by a friend that Goforth had to be killed, even if there was no money that exchanged hands.
The John is the guy that pays for the sex, the Pimp is the hooker handler. Catch weeps for your lack of prostitute knowledge.
Bassmaster
AG
The perpetrator is looking a little different these days. Jail food must suck.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Lawyer-for-Goforth-shooting-suspect-keep-him-in-6831607.php
DrZ
AG
She is married
Furlock Bones
AG
quote:
She is married
who is?
DrZ
AG
"The woman" who is friendly to the popo
Tom Hagen
AG
quote:

Just because she is a badge bunny, doesn't mean that she is a mudshark.
jetch17
AG
bigjag19
AG
quote:
The Rangers, though greatly celebrated, are more or less overrated. They are brought into investigations primarily by small agencies that do not have specific resources such as a Crime Lab, Crime Scene, Kidnapping, etc. I'm not saying they're not good at what they do, but a large agency like HCSO has all the resources they need with plenty of detectives with probably more experience than most Rangers.

Despite the cluster this case has devolved into, HCSO is more than capable of handling this internally.
While I agree they are equipped to handle, at this point they need to back out and let someone else handle.
Marauder Blue 6
AG
Hubby looks like Samir from Office Space.
bigjag19
AG
What if hubby is the pimp?
Furlock Bones
AG
quote:
"The woman" who is friendly to the popo
aw, these days you never know with people. the husband could very well know she's a pro and not care.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
I am still trying to figure out the jump to conclusion map that got us to she is a pro with a pimp

Lots of wild speculation going on.
Furlock Bones
AG
quote:
I am still trying to figure out the jump to conclusion map that got us to she is a pro with a pimp

Lots of wild speculation going on.

Count up the people that are confirmed involved with her. It's not a huge jump to think she's a pro.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Or she is just a **** bag that bangs a bunch of dudes.

brotheraggie
On the news today it was reported that "the Black Lives Matters" group is demanding an apology from the Harris Country Sheriffs Department and the Harris County District Attorney's office about comments that all lives matter is this tragedy.

Enough is enough with this childish behavior.

Give some an inch and they will take a mile!!

Thanks again and Gig'em
jetch17
AG
The Wonderer
AG
Shannon Miles now found competent to stand trial and is being returned to Harris County.

http://abc13.com/news/deputy-darren-goforths-accused-killer-found-competent-to-stand-trial/1501801/
Al Bula
AG
Fry this mother f cker!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.