Houston
Sponsored by

Officer killed in Cypress

47,561 Views | 304 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Al Bula
Post removed:
by user
Ag of Enlightenment
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
as s h i t t y as a way it is for his wife to find out her husband had a chip, the trial isnt about justice for her or the kids, its justice for the people. of course I feel absolutely terrible for her and her kids. sadly, its not that uncommon for officers to have girlfriends/boyfriends (chips)
. . .
Via ABC, the mistress:

Stat Monitor Repairman
Reading between the lines, it sounds like someone that responded to the scene recognized the eyewitness/mistress crying over his body and may have shuttled her away from the scene.

Problem was that she already talked to a news station reporter so the cat was out of the bag about there being a mistress / eyewitness.

Still dont understand whether the investigator was F ing her before the murder or after. Maybe he or someone from his office recognized her and got her away from he scene figuring it would help save face for all involved.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
The copy I read said "during the investigation," so I guess the investigator offered her some emotional comfort.
WES2006AG
AG
I really can't believe all of the things coming out of this case. It is looking more and more likely that this thing might end in a plea bargain.
chico
AG
quote:
I guess the investigator offered her some emotional comfort.

By banging her??
Diggity
AG
she sounds like she has a thing for men in uniform...so any man will do.
Ag_07
AG
And the sad part is that none of this information changes the fact that he was a LEO killed in cold blood.

That's what sometimes sucks about the system. Yeah they guy wasn't perfect, the witness was mishandled, and the investigator was gettin his with her, but he was still a man of the shield that was senselessly shot in the back.
Diggity
AG
I agree. Scum bag got lucky.
Ag03 CQE
AG
quote:
What else could happen with this case...???

http://www.click2houston.com/news/breaking-judge-recuses-self-in-case-against-man-accused-of-killing-harris-county-deputy/35924062

quote:
HOUSTON -

KPRC 2 has learned that the judge presiding over the case against Shannon Miles, the man accused of killing Deputy Darren Goforth, has voluntarily recused herself from the case. This is a developing story and we will provide more updates as they become available.

So was the judge doing the mistress too?
Ragoo
AG
at this point was she a mistress or a prostitute?
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Um...would not want to see the photos if said judge were involved in such things.
Stat Monitor Repairman
I suspect it will come out that several more deputies may have had some sort of relations with her. Probably alot of folks sweating this one out trying to figure out what to do.
Furlock Bones
AG
quote:
I suspect it will come out that several more deputies may have had some sort of relations with her. Probably alot of folks sweating this one out trying to figure out what to do.
yea, i'd guess you're probably right. hell the odds of the murdered cop and the investigator banging the same broad have to be pretty low as it is
Stat Monitor Repairman
Thats what I was thinking. in a city of 6 million, what are the odds?
WES2006AG
AG
quote:
And the sad part is that none of this information changes the fact that he was a LEO killed in cold blood.

That's what sometimes sucks about the system. Yeah they guy wasn't perfect, the witness was mishandled, and the investigator was gettin his with her, but he was still a man of the shield that was senselessly shot in the back.
I fully agree. These things shouldn't matter but they do. I am 100% against the state putting anyone to death, but I don't want to see them come to that conclusion because of these incidents.
Jackal99
AG
quote:
Um...would not want to see the photos if said judge were involved in such things.
I take it the judge is not what one of sound mind might consider "attractive?"
Diggity
AG
There are six million stories about this girl naked in the city.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Maybe when she was a tad younger.
Kenneth_2003
AG
When I lived in the dorms there were occasionally girls that were effectively pass-arounds... Could easily see something similar going on here.
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
When I lived in the dorms there were occasionally girls that were effectively pass-arounds... Could easily see something similar going on here.
Sounds like my time at Ft. Meade. You always knew who got deployed by whose wife was hanging around the barracks every weekend.
rhoswen
AG
I get the feeling this whole story is gonna be made into a Lifetime movie one day.
The Wonderer
AG
quote:
I get the feeling this whole story is gonna be made into a Hustler movie one day.
fify
Ragoo
AG
quote:
quote:
Sounds like my time at Ft. Meade. You always knew who got deployed by whose wife was hanging around the barracks every weekend.
that is sad
Ag of Enlightenment
AG
Badge Chasers/Badge Bunnies are common. Hell, I know a few female officers who appear to have become cops just to get closer to the source.
Furlock Bones
AG
so has there been anybody else caught up in this mess?
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:
so has there been anybody else caught up in this mess?

No, but now I'm thinking back about every cop I've known to make sure none of them ever pujoled me when I was drunk.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
quote:
Reading between the lines, it sounds like someone that responded to the scene recognized the eyewitness/mistress crying over his body and may have shuttled her away from the scene.

It's this kind of behavior that makes people not trust the police. You're supposed to be transparent in the way you uphold and enforce the law, but we secretly vanish the guy's mistress for weeks, and only mention her when mandated to by the courts. If the cop had shot the black guy and his mistress was there crying over his body, she would have been IDed by the cops and the media as his girlfriend, even though he was married, within 20 minutes.
BusterAg
AG
quote:
#sexlivesmatter
Not your best moment, Ryan.
Furlock Bones
AG
quote:
The more i think about it, the more this sh** stinks to high heaven. This was some kind of deal where the killer went into a rage because his bae was sucking off a bunch of cops. He knew where she was getting picked up and was lying in wait.

the hsco investigator in a capital murder case was fing a witness that also happened to be fing the victim?

Come on now.

Yea I can't figure out if the witness was banging the killer or not. If so, it certainly changes the tenor of the story from targeting cops to your typical jealous lovers quarrel where the victim just happens to be a cop.
Ragoo
AG
quote:
quote:
The more i think about it, the more this sh** stinks to high heaven. This was some kind of deal where the killer went into a rage because his bae was sucking off a bunch of cops. He knew where she was getting picked up and was lying in wait.

the hsco investigator in a capital murder case was fing a witness that also happened to be fing the victim?

Come on now.

Yea I can't figure out if the witness was banging the killer or not. If so, it certainly changes the tenor of the story from targeting cops to your typical jealous lovers quarrel where the victim just happens to be a cop.
in a weird way it would be a relief if that were actually the case. I live in the area and run a lot in the evenings. Since this incident I frequently am looking over my shoulder. If there is one crazy around there are many.
YellAg2004
AG
Every time this thread pops up with new replies I find myself clicking on it expecting to find more soap opera details where every single person connected to the story was banging each other without anybody else knowing.
Tom Hagen
AG
quote:
Badge Chasers/Badge Bunnies are common. Hell, I know a few female officers who appear to have become cops just to get closer to the source.
Tell us your Badge Bunny stories, AOE.

Furlock Bones
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Come on now.

in a weird way it would be a relief if that were actually the case. I live in the area and run a lot in the evenings. Since this incident I frequently am looking over my shoulder. If there is one crazy around there are many.
i think it would be an unfortunate relief to a lot of people.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.