Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse.....

486,331 Views | 3346 Replies | Last: 22 hrs ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
BQ78
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Did he gain some weight or is that jacket just ill-fitting?

Bet it's covered with pudding stains, if you look close enough.
nortex97
AG
Wow, another fabricated family war hero story somehow interwoven with lies about Trump.

Quote:

He said his uncle, Lt. Ambrose Finnegan Jr. was "shot down" while flying over New Guinea on a mission he volunteered for because "someone couldn't make it." He got shot down in an area where there was a lot of cannibals, Biden said. He explained they never recovered his uncle's body but they did recover parts of the plane.

Biden said he was thinking about former President Trump and how he allegedly refused to go to a "memorial for veterans in Paris" and "said they were a bunch of suckers and losers."

Let's start with the last lie first. The story that was that Trump didn't go to a cemetery and made that comment but it was roundly debunked.

But the story Biden told about his uncle is wrong in virtually every respect, according to the records of the time.

But wait, there's more! Now Poopy pants was also raised by wolves in the Puerto Rican Irish Italian Polish black synagogues of Scranton, before he grew up to take the train across the Francis Scott Key bridge and talked with a conductor about stuff long after the guy died.

aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

The Pentagon's Defense POW/MIA Accounting Agency says that Finnegan's plane actually was lost over the open ocean.

"For unknown reasons, this plane was forced to ditch in the ocean off the north coast of New Guinea. Both engines failed at low altitude, and the aircraft's nose hit the water hard," the military's account says.

"Three men failed to emerge from the sinking wreck and were lost in the crash. One crew member survived and was rescued by a passing barge. An aerial search the next day found no trace of the missing aircraft or the lost crew members."
There was a survivor.

LINK
aggiejayrod
AG
Listen here Jack! There's ton of cannibals at the bottom of the ocean! You want to have a pushup contest to see who's right?!?!
oh no
AG
How are people who were embarrassed when the leader of the free world was an arrogant blustering unstatesmanlike loud mouth not even more embarrassed that the leader of the free world now is senile and ritaarded while the world goes to sheet?
StandUpforAmerica
I'm voting for DeSantis in the primary, but will happily vote for Trump in the general election if he wins the primary.
Rockdoc
AG
Nobody can vote for this. I guess they're just voting for the pupetmasters
TAMUallen
AG
StandUpforAmerica said:

Why aren't these commercials already?

They can claim he misspoke but when you have a new commercial every week then you're a fool to not use them.

Let them claim he misspoke repeatedly then make a dated compilation of his actual words
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
What dude goes in to the motel after the afternoon session of a conference and showers and shaves to get ready for the evening session? Joe trying to pick up some 7th graders? Rambling, bs story.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
ShaggySLC
TAMUallen said:

StandUpforAmerica said:

They can claim he misspoke but when you have a new commercial every week then you're a fool to not use them.

Let them claim he misspoke repeatedly then make a dated compilation of his actual words
You know why
sam callahan
Grandfather or uncle?

Did he call his grandfather his uncle?
nortex97
AG
The networks would label the ads hate speech and refuse to carry them.
BQ78
AG
Sounds to me like he just green lighted Rafah
StandUpforAmerica
He's so diminished that they have to script his visit to Wawa.

I'm voting for DeSantis in the primary, but will happily vote for Trump in the general election if he wins the primary.
Sid Farkas
AG
StandUpforAmerica said:

He's so diminished that they have to script his visit to Wawa.

I like how he slipped into his "hey man" lingo to relate to a kid who he thinks is a "clean" young black man.
LMCane
oh no said:

How are people who were embarrassed when the leader of the free world was an arrogant blustering unstatesmanlike loud mouth not even more embarrassed that the leader of the free world now is senile and ritaarded while the world goes to sheet?
aggiehawg
AG

What?

oh no
AG
nortex97
AG

I thought the 'very fine people on both sides' thing made someone an insta-bigot?
Stat Monitor Repairman
"BIDEN: There were very fine people on both sides."

Lord have mercy
agent-maroon
AG
True. It's just not a problem if you're the right kind of bigot
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ttu_85
oh no said:

Wow I can actually see the strings. Look closely
ttu_85
TAMUallen said:

StandUpforAmerica said:

I've been asking that question for a month. Trump is just setting on his ass doing nothing but missing opportunity after opportunity to hammer this moron and his backers.
oh no
AG
Ron Klane and Susan Rice are gone so I'm afraid it's a bunch of near interns pulling the strings on these scripted appearances combined tail wagging the dog from guys like Garland and Blinken with a loose line to Obama on domestic and foreign policy.
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

since I've been present
That's a looong time to be sure, but the effects of climate have always been with us
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
nortex97
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Wildfires. FFS.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
birdman
TAMUallen said:

StandUpforAmerica said:

Smart move from Trump campaign.

If you go after Biden now and make it clear he isn't fit for office, the Democrats will put him out to pasture. Then likely replace him with Newsome. That's a much tougher race for Trump.

Patiently and quietly wait until it's too late to make a change. Then bury him. Biden can't handle a debate and Trump knows it.
BQ78
AG
More appropriate than the First Lady kissing the Second Gentleman on the mouth.
aggiejayrod
AG
BQ78 said:

Yeah but at least she's a garden variety hooker
nortex97
AG
aggiejayrod said:

BQ78 said:

Yeah but at least she's a garden variety hooker
Sir, that's DOCTOR Hooker.
StandUpforAmerica
When the truth slips out...

nortex97
AG

He literally is to the point he just makes **** up based on what he can see at the moment.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Pepaw On 'I-1-0 'Bout a mile out Shakey Town
says, Pig Pen this here's the Paw
And I'm about to put the hammer down

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.