Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse.....

483,012 Views | 3327 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by The D
justcallmeharry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
He had one job...

If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
annie88
AG
How can any self-respecting person sit up on a stage behind that perverted, criminal, dementia-addled piece of *****
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Stat Monitor Repairman
https://instagr.am/p/Cy6wFh-us6H
RAB91
oh no
AG
aggiehawg
AG
He is unwell.

And he's meeting with Xi tomorrow? <sigh>

Wait, what?

Military is not speaking to one another?
Stat Monitor Repairman
Lord have mercy
The Fife
One half-assed question, no wrapping things up, just geriatric shuffle off while ignoring everything else going on around him
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
The Fife said:

One half-assed question, no wrapping things up, just geriatric shuffle off while ignoring everything else going on around him

He must be told 2000 times to shuffle off with no comment and he just has to go back for that one answer because that's what he has done his whole pathetic life. Then he remembers who the boss really is and probably gets an earful by Valerie the second that door closes. Like the dog on the porch getting that one last bark in.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
nortex97
AG
Was this actually him? I assume not since it was from the back of the plane.

P.U.T.U
AG
Not sure if he fell like that again if he would be able to get up for a week
aggiehawg
AG
Probably one of the traveling press corps.
jrrhouston98
AG
Does not appear to be AF1.
Squadron7
AG
Training his new body double.
RAB91
oh no
AG
This ****ing guy…

dreyOO
RAB91 said:

And all those brainless hyenas think it's funny to have a senile puppet in charge. I struggle to see how we recover with a populace this dumb.
aggiehawg
AG
When the drugs wear off.

justcallmeharry
S
Good grief...

7th grade romances?
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
jt2hunt
AG
TexasAggie_02
AG
He has no clue what is going on. Only person not looking at the cameras.
Stat Monitor Repairman

This can't be real.
aggiehawg
AG
The look of panic on Jill's face says it all. She's looking for help.
pagerman @ work
AG
aggiehawg said:

She wouldn't need help if she had done the right thing and not allowed her clearly dementia addled husband to run for president in the first place. She deserves derision for that.
aggiehawg
AG
pagerman @ work said:

aggiehawg said:

She wouldn't need help if she had done the right thing and not allowed her clearly dementia addled husband to run for president in the first place. She deserves derision for that.
Fully agree. But when he took off, instead of looking panicked, walk with him, smile at the kid and tug his jacket to get him back in line. But she's too afraid of the optics of her being nursemaid to him. But those optics are there anyway.
AggieAces06
AG
That kid is so uncomfortable. You can see it from behind, she is holding herself as tight as her arms will go. And the older gentleman next to her just smiles and encourages her to answer the question from the creepy man talking to her.
Breggy Popup
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

This can't be real.
Definitely cringey but he was referring to her animal ears on her head, not her actual ears.
torrid
AG
aggiehawg said:

pagerman @ work said:

aggiehawg said:

Fully agree. But when he took off, instead of looking panicked, walk with him, smile at the kid and tug his jacket to get him back in line. But she's too afraid of the optics of her being nursemaid to him. But those optics are there anyway.
It seemed like she was looking at the aide or Secret Service guy like she expected him to herd Joe back.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Biden is the best evidence that we are living in a computer simulation.
nortex97
AG
The Fife
He's only 81? I assumed he was a good 5 years older based on everything I've seen him do!
Birdwatcher
AG
President Biden has been one of the best and most effective Presidents of my lifetime. He's not a great public speaker, but he can get **** done even in the toughest of conditions. And do it with a smile and a sense of humor.
My vote is locked in for next November - actually September since I always vote early. I honestly think that Biden will outlive Trump. Better shape, better diet, way less angry.
Aggie521
AG
Birdwatcher said:

President Biden has been one of the best and most effective Presidents of my lifetime. He's not a great public speaker, but he can get **** done even in the toughest of conditions. And do it with a smile and a sense of humor.
My vote is locked in for next November - actually September since I always vote early. I honestly think that Biden will outlive Trump. Better shape, better diet, way less angry.

This is sarcasm, right? Right???
The Fife
That's an awful lot of writing for a troll post
CoppellAg93
AG
Birdwatcher said:

Did you type that with a straight face?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.