Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse.....

483,005 Views | 3327 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by The D
ABATTBQ87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
agent-maroon said:

Old joke "They performed a brain scan and found nothing" in real life
justcallmeharry
S
Giving the same spiel to firefighters... now. Firefighters got him to the hospital when he had a "cranial aneurysm." Search that term to find brain aneurysm...
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
RAB91
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S

Let's do it again - the first time did not take.
Austin Ag
AG
justcallmeharry said:

Not a joke.
agent-maroon
AG
I guess they weren't able to save his son Beau, given that he didn't mention him among the items saved.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Sam and Dean
AG
Line Ate Member said:

Even worse is the fact that he is just veering off when it appears the "turn-around"guy is trying to get him on the carpet.

So freaking sad, maddening, sickening and frustrating at the same time.

I used to think it was sad, but no longer. Those people (including the complicit media)
have perpetrated a crime against the American public with this farce,the likes of which this country has never experienced and it should go down in history as such, but it won't. They portray this man as a healthy, vigorous President when we all witness his diminished capacity, and no one does anything. I am infuriated at all who are involved in this cover-up and can only hope someday they will all be in DC jails (apparently bad place) with no hope of parole. Too good for them in my view.
"I am besieged, by a thousand or more of the Mexicans under Santa Anna...I shall never surrender or retreat."
nortex97
AG

nortex97
AG

I had to double check the source. Dan Rather would approve.
oh no
AG
oh no
AG

At least Biden is good with numbers
justcallmeharry
S
oh no said:

At least Biden is good with numbers
All 12,000 are good Union Jobs. All of them.
jt2hunt
AG
600 jobs per state!
Each county of Texas has a few new job's WTG !

Maybe joe should take some balance of nature!

What a moron…
Stat Monitor Repairman

Nitro Power
AG
Unless he and his administration tax it to zero, that is...
oh no
AG

By far the most popular politician in US history. Destroyed Obama's and Trump's vote records despite losing Texas, Florida, and Ohio easily. Despite having lost nearly all bellwether counties. Despite putting a lid on nearly every day, barely campaigning, and not getting even a couple dozen people to his rally in Philly just 30 mins from his home in Wilmington. Better make sure the unarmed shirtless vegan in a bison hat doesn't threaten democracy though!
bmks270
AG
oh no said:

I'm not a Biden fan, but do you not see he was showing some wit here with a joke?
nortex97
AG
justcallmeharry
S
Joe Potatus having trouble, the crowd helps, then of course he yells.

nortex97
AG
nortex97
AG
SpreadsheetAg
AG
justcallmeharry said:

Joe Potatus having trouble, the crowd helps, then of course he yells.

To be fair it seems like it was something in French / Quebecois … that'd trip me up too
LMCane
Sam and Dean said:

Line Ate Member said:

Even worse is the fact that he is just veering off when it appears the "turn-around"guy is trying to get him on the carpet.

So freaking sad, maddening, sickening and frustrating at the same time.

I used to think it was sad, but no longer. Those people (including the complicit media)
have perpetrated a crime against the American public with this farce,the likes of which this country has never experienced and it should go down in history as such, but it won't. They portray this man as a healthy, vigorous President when we all witness his diminished capacity, and no one does anything. I am infuriated at all who are involved in this cover-up and can only hope someday they will all be in DC jails (apparently bad place) with no hope of parole. Too good for them in my view.
how about we just beat his @#s at the polls in 2024?
nortex97
AG

justcallmeharry
S

Even notes cannot help Potatus...
YouBet
AG
I'm not sure if anyone happened to watch any of his speech in Canada yesterday, but I walked by tv while it was on and it looked as if he missed shaving one side of his face.
justcallmeharry
S
YouBet said:

I'm not sure if anyone happened to watch any of his speech in Canada yesterday, but I walked by tv while it was on and it looked as if he missed shaving one side of his face.
Doesn't that make him two-faced?
Rockdoc
AG
Biden and the dems failing our country on a daily basis. How embarrassing.
nortex97
AG
Fact check: false. Sometimes it's hourly.

BadMoonRisin
AG
52 pages. Has anyone wondered why the Most Popular President in American History has virtually zero supporters?

When asked to defend him, they all say -- well Trump.....

Interesting. I dont blame them. Its difficult to shine a turd this smelly....but a turd this smelly didnt get 81*m votes.

I think even Jimmy Carter had goalies....
BadMoonRisin
AG
lmao, and the dumb**** still walks 3 feet away from his blue tape mark that the obese union leech tells him he needs to step on.

Comedy gold.
Rocky Rider
AG
nortex97 said:

Fact check: false. Sometimes it's hourly.

Joe isn't calling the shots for us. He can't even communicate the script they give him for each meeting / press conference.

You might be surprise how many CEOs and Executive VPs need the same kind of handling as Joe - and they don't have dementia. Was a handler a few times myself. Had to do everything but feed them like a baby in a high chair. Some behaved like they were deathly afraid of speaking to the common worker.
...the Big 12 is now viewed as the fifth of the big BCS leagues by many recruits. (Rivals.com national recruiting analyst Mike Farrell; August 2013)

Already the weakest of the β€œPower Five” conferences, the league (Big 12) is hemorrhaging fans, wins, TV ratings and respect. (SA Express R. Bragg; Oct 12, 2016)
The D
AG
Joe bidenopolous

richardag
nortex97 said:

We know, there's a lot of videos of you liking children.
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, the public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.