Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse.....

483,006 Views | 3327 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by The D
fka ftc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Why would Austin not salute? Not sure of the protocol, but other members of the military are saluting. Curious.

Would have expected Kamala to just drop to her knees out of habit.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
CanyonAg77
AG
Presidents didn't used to salute. Fairly new thing, started with Reagan.

Generally, you don't salute when not in uniform.

The funny thing to me was Kamamlallal taking an extra step to be in front of everyone
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
fka ftc said:

Why would Austin not salute? Not sure of the protocol, but other members of the military are saluting. Curious.

“Not gonna lie...its a little disconcerting to have our minister of positivity be PlaneCrashGuy but Im in"
billtheag89
AG
fka ftc said:

SecDef is a civilian. He was probably thinking he didn't want to upstage his boss. As a veteran not in uniform he has the option to render military salute, but not obligated.

I wouldn't read anything extra into that. He was not a good general in my book, but he had a crummy boss at the end of Iraq and didn't rock the boat.

President "where's my ice cream" is out to lunch as per usual. Glad they fixed its mask.
fka ftc
Thanks. Was really just curious as to protocol.

The dude seems like a walking buffoon. But that's the company Biden keeps…
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
nortex97
AG

Oh yes, poopy pants, you were a brilliant scientist both in 1981 and now, such that your friends are starting to catch up to you. (AGW is all bull**** to boot, of course).
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Oh yes, poopy pants, you were a brilliant scientist both in 1981
1981? Wasn't that the tail end of coming glacial freeze farce?
OKCAg2002
AG
And Trump was the narcissist.
nortex97
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Oh yes, poopy pants, you were a brilliant scientist both in 1981
1981? Wasn't that the tail end of coming glacial freeze farce?

I'm reminded of the scene from animal house "was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor" "shh, he's on a roll."
Stat Monitor Repairman
Baptist preachers jealous of the Paw's cadence.
aggiehawg
AG

Still lying.
OKCAg2002
AG
He ALWAYS has to make the moment about himself. The fact that the MSM let's him skate with these outlandish claims is infuriating.
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

Still lying.
Yep. Still breathing, still lying.

"I lie, therefore I am"
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ABATTBQ87
AG
aggiehawg said:

Still lying.
Joe Bellino won the Heisman, as a senior, after the 1960 football season.

Roger Staubach entered the Naval Academy in the fall of 1961 and won the Heisman in 1963.

And freshmen didn't play on the varsity football team at that time.

Unfortunately these facts don't mean anything in the Biden world of story telling
fka ftc
Just saw the video of him taking a face plant at the end. Holy ***** No way he is not hurt after that fall.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12149847/Biden-FALLS-stage-handing-diplomas-U-S-Air-Force-Academy-graduation.html

Foreverconservative
CanyonAg77
AG
Then he points at the floor to blame the footing, not his dementia
johnnyblaze36
AG
fka ftc said:

Just saw the video of him taking a face plant at the end. Holy ***** No way he is not hurt after that fall.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12149847/Biden-FALLS-stage-handing-diplomas-U-S-Air-Force-Academy-graduation.html
Yeah this guy got 81 million votes and should definitely be running again. Unbelievable.

AgOutsideAustin
AG
One of these times he's going to break something
Wonder how many push ups he can do these days……
AgOutsideAustin
AG
See the way he just started to do his arms/ elbow fake running thing to make it look like he's fit and hustling??? Then bites the dust. Does that move all the time now to show the world his fitness, what a joke.
2NU
When asked if he's fit to be president, he always says "watch me."
We're watching, Joe. We're watching.
I'm afraid that one of these times he'll hit his head and that will be the end of him.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Gonna need a BIG TIME trump story to distract from this fall and the Hunter laptop.

It ain't been a good day for him.

Dr. Jill need to get a handle on this situation.
one safe place
CanyonAg77 said:

Then he points at the floor to blame the footing, not his dementia
Not everyone could see that fighter jet they parked in his path
JB!98
AG
The look on the Secret Service guy says, "Oh God, not this **** again."

Or, "Oh God, I hope he didn't **** his pants."
planoaggie123
AG
seems like instead of pretending to be an athlete and jog everywhere he could have actually been aware of his surroundings but maybe we expect too much of our president....

it still makes me wonder why the heck is there a huge bag on the floor?
Mary Bailey
He even has treads on the bottom of his shoes for traction.
fka ftc
Definitely a whiskey flask in that back left pocket.

Hate to say it, but I finally have a couple ounces of respect. 4oz to 6oz based on flask size.

fka ftc
Teleprompters blowing over is more of a disaster for Biden.

Of course, I was unaware Jitterbug made teleprompters for seniors.

JB!98
AG
fka ftc said:

Definitely a whiskey flask in that back left pocket.

Hate to say it, but I finally have a couple ounces of respect. 4oz to 6oz based on flask size.
How often in History have we gotten to see the "Most Powerful Man in the World" from this perspective? Are those special shoes?
fka ftc
I am unfamiliar with the shoes, but that's not saying much.

I always have rubber added to my dress shoes and I am 45. Just no need for funny business as the only times I have on shoes like that are weddings, funeral, court or some other main event I have no need for slippage.

Those seem pretty distinct. Will be curious to see what the inter webs comes up with.

Also, he is getting very frail and skinny. I would need to see comparison, but was he always such a little fella?

jac4
AG
I really feel like Hillary's bizarre fall in NYC during the campaign severely hurt her chances for the presidency. Usually voters don't want a feeble vegetable as POTUS...
Stat Monitor Repairman
JB!98 said:

The look on the Secret Service guy says, "Oh God, not this **** again."

Or, "Oh God, I hope he didn't **** his pants."
Stat Monitor Repairman

RIP on whoever put this sandbag in the middle of the stage.
OKCAg2002
AG
jac4 said:

I really feel like Hillary's bizarre fall in NYC during the campaign severely hurt her chances for the presidency. Usually voters don't want a feeble vegetable as POTUS...

"Voters" aren't really voting.
TxSquarebody
Are those Michael Jackson's "lean shoes"??

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.