**** Game of Thrones Season 6 - Show Only ****

355,365 Views | 2616 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Rex Racer
powerbelly
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Lyanna is/was Ned's younger sister, correct? So he was ****ing his sister like a Lannister and then along came Jon?

Would that not also make him a full-blooded Stark?

No
Madman
AG
No the mad king kidnapped and raped her and held her in the tower.

Edit

I should edit it to say son but I will let my error stay up as is for punishment.
Sentinel
AG
It wasn't the king. It was his son.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Lyanna is/was Ned's younger sister, correct? So he was ****ing his sister like a Lannister and then along came Jon?

Would that not also make him a full-blooded Stark?
No. She whispered a secret to Ned, remember??? And said Robert would kill him if he found out?

Who was Robert in the business of killing?
Kashchei
AG
quote:

Ah gotcha!
Madman
AG
What do you want?
Vernada
AG
Cersei Wins the week.
t_J_e_C_x
AG
Countdown until Sansa betrays Jon? Any takers?

Confirming Jon's parentage (****ing finally) was sweet.
tk for tu juan
quote:
So was it planned to lure Lancel Lannister down into the underground chamber? If so why?

At first it seemed like an Arlington Road situation, make Lancel look like the instigator of the explosions. Of coarse no way to identify the body back in those days.
t_J_e_C_x
AG
quote:
quote:

Ah gotcha!
Actually Lyanna fell in love with Rhaegar (Or kidnapped her) and he kept her safe in the tower (or imprisoned her there) where she gave birth to their son out of love (or rape).

Not the Aerys, but Rhaegar, the heir to the Iron Throne following Aerys.
Kashchei
AG
I got it now. Too many people getting raped and having babies over here!
t_J_e_C_x
AG
quote:
I got it now. Too many people getting raped and having babies over here!
She story is he raped her.

The theory is she knew what Robert was (Jackass of a lifetime) and ran away (to avoid being married to him) with Rhaegar after falling in love with him and he falling in love with her.

I go with the theory. Since Jon is still a *******, and actually Jon Blackfyre (Targaryen *******s), Dany is still the rightful Queen to the throne since she is the last direct heir of Aerys.
Ghost91
Somebody's gonna have to break it down and explain it in even simpler terms for me. In the tower - the dude was young Ned. The baby was Jon Snow. Who was the dying mother, and who is the father of the baby (Jon Snow)?
homebuildingag
AG
quote:
Somebody's gonna have to break it down and explain it in even simpler terms for me. In the tower - the dude was young Ned. The baby was Jon Snow. Who was the dying mother, and who is the father of the baby (Jon Snow)?

mom=Ned's sister, father= not fully exposed, but he fathered a child the new king Robert wanted dead.
Silvertaps
AG
quote:

Simple terms...Mom is Ned's sister, dad is the Mad King son (Rhaegar Targaryen)

Edit: left the son part out...
homebuildingag
AG
Son of mad king
redeyefry
Father is Prince Rhaegr, not Mad King.
Bunk Moreland
Jamie Lannister: Queen Slayer
Bunk Moreland
Hell of an ep.
Roland Schitt
AG
quote:
quote:

Simple terms...Mom is Ned's sister, dad is the Mad King
Dad is mad king's son, Rhaegar. Remember back to when Littlefinger is talking to Sansa in the crypt at Winterfell a season or two ago.
rononeill
So John is Danys half brother?
Silvertaps
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Dad is mad king's son, Rhaegar. Remember back to when Littlefinger is talking to Sansa in the crypt at Winterfell a season or two ago.

Forgot the son part...corrected
GregorCleganeZombie
Me gusta
Roland Schitt
AG
quote:
Rhaegar was Dany's brother, so it would make Jon her nephew I suppose
CMP-00-
AG
Nephew, right?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Sentinel
AG
Aunt and nephew.
hunter2012
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Forgot the son part...corrected

Season 1 for all this, especially 25 seconds in.

duck79
AG
Do John and Dany know they are aunt and nephew? I'm lost on this part of the story.
Silvertaps
AG
Rhaegar and Dany must have had quite the age difference...
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:
He'd be her nephew.
t_J_e_C_x
AG
quote:
Half-Nephew actually.

Rhaegar (Dead on show) is Dany's brother. He swept away Lyanna (kidnapped) and they had a child together who is, on the show, Jon Snow. That makes Jon Snow a Stark and a Targaryen, but in political terms he is still a *******.

For protection purposes, Lyanna made Eddard, Jon's "father" & Lyanna's brother, swear to protect Jon. So Eddard declared Jon his ******* through infidelity and left it at that.

The truth is Jon is actually Jon Blackfyre, the ******* son of Rhaegar Taryen (Dany's brother and original heir to the Iron Throne) and Lyanna Stark (Eddard's sister, Robert Baratheons "promised" fiancee).

He has both Targaryen blood and Stark Blood (Blood of the First Men). He's practically the only person on the show who is truly deserving of the Iron Throne.
Sentinel
AG
At this point only Bran knows.
Roland Schitt
AG
Ok so how many of you actually yelled F*** YEAH! or something similar when Arya pulled the face off and slit old man Fray's throat?? I felt like an idiot afterwards, but that was awesome. The eating of the "people pie" reminded me of the South Park chili episode
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:
Do John and Dany know they are aunt and nephew? I'm lost on this part of the story.

Jon thinks Ned is his dad.

Have yall not been watching the show, or do we just have a bunch of Ag majors on here who are generally hazy on forked family trees?
Sentinel
AG
quote:
Rhaegar and Dany must have had quite the age difference...
She was a baby when they fled to Essos.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.