**** Game of Thrones Season 6 - Show Only ****

355,376 Views | 2616 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Rex Racer
BBQ4Me
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Wish I could explain it. I don't know what's happening. Just have that feeling.

It's because there was no fake Sansa boobs the last two episodes. We all feel your pain.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
quote:
1. Agree this was a really weak episode.

2. possibly spoiled ian mcshane's casting last week, sorry for that. rather dissapointing debut though.

3. arya getting stabbed repeatedly in the lower abdomen by a professional assassin was pretty weak, on multiple levels.

The waif was told not to let her suffer, she stabbed her in the stomach on purpose to make her suffer...I'm predicting the dude kills the waif for disobeying and saves arya
FbgTxAg
AG
quote:
quote:
1. Agree this was a really weak episode.

2. possibly spoiled ian mcshane's casting last week, sorry for that. rather dissapointing debut though.

3. arya getting stabbed repeatedly in the lower abdomen by a professional assassin was pretty weak, on multiple levels.

The waif was told not to let her suffer, she stabbed her in the stomach on purpose to make her suffer...I'm predicting the dude kills the waif for disobeying and saves arya
Yep. I fully expect someone to help/heal Arya, and then turn out to be Jaqen H'gar with a face on.
Rudyjax
AG
We know she's not going to die or the waif would've succeeded.
chipotle
quote:
We almost had a bottle episode with the Hound.

TresPuertas
AG
quote:
Was Stansa writing to Little Finger for help?

Last night I was racking my brain about where that letter was going. All I could think of was Theon.

This actually makes more sense.

Although I would literally watch a full hour of Ramsay getting tortuted by Theon.
combat wombat™
AG
quote:
quote:

Last night I was racking my brain about where that letter was going. All I could think of was Theon.

Although I would literally watch a full hour of Ramsay getting tortuted by Theon.

As far as Sansa is aware, Theon has nothing to offer.
TresPuertas
AG
Hence my "this actually makes more sense" comment.

I guess I got tunnel vision thinking about a Ramsay/Theon reunion
boy09
AG
quote:
quote:
I have a hard time thinking just those 3 guys killed all those people and hung the leader in a short period of time while the hound was chopping wood. They were unarmed, but they were spread out as if a larger force came through. I suppose it's possible, but I wonder if we're meant to believe they did it but maybe someone/something else is at work?

I assume those 3 guys brought friends back with them to help with the slaughter. If they were actually part of the Brotherhood, that doesn't make sense, alt least not yet. The Brotherhood wouldn't slaughter unarmed innocents. I'm going to assume they were Brotherhood as the Hound claimed, but something has changed.

The last time the Brotherhood crossed paths with the Hound he was still loyal to the Lannister, right? If they did recognize him, they might have thought the whole group was tied to the lannisters. The goal of the Brotherhood is to protect the common people from being preyed upon by Lannister forces.

I don't know, maybe that's a stretch...
Sapper Redux
quote:
quote:
quote:

As far as Sansa is aware, Theon has nothing to offer.

That's what she said.

.... Sorry, couldn't help it
combat wombat™
AG
In more ways than one, now that you mention it!
Ranger222
AG
I can already see how the ******* bowl is going to go down......

Jon leads whatever army he has to Winterfell. Ramsay sees his weak forces and leads his guys outside the walls just like when he battled Stanis. The battle will go bad for Jon and all seems lost with a sure Ramsay victory until at the last second the Knights of the Vale ride in and decimate whatever forces Ramsay has left. After, Littlefinger thinks he has repaid Sansa for what he put her through by saving the day and Sansa sides with him. Jon is somewhat upset about all this going on behind his back, causing a rift between the two. Sansa wants to stay at Winterfell playing the Wardeness of the North, while Jon is ready to get back to the White Walkers. So they eventually split up again

After the next three episodes and season's end --

Sansa and Littlefinger are at Winterfell with control of the North and plotting their next move -- with attention to the South, not white walkers

Jon and what's left of his army he has put together are trying to get ready for the white walkers with nobody else really caring (again)

King's Landing is a potential cluster**** with whatever is going to happen down there (Margarey's plan, the trial by combat?). Jamie may be left hanging on nothing to go back to and a full Lannister army behind him

Hopefully Dani is on ships with Yara and Theon to Westeros

Scotch
AG
How about a letter to Tyrion? Does Sansa even know where he is, though?
outlawag
AG
Who's ready for the Clegane bowl 2016 - trial by combat edition?
I've got my $59.99 ready for that!
TajMaballer
AG
I can also see Sansa getting Littlefinger to help her out, then betraying him once he is of no more use of her. She has seen how he has played the game.
dcaggie04
AG
quote:
Yara would be eye-humping Dani the whole time.
chipotle
quote:
quote:
I can see the finale now: They're going to scissor so hard Yara is going to burst into flames (a la rubbing two sticks together) setting the ship on fire as it docks. Danny emerges on the shores of Westeros naked and glorious.

Credits.
Icecream_Ag
S
quote:
quote:
quote:
I can see the finale now: They're going to scissor so hard Yara is going to burst into flames (a la rubbing two sticks together) setting the ship on fire as it docks. Danny emerges on the shores of Westeros naked and glorious.

Credits.

that might be the greatest idea in the history of man
jeffdjohnson
quote:
quote:
quote:

Credits.

Scissor me timbers
Duncan Idaho
I thought it was a better episode than the one where hodor died
Vernada
AG
Yara: "I know you've had some bad years"
Vernada
AG
I always lose track of all of these relationships:

quote:
As discussed in the episode, Lyanna Mormont's uncle was Jeor Mormont, whom Jon Snow initially served under at Castle Black. But a reminder: Jeor's son was none other than Jorah Mormont, the same lovelorn knight currently wandering Essos in search of a cure for his greyscale.
LHIOB
AG
Me watching that episode

Hey its Ian McShane. Bad Ass. He's pret......
HOLY *HIT THE HOUND!
WALTON LOADS!
AG
quote:
I thought it was a better episode than the one where honor died
Care to narrow it down?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
TX_AG_10
AG
I just read a pretty interesting possiblity.. What if that was Jaquen posing as Arya?

http://io9.gizmodo.com/if-you-give-peace-a-chance-on-game-of-thrones-you-ll-r-1780721168 (article contains book spoilers near the end but it CLEARLY marked and easily avoidable)

From the comments on Article:
quote:
It wasn't Arya it was Jaqen wearing her face
1. Walked like Jaqen, wore hair parted down the middle, threw the coin with the right hand (Arya is left handed)
2. Was too obvious. Arya would have never asked for a cabin. The money was thrown around too casually, even if she was capable of stealing such a sum.
3. Lingering shot of statue on the bridge, maybe sorry to leave. Arya hasn't been there that long, doesn't have a particular fondness for the place. Could have stowed away as a cabin boy too easily
4. Jaqen's life belongs to her. He promised her 3 lives to take for the Red God. He took 2, then she named him as her 3rd. Instead of dying he bargained and agreed to help her escape but then when he left he gave her the coin and told her to come to Braavos. And he gave her the words Valar Morghulis, all men must die. Knowing what we know about their relationship with death there would have been no bargain really. He believes in death
His life is owed to the Red God. No bargain can change his fate and he knows it. He willingly dies in Arya's place, wearing her face, to fulfill the contract on his own life. He also was testing the Waif who did not fulfill the contract correctly by doing a belly wound instead of killing quickly. Waif is going to go out before he is gone officially. Scenes from next week show Waif running/ chasing possible real Arya

Makes sense!
Duncan Idaho
quote:
quote:
I thought it was a better episode than the one where honor died
Care to narrow it down?

Damn autocorrect. Meant the one where hodor died. The horribleness of how bad the the walkers looked ruined that episode for me.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Yup, too many things are out of place about the whole Arya sequence. I'm now convinced it wasn't Arya.
Duncan Idaho
My dream of a spin off staring arya and the hound traveling around westoros righting wrongs like a medieval airwolf is still alive
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Everyone in Westeros better get some chickens ready.
easttexasaggie04
AG
I kept thinking the Arya sequence was her dreaming. Since the last we saw of her she was blowing out a candle and going to sleep.
chipotle
quote:
My dream of a spin off staring arya and the hound traveling around westoros righting wrongs like a medieval airwolf is still alive
Would rather see bronn and tyrion trotting around the countryside like a safety dance video.
Breggy Popup
AG
How was he wearing Arya's face if she is still alive? We've been shown the actual face is removed from the dead.
powerbelly
AG
quote:
How was he wearing Arya's face if she is still alive? We've been shown the actual face is removed from the dead.
This.
TX_AG_10
AG
I can definitely see it being a dream as well!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.