**** Game of Thrones Season 6 - Show Only ****

354,867 Views | 2616 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Rex Racer
Cromagnum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Was maked Arya one of the two girls checking out Jamie, who thrm proceeded to send Bronn off with? I cant remember if Jamie is on Arya's list.
Objective Aggie
AG
Other plotlines:

Sam
Bran
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
Was masked Arya one of the two girls checking out Jamie, who thrm proceeded to send Bronn off with? I cant remember if Jamie is on Arya's list.

No. different girls. You could see the Arya/mask girl before that. She was sort of eavesdropping on them. Then they take notice of the "hot" girls who were more like maidens, not servants. They never paid any attention to the Arya/mask girl who was pouring drinks if I recall.

Not totally sure given what happened if it even was Arya in a mask then, or if it was simply that girl?

What I mean is we don't know if that girl was a local girl/servant that Arya killed and took her face at a later point...or if Arya brought that face with her from Braavos and it was Arya in mask the entire time.

gougler08
AG
quote:
quote:
Was masked Arya one of the two girls checking out Jamie, who thrm proceeded to send Bronn off with? I cant remember if Jamie is on Arya's list.

No. different girls. You could see the Arya/mask girl before that. She was sort of eavesdropping on them. Then they take notice of the "hot" girls who were more like maidens, not servants. They never paid any attention to the Arya/mask girl who was pouring drinks if I recall.

Not totally sure given what happened if it even was Arya in a mask then, or if it was simply that girl?

What I mean is we don't know if that girl was a local girl/servant that Arya killed and took her face at a later point...or if Arya brought that face with her from Braavos.

Arya/mask girl was the first one that Bronn commented on. Jamie called the maidens over after that
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

What I mean is we don't know if that girl was a local girl/servant that Arya killed and took her face at a later point...or if Arya brought that face with her from Braavos.

Arya/mask girl was the first one that Bronn commented on. Jamie called the maidens over after that
Yes I should have said Jamie pays not attention to her...even after Bronn points her out saying something about "birds come pecking to you"....Jamie say you can have her and Bronn says she doesn't want me she wants your golden fingers up her ****. then Jamie mentioned the other girls.

Anyway 2 different girls completely. The fact that Arya/mask girl was attracted to Jamie makes me think it was still whoever she was and not Arya yet.

Cuz Jamie was never on her list - unless of course she was just enthralled seeing Jamie since he is a Lannister.

• Cersei Lannister: falsely accused Arya's father, Ned Stark, of treason and had him arrested, which led to his death
  • Ilyn Payne: beheaded Ned on orders from Joffrey Baratheon
  • Gregor "the Mountain" Clegane: tortured and killed people at Harrenhal, where Arya was imprisoned
  • Sandor "the Hound" Clegane: killed Arya's friend, Mycah, the butcher's boy
  • Melisandre: took Gendry away
  • Beric Dondarrion: sold Gendry to Melisandre
  • Thoros of Myr: sold Gendry to Melisandre

M.C. Swag
AG
quote:
The fact that Arya/mask girl was attracted to Jamie makes me think it was still whoever she was and not Arya yet.
I think it was Arya the whole time and that look was definitely lust...just of a different kind.
Rex Racer
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes I should have said Jamie pays not attention to her...even after Bronn points her out saying something about "birds come pecking to you"....Jamie say you can have her and Bronn says she doesn't want me she wants your golden fingers up her ****. then Jamie mentioned the other girls.

Anyway 2 different girls completely. The fact that Arya/mask girl was attracted to Jamie makes me think it was still whoever she was and not Arya yet.

I immediately thought that was Arya, and she was hoping to catch Jamie's attention so she could get him alone and kill him.
Joseph Parrish
AG
quote:
I immediately thought that was Arya, and she was hoping to catch Jamie's attention so she could get him alone and kill him.
Jamie has too much of a story line to kill of just yet, with that WTF look he gave Cersei.
Rex Racer
AG
quote:
quote:
Jamie has too much of a story line to kill of just yet, with that WTF look he gave Cersei.
I don't disagree. I didn't think she would succeed. I just think she was trying to get his attention so she could kill him. He didn't go for it, so she moved on to Walder.
R0GUE
AG
Yup Arya was definitely thinking "Ooooh can I get a twofer?" But then decided to play it safe and just get Frey and his sons.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG

quote:
I immediately thought that was Arya
No you didn't.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
How and why did people suspect that was Arya before Walder pointing out he didn't recognize her? That's when the light bulb went off for me.
Atreides Ornithopter
AG
Why would Arya want to kill Jamie? He isn't on her list.
M.C. Swag
AG
quote:
Why would Arya want to kill Jamie, he isn't on her list?

For all the reasons all the Starks hate ANY Lannister
COOL LASER FALCON
I'm not sure if Arya (or any Starks) knows that the Lannisters were behind the red wedding.
M.C. Swag
AG
She knows Jamie Lannister wounded her father which ultimately led to Joffrey "Lannister" chopping his head off. And she knows it was Cerseis cruelty that led to the killing of Sansas direwolf.

And any number of rumors or general claims of atrocities committed by the Lannister family. (Pushing bran off the tower, poisoning Jon Arryn, seeking the mountain and or hound on her friends, melting down her fathers sword, etc...)

I'm fairly certain that Arya would take pleasure in killing ANY Lannister.
bangobango
AG
quote:
quote:

What I mean is we don't know if that girl was a local girl/servant that Arya killed and took her face at a later point...or if Arya brought that face with her from Braavos and it was Arya in mask the entire time.

Frey didn't recognize her and Arya wouldn't murder an innocent woman just to use as a disguise (at least they haven't shown her doing anything like that up to now).
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Frey didn't recognize her and Arya wouldn't murder an innocent woman just to use as a disguise (at least they haven't shown her doing anything like that up to now).

he actually didn't say he didn't recognize her.

What he said was "you're not one of mine are you". He has lots of ******* daughters and he didn't even know them all. He may have seen her before and just not talked to her. He was simply asking if she was one of his offspring.

Maybe she was relatively new, who knows.

Yes it entirely possible she wore that face all along. What he said doesn't impact that. But technically he did not say that he didn't recognize her. He just he didn't think she was his offspring.
Sentinel
AG
I think you guys are over thinking it.
Sapper Redux
quote:
I'm not sure if Arya (or any Starks) knows that the Lannisters were behind the red wedding.

Robb Stark does.

Too soon?
Ogre09
AG
quote:
quote:
Why did Qyburn have the kids kill Maester Pycell instead of letting him blow up in the sept with everyone else? Was it to let Qyburn's revenge be more personal?

i was thinking pycell might have known what's under the sept and could have potentially sounded the alarm.

This makes the most sense to me!
Ogre09
AG
quote:

That's obvious to everyone in Westeros. They may not know who approached whom, but the Lannisters clearly benefited most from the Red Wedding, and rewarded the Freys for it by giving them the Riverlands.
Ogre09
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

What he said was "you're not one of mine are you". He has lots of ******* daughters and he didn't even know them all. He may have seen her before and just not talked to her. He was simply asking if she was one of his offspring.

Yes it entirely possible she wore that face all along. What he said doesn't impact that. But technically he did not say that he didn't recognize her. He just he didn't think she was his offspring.

"One of mine" meant one of my servants vs part of the Lannister entourage. She was clearly a servant girl and not a daughter.

I don't believe Arya killed an innocent girl for her disguise.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

"One of mine" meant one of my servants vs part of the Lannister entourage. She was clearly a servant girl and not a daughter.

I don't believe Arya killed an innocent girl for her disguise.

Uihhhhh.....no the Lannisters were clearly gone at that point.

This was the day after the Lannister reception at least (which was likely the night before they left - a celebration before they leave kind of thing).

First, after he says you're not mine are you and she replies no, he says thought so...you're too pretty while he smacks her on the ass. That clearly a reference to his ugly offspring which he has mentioned before in the show. Remember Edmure was worried he would get an ugly one to wed (he said that to Robb and Catelyn).

Frey also says where are my moron sons they were supposed to be here by midday - so it's likely afternoon, or evening to give Arya time to kill them, butcher them and cook them into the pie. And it's dinner time.

He isn't sitting around alone at dinner time just for kicks. He is alone because all of the Lannisters have left and his sons are not back yet, well they are but they are dead of course. Presumably they arrived around the time they were expected and she then took care of them.

Also Arya unlikely to have the liberty to do all that with such a big crowd around all the time. The Lannisters are gone - and they show up in KL the next time they are shown.

As I said none of that relates to whether she killed an innocent girl or not - likely she did not.

But the context of "you're not mine are you" is clearly meaning one of his many ******* children.

Ogre09
AG
I figured it was later that night and everyone else had gone to bed...
Counterpoint
AG
quote:
I think you guys are over thinking it.
That's what we do!
Brick Tamland
quote:
I figured it was later that night and everyone else had gone to bed...
I believe the Frey boys were at the feast with the Lannisters and saw them off the next day and were supposed to be back around midday. That evening is when Arya made her move, or at least that's how I saw it. Could be completely off.
Rex Racer
AG
quote:

quote:
I immediately thought that was Arya
No you didn't.

Actually, yes, I did. I did not see any other reason for them to focus on her.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.