Regional tickets on sale (see link)

11,929 Views | 185 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by BryanTXAG1744
12th Man Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I hope the Flash Tickets are for individual sessions and not one ticket for the entire weekend. I have buddies who can come Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or Monday, but not to all of them, so I want to be able to transfer for each game.

tjack16
AG
One person put some on flash seats but they are asking 85$ per ticket.... I'm not doing that
TraditionsPD
AG
85 per game?
tjack16
AG
yes, 85 per game is the asking price for the individual games at the moment on flash seats.
12th Man Ag
AG
My tickets still haven't shown up in my Flash account.
EmberAggie
AG
Anyone see their tickets in Flash Seats yet?
TraditionsPD
AG
not in mine yet
aggiejet
AG
Not in mine yet either
JeffHamilton82
quote:
not in mine yet

I called the 12th man and they had to manually send them to mine. They said that flashseats wasn't setup to receive them when I ordered mine last Friday due to the games and times not being announced. So I have mine now. They probably will have everyones done today, but you can call them. Just have your order number.
TraditionsPD
AG
I have two seats left that I will sell at cost if you missed out on reserved seats.
Farmer1906
AG
quote:
I have two seats left that I will sell at cost if you missed out on reserved seats.

Where are the seats?
twk
AG
FYI: I checked and found no seats in my flash account, so I called the TMF. After being on hold 10 minutes, I was told that all tickets will be transferred on Flash at midnight tonight. So, if you were planning to call and check on tickets you have already purchased hitting your flash account, you might want to wait until tomorrow.
Bunk Moreland
quote:
FYI: I checked and found no seats in my flash account, so I called the TMF. After being on hold 10 minutes, I was told that all tickets will be transferred on Flash at midnight tonight. So, if you were planning to call and check on tickets you have already purchased hitting your flash account, you might want to wait until tomorrow.

Thanks. Was wondering when it was actually going to happen
TraditionsPD
AG
Section 201
threeanout
AG
I got hold of someone at TMF and he sent mine via Flash Seats while I was on the phone with him. Mine are now in my account.
TraditionsPD
AG
I did the same thing and it worked
spanky
AG
How am I going to scalp these tickets without them in my acct?
Another Doug
AG
How much are tickets supposed to be? I thought they were $66 each, but I was billed $162 for 2.
Aggie
AG
quote:
TMF really screwed up if they're throwing the students down on the berms. 203 is a huge part of what makes Olsen Olsen. If they're more concerned about money than the atmosphere at Olsen, times are changing

Not to change subject or ruffle feathers.. But the student atmosphere today is nothing compared to the late 80's to late 90's.

Not even close.

So IMO making those sections reserved and putting the students that will be here on berms is not an issue in my book.
Other than putting berms in at Olsen was , still and always will be terrible idea.
spanky
AG
quote:
How much are tickets supposed to be? I thought they were $66 each, but I was billed $162 for 2.

Wasn't there a misc charge/deposit for supers?
ensign_beedrill
AG
Some folks are getting theirs Flash tickets by calling TMF, so I called, but no luck. He said they'll be all done tonight.

So why tell me I'll get them on Tuesday when I'll really get them on Wednesday? I chose Flash partly because I figured I'd get them quicker. Nope, haha.
ensign_beedrill
AG
quote:
quote:

Wasn't there a misc charge/deposit for supers?
Depends on where they are. I think the lower reserved are $75. Add in the $6 fee for each, and that's 162.
12th Man Ag
AG
I was charged $66 per for seats in 203. Plus, there was a $5 fee when I sent in my request.
twk
AG
quote:
$81 each (including the service fee) for lower deck, club, and suites (one of these doesn't get priority points--end of rant).

Another note: although I requested Flash seats over the phone, and just have a conversation with the TMF about when those would hit my Flash account, when I got home, what did I find in the mail but paper tickets (and parking pass, which I was expecting). So, I'll be interested to see what happen with my Flash account overnight.
75AG
AG
FlashSeats just showed up. However no parking passes yet....
Aggieangler93
AG
Did you sell the reserved seats yet? I may be interested in them, if not.

rangers hardball fan at gmail dot com

especially since my lawn seats aren't in my flash seats account yet either.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
ensign_beedrill
AG
THE FLASH FAIRY DID NOT VISIT LAST NIGHT.
aggiejet
AG
Nope
TraditionsPD
AG
I am sending you an email right now from my GMAIL. I still have two left.
12th Man Ag
AG
I called yesterday around 2 and Haley put me on hold for 2-3 minutes and pushed my tickets through to my Flash account. 203, Row 7
75AG
AG
quote:
I called yesterday around 2 and Haley put me on hold for 2-3 minutes and pushed my tickets through to my Flash account. 203, Row 7
Haley did the same for me. But what about parking?
TraditionsPD
AG
i am wondering about parking too. Who wants to fall on the blade today and ask?
12th Man Ag
AG
I am not a season ticket holder, so I don't think I got parking.
TempleAg97
AG
I have a weekend pass for the regional. Wasn't going to take my 14-year-old son because he had AAU basketball but broke his hand in a tournament last weekend. Anyone have a single reserved for Friday? Or even for all weekend?
TraditionsPD
AG
I have a pair of reserved in 201 I will sell at cost

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.