Regional tickets on sale (see link)

11,951 Views | 185 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by BryanTXAG1744
58-7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Why do the ticket assignments not show up through the TMF website? That should not be that difficult.
rc_cat
quote:
Why do the ticket assignments not show up through the TMF website? That should not be that difficult.

You would think. I only had a couple of sports show up all year. When I questioned them as to why, they had no clue.
12th Man Ag
AG
Just seeing this thread. So, if I requested tickets (non-season ticket holder), the only way I can find out if I got tickets before ordering more is to call the TMF on Monday?
12th Man Ag
AG
Oops. I can't call until Tuesday because they are closed for Memorial Day!
12th Man Ag
AG
quote:
Right, I guess I'll just find out Monday morning when I call. I really don't understand how you can tell people they'll know by Monday May 18th and then say nothing. How does that even happen?! Always under-promise and over-deliver, the whole 12th Man Foundation is crap and needs to be overhauled.

Except we have to wait until Tuesday. Just hoping I got my requested tickets. The TMF Ticket office is a freaking joke.
jackrabbit
AG
I would think everyone that requested tickets earlier is getting them...since they were selling more today...or is that not right?

I did not see anyone on here yet say they were denied , but I didn't read every post
12th Man Ag
AG
quote:
I would think everyone that requested tickets earlier is getting them...since they were selling more today...or is that not right?

I did not see anyone on here yet say they were denied , but I didn't read every post

Well, that may be true, but the only way you know if you got tickets is by calling the TMF. If you didn't see this post (the only communication I have seen about tickets) until after getting home from work, they had already closed up shop for Memorial Day and the only tickets available now are SRO.

The TMF Is an extremely incompetent organization. I hope their salaries are commiserate with their performance, but I fear they are paid much higher than their performance.
McGibblets
AG
So I just talked with my brother (who attended far less games than me), and he received an email after ordering his student ticket saying that he was saved a seat in 203. I never received this email. He selected to get his tickets through flash seats and I chose will call, so it is possible my tickets are saved in this area as well, but I never received an email, so who knows. I attended more games than him, have been in school longer, and ordered my tickets before him, so I hope they just didn't email the will call people, but who knows
tjack16
AG
I bet the Super Regional tickets (hopefully we host) will be a messy situation as well...
threeanout
AG
I received this email just after midnight. Still confused. Have not gotten a tracking # email as indicated.

This message is to confirm your request as submitted and receipted* for reserved Regional and/or Super Regional Tickets for games held in College Station.

Your request has been filled according to availability and priority point ranking. Confirmed tickets and parking designated for priority mail shipment were sent today with tracking emails sent separately. If additional tickets were requested, separate shipments have been sent. Tickets designated for Flash Seats delivery^ will be sent on Tuesday, May 26. Flash Seats Email notices will accompany these shipments. Please remember, tickets will only be valid for games hosted at Blue Bell Park.

If Texas A&M is a host site, payments for orders placed during the priority sales process will be charged as follows: May 26 Regional Tickets & Parking, June 3 Super Regional Tickets & Parking.

College World Series requests are not confirmed at this time. Additional information will be sent to accounts requesting College World Series tickets as the Aggies advance and details are released.

Thank you for your support of Texas A&M Baseball. Please contact us at tickets@12thmanfoundation.com if you have any questions.
12th Man Ag
AG
Funny stuff! I got my confirmation email about 5 minutes ago! Very timely. Still don't know where my seats are located. Not in Flash account yet.
ensign_beedrill
AG
I ordered my tickets when they went on sale for season ticket holders. Got my confirmation mail this morning. It doesn't say how many tickets I have or where I'm sitting. I assume it's my normal spot. Tickets don't show up in Flash accounts until Tuesday.
Basketball and Chain
AG
quote:
I bet the Super Regional tickets (hopefully we host) will be a messy situation as well...

I got much better seats for the Supers than I did for Regionals, so I guess less people put in for those.
Aggieangler93
AG
TraditionsPD, I am looking for 2 reserved seats for the session. Do you have them available?

rangershardballfan @ gmail
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
12th Man Ag
AG
quote:
quote:

I got much better seats for the Supers than I did for Regionals, so I guess less people put in for those.

So, the email saying we got tickets was for Regional and Super Regional? Guess I will find out on Tuesday. Glad I got tickets after not getting the email until this AM. I would have been hitting the secondary market.
Basketball and Chain
AG
I assume that's right, but the only reason I know that I got them for the Supers is because I called on Friday.
Bondag
AG
I am guessing the 12th Man Foundation did not think ahead when they planned the last week of Kyle Field Seating and the start of Phase 2 aligning with the requests for baseball tickets.
FILO505
AG
I grabbed two in 202 yesterday afternoon maybe an hour or so before they announced SRO. Have any non season ticket holders heard about buying for Super?
75AG
AG
I wanted FlashSeats, but TMF is mailing physical tickets. But at least I'm supposed to get them in 3 days.
TraditionsPD
AG
I am most likely going to have 4 to sell. I just want to make sure I get my 4 from the original request to the 12th man first.
TempleAg97
AG
I'm a non season ticket holder, requested and have mine for Supers.
TempleAg97
AG
I got much better for Supers also and unless I'm misunderstanding, mine are all
flash seats.
aggiejet
AG
Luckily I saw this thread early enough yesterday to call the TMF and confirm that my request for tickets was fulfilled. I also got the email around midnight last night, and I'm not a season ticket holder either. Anyway, with my youngest son having a baseball game Friday night, and a graduation the next Friday night, I'm sure I will have tickets that I won't be able to use for some of the games. I got 4 in 203 row 12 for the Regional, and 4 in 203 row 9 for the Supers. I requested Flash & would like to sell them at face value. Either PM me or email to aggiejet@yahoo.com if interested. Thanks & BTHO Vandy! Only 1 hour to first pitch!
JeffHamilton82
misunderstood
aggiejet
AG
If you are referring to me, maybe I wasn't clear....I did request Priority tix back in early May when it was opened up, so I'm guessing that's why I got 203. I didn't just call and get in line yesterday.
FourAggies
AG
Non-season ticket holder. I received my email notices yesterday (order filled and shipping confirmation. I received my tickets today.
12th Man Ag
AG
Flash or hard tickets?
FourAggies
AG
Hard tickets
rc_cat
Will flash selling/transfers work with these tickets? I remember someone with unexpectedly available tickets for the women's basketball sub-regional unable to transfer/sell via flash - and my flash tickets for the tennis NCAA tournament were showing as transfers/sales prohibited.
AggieEE2002
AG
12th Man Ag
AG
Why in the world would hard tickets already be mailed out, but Flash seats aren't going out until Tuesday? The way they do some of these things baffles me. Seems I should have been able to see tickets in my Flash account immediately.
75AG
AG
quote:
Why in the world would hard tickets already be mailed out, but Flash seats aren't going out until Tuesday? The way they do some of these things baffles me. Seems I should have been able to see tickets in my Flash account immediately.
I guess to account for Monday's mail holiday. But can't understand the FlashSeats delay.
Bondag
AG
Flash may be waiting for game times.
tjack16
AG
I will only be able to attend the last day of the regionals (Sunday or Monday) so I didn't buy all session passes. If anybody has 2 extras they are not using on that Sunday, I will buy them. PM me if you do. Thanks
Tanner H. Class of 2016.
tjack16
AG
(referring to my above post) I know selling tickets to only one game/day at this point is hard, but I am a student on a student budget and I can't spend a lot of money on an all-session pass for my family if we will only be able to make one game.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.