Regional tickets on sale (see link)

11,804 Views | 185 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by BryanTXAG1744
JeffHamilton82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
http://www.12thmanfoundation.com/ticket-center/baseball.aspx
Ag13
AG
Can someone remind me how regional tickets work? This link is obviously for all session, but when will single game tix go on sale (or will they)? And what about general admission? I'll be out of state on Friday :/
spanky
AG
So I never got an email saying if my initial request was filled. Am I supposed to request again?
Farmer1906
AG
quote:
So I never got an email saying if my initial request was filled. Am I supposed to request again?

Ditto
Bunk Moreland
quote:
Can someone remind me how regional tickets work? This link is obviously for all session, but when will single game tix go on sale (or will they)? And what about general admission? I'll be out of state on Friday :/

You can buy all session passes for the regional. Once that goes, if there are extra seats to be had, they'll sell individual game tickets to each game if they have any left, but those are going to most likely be SRO/Lawn seats.

My advice to you would be to just purchase single game tickets off flash as you need them, or buy the entire session pass. Either way.
Bunk Moreland
quote:
quote:

Ditto

Same. Guess we need to contact them today.
ProudAg16
AG
Does anyone know if the student regional tickets are still available?
McGibblets
AG
I wouldn't bank on there being single tickets available. Depending on how many games you plan on attending, it would probably be cheapest to buy the full session and sell/give away tickets to games you can't attend
McGibblets
AG
quote:
Does anyone know if the student regional tickets are still available?

I'd guess they are, but I'm not sure
Ag13
AG
Will single game regional tickets be sellable/buyable on flash seats? May just buy the Aggie games through that route if possible
McGibblets
AG
quote:
Will single game regional tickets be sellable/buyable on flash seats? May just buy the Aggie games through that route if possible

Yes they will, but considering individual tickets will probably be going for around $20 (possibly more depending on the other teams in the regional), I'd suggest just buying the full session
Farmer1906
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ditto

Just called. They told me I did get them. But after I hung up I realized the seat #s given were in the general admission sections yet I had row and seat numbers.
twk
AG
FYI: I see that they are only offering the $66 package for the regional, and not the $81 package they charged season ticket holders for lower deck tickets.
TraditionsPD
AG
Same boat so I just bought more. Great operation they are running over there
twk
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ditto

Just called. They told me I did get them. But after I hung up I realized the seat #s given were in the general admission sections yet I had row and seat numbers.
I believe the GA section will be MUCH smaller than normal. I know that part of the end section will be used as reserved seating (for player comps), but, IIRC, I believe that they shave it down another section or two beyond that so that they can sell reserved seats.

One other thing for folks sitting on the fence to think about: if a certain Big XII team wins the Big XII tournament, there's a high probability that they get sent to College Station. Might want to lock up your tickets now.
Bunk Moreland
hmm. Need to check and make sure our reserved are good. I know we requested 2 extra on top of our other regular season tickets.
twk
AG
quote:
hmm. Need to check and make sure our reserved are good. I know we requested 2 extra on top of our other regular season tickets.
Not trying to be critical of the TMF, but I had four separate phone conversations regarding my ticket order, which I probably unduly complicated by asking them to use my Flash Seats balance to pay for post-season tickets (I have more than enough to cover both rounds). After the first two calls, got an email and a phone call asking if I wanted to claim my season tickets for the regional. I think it's all straightened out now, but they scared me out of my wits.
EmberAggie
AG
I just bought tickets, and it says that they are available through Flash Seats. Do you need an account with them or do I just show up at the game with the credit card I used?

When I tried to register with Flash Seats it said there was already an email address associated with them, but I didn't ever register before. Are they just linking it with my recent order?

Thanks in advance for any info.
twk
AG
quote:
I just bought tickets, and it says that they are available through Flash Seats. Do you need an account with them or do I just show up at the game with the credit card I used?

When I tried to register with Flash Seats it said there was already an email address associated with them, but I didn't ever register before. Are they just linking it with my recent order?

Thanks in advance for any info.
If you are a TMF member with tickets to anything, you should have a Flash account using your TMF email ad password. Try logging in that way. If it doesn't work, you need to call and straighten it out.

You will need to register an ID (credit card, just for ID purposes).
McGibblets
AG
Anyone know how the ticketing is being done? My dad just bought a few for himself and some friends and informed me he has assigned seats in 201, which has been GA. I bought student tickets, but chose will call, so I don't know if those are GA or assigned as well. Curious if they have 203 (well, the "fake" 203) as GA or how that will all work
tjack16
AG
On the sports pass site it doesn't have postseason baseball student tickets posted anymore... Only road football games
ProudAg16
AG
quote:
On the sports pass site it doesn't have postseason baseball student tickets posted anymore... Only road football games
I had the same issue. I called the 12th Man Foundation and bought mine over the phone.
ProudAg16
AG
quote:
Anyone know how the ticketing is being done? My dad just bought a few for himself and some friends and informed me he has assigned seats in 201, which has been GA. I bought student tickets, but chose will call, so I don't know if those are GA or assigned as well. Curious if they have 203 (well, the "fake" 203) as GA or how that will all work
Really, that interesting. I just called and bought mine, but didn't even think about asking if they were assigned seats or not. I just figured the student tickets would be standard GA like the regular season.
Bondag
AG
I now have 4 tix for regional. Should show up in Flash Seats account next week sometime.

At least 12thman foundation seems to have hired for this push with football seating. Havent had to wait on hold this week.
Farmer1906
AG
quote:

I have 202 and 203 for regional and supers. All GA may be berms.
Bunk Moreland
GA may possibly be 201 and Berms only.
Bondag
AG
Bleachers will all be assigned for regional. Berms for GA.
ProudAg16
AG
quote:
quote:

I have 202 and 203 for regional and supers. All GA may be berms.
All hell is about to break lose if this is the case.
Bunk Moreland
All seats are reserved? only GA is berm/SRO? Nice.
Mr.Ackar07
201 is reserved as well
Ag13
AG
wow...sincerely hope that isn't the case for the student's sake and for the atmosphere
TraditionsPD
AG
My seats I just purchased are in 201
Bunk Moreland
dealing with them now. Somehow they weren't able to "fulfill our request" for our 2 extra tickets on top of the season tickets we have...yet we got no notice before they just started selling to the general public.

How the hell does that happen? They're "looking into it" now for us.

What a cluster ****.
McGibblets
AG
TMF really screwed up if they're throwing the students down on the berms. 203 is a huge part of what makes Olsen Olsen. If they're more concerned about money than the atmosphere at Olsen, times are changing
mpaggie06
AG
Called just now...

Requested 3 based on our 3 season tickets. Confirmed that we got those, and that they are in the same location.

Also requested 3 additional tickets, and they said I did not get those. Obviously my first question was "How did I not get those, if you're selling them to the general public now?" She said that was only advanced sell, and they only had a certain amount of those, and that they weren't guaranteed. She then said that I was able to go buy them online, now that they were on sale to the general public. Sounds like standard TMF. Good thing someone started this thread, otherwise we might not have caught it in time. Sure would have been nice if they had emailed what our status was, at least.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.