Let's talk golf fashion

29,728 Views | 258 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by khaos288
khaos288
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
True, but nowadays you almost can't spend less than $60 or so for a new golf polo by a name brand.

I will only buy off the clearance racks

Good looking shirts but at GS these are $80 srp. Even with 40% off they are $50 shirts. I'm wayyyy to cheap for that for golf Polos

I'll buy the GS house brand - snake eyes - when on the clearance rack for <$20. I've bought a bunch of Fila from Kohls and even Woot/Amazon.

I have snake eyes moisture wicking extreme shorts... They are my favorite. You can pour a beer right on these bad boys and beads up and rolls off. I want to say I got them on clearance one time. 3 shorts and 3 shirts for 75$ total.
Ag_07
AG
Why you wasting beer brah?
khaos288
AG
quote:

Beads up and rolls off into my yeti?
bagger05
AG
quote:

Because he's already had four bloody marys and isn't thinking clearly.
khaos288
AG
quote:
quote:

Because he's already had four bloody marys and isn't thinking clearly.

The truth comes out
Post removed:
by user
Mr.Bond
AG
quote:
Got a nice Adidas pollo in from the Mulligan shop

My mulligan was an ogio black and blue with a digi camo type pattern. Looks wild and awesome
bagger05
AG
Post a pic
Mr.Bond
AG
http://ogio.com/valance-polo-spc

It's not exactly digi camo but didn't know how else to describe it
Sazerac
AG
Had a bunch of TM at Nordstrom Rack. Still $50.
Post removed:
by user
powerbelly
AG
quote:
and what did i get this month from SP4?!?!?1

ANOTHER ALL BLACK POLO!
After reading what people have been getting I am glad I canceled.
Post removed:
by user
Thisguy1
If you exchange anything you get, wait a little while to do so. I just exchanged two shirts that were too big for two pairs of Adidas pants.

They didn't have anything worthwhile when I first wanted to and I kept putting it off, and I was eventually going to just keep the shirts and give them as gifts. I decided just to look and see if they got anything new and they had a ton of different stuff.

I think you get a certain number of days to exchange items.
Mr.Bond
AG
Got a bright red puma Polo and bright yellow Adidas Polo with white trim. Overall I like this box, would have preferred another pair of shorts. I feel like the first box did have more value with 4 items vs just two thus time.
DannyDuberstein
AG
What Texas golfer couldn't use a couple of all black polo's in mid July?
khaos288
AG
Got a nice under armour polo and ashworth. And a headcover? either way it was a discount box, so basically 12$ polos
hot dog
AG
SP4 is poop
AustinCountyAg
Went to TJ Max today off fry road in Katy. Had a ton of new RLX polo's and a fair amount of Peter Millar and under Armour polos as well in
Thisguy1
I got a decent black Puma shirt, a Linksoul shirt that looks like it would be given as a gag gift and a Cobra head over I'll never use.

This was my last discounted box so I'm done.

If you are still doing it and you want anything athletic looking, switch to the loud and crazy style.
Post removed:
by user
khaos288
AG
khaos288
AG
quote:
I got a decent black Puma shirt, a Linksoul shirt that looks like it would be given as a gag gift and a Cobra head over I'll never use.

This was my last discounted box so I'm done.

If you are still doing it and you want anything athletic looking, switch to the loud and crazy style.

You didn't like your link soul shirt? Mine fit perfect and felt great. What color was yours
CTGilley
AG
Strange looking Adidas Shirt (digital winter camo-ish) and a nice grey/silver Puma shirt.
07fta07
AG
Mine delivered but I'm out of town. The suspense will continue until Sunday...
hoya-ag
AG
Got a white Devereax polo and pair of adidas shorts from SP4. First box and I was pretty impressed, especially since it only cost me $25.
TresPuertas
AG
quote:
Spoiler alert: its going to suck.
Thisguy1
Basically like a dull box of fruit loops is the best way I can describe it. It's got white, pink, grey, and light blue stripes. On top of that its huge on me.

That's really the biggest issue I have with SP4. The size is so tough to get right with golf shirts and they charge you to exchange when it is. I can deal with getting a bad shirt every now and then.
98Ag99Grad
AG
Got a white Devereaux shirt and solid navy blue Puma shirt. Guess I'll stick around for another month.
Ag_07
AG
I got a really nice Linksoul shirt (gray with thin subtle horizontal stripes), an all black Puma shirt, and a Cobra headcover.

The Linksoul is exactly what I like. Looks great on and off the course and feels great. The Puma shirt I'l probably throw away.

My last discounted box so I'm probably done.
t - cam
AG
quote:
quote:
Spoiler alert: its going to suck.

I've heard at least a few say it wasn't that bad.
BigHitterDaLama
The Linksoul stuff is great and was started by John Ashworth. Kinda the look of TM and matte grey without going over the top.

Again, you can find linksoul shirts on the cheap (16.99) at Ross which is steal for their quality. I recently got a $130 pair of pants for $19.99 at Ross. PGA Superstore seems to always have linksoul on their clearance racks as well.
tclub
Any one have pics of the stuff they got? I'm out of town and just want to see what I might get.
Brick Tamland
I buy adidas polos through the adidas golf website. Their solid color puremotion polos are only $30 and fit well. Check under the sale tab.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.