Let's talk golf fashion

29,736 Views | 258 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by khaos288
Jimmy McNulty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://shortpar4.refr.cc/QSHHRXH
07fta07
AG
quote:
I just made my first order!! I'm excited to see what I get for $25!

Here is my link if anyone wants to try it

http://shortpar4.refr.cc/52T2PZ5

Just ordered mine using this code
Post removed:
by user
07fta07
AG
http://shortpar4.refr.cc/BLRTFW9
Post removed:
by user
mavsfan4ever
AG
Has anyone tried the loud style yet? I don't want anything too crazy but I'm tempted to try it out and see what it is. I'm guessing I may like some things from that section (mainly shorts) but hate other things (I don't want any crazy shirts or pants). I wish I could combine the loud and athletic for a few months. Maybe I should just go with athletic.

Mr.Bond
AG
I ordered it and haven't received it yet. But then again I like the yellow, lime green, bright blue type if colors
mavsfan4ever
AG
Yea I kinda like the bright colors. I just don't want any patterns that are extremely crazy. For example, on the pic of Rickie on the website, I like his shorts and shoes but doubt I'd wear his shirt with the crazy pattern.

Let me know what you get.
Papa_Blaze
AG
I'm a fan of the bright colors too but went conservative this first time and chose athletic. Wish there was an option for Athletic & wild style combo. Rickie meets Dustin Johnson style

Edit: Just saw Mavsfan made the same point, sorry for the repetitiveness

Mr.Bond
AG
Fair points. I'll let you know
jonj101
In the past I had a pretty good hookup on golf shirts - there was this guy in the Houston area called Bill the Shirt guy. He would send out emails with links to photos to a bunch of golf shirts he recently picked up, and you would email him back telling him which shirts you wanted. The shirts ranged from 5-7 bucks, and since I bought quite a few from him I sometimes got 3 for 10. I'd guess I got over 100 shirts from the guy - some of which I gave to my dad and brother. Some of them were old style, but the vast majority of them were new. My closet mostly has Under Armour, Nike, Footjoy, and some F&G from Mr. Bill. Unfortunately he stopped selling about a year ago.

Since I have so many shirts I just mostly look for hats and shoes these days, which I'll find on discount sites, ebay, etc. Shortpar4 seems interesting, might give it a try in the future.
hot dog
AG
From my experience SP4 is nice for that first month when it's $20 off but after that it's pretty subpar. When I got my box I was happy with the shorts but also got a polo that I'll literally never wear. I'd rather pay the same amount and actually get to pick out something that I like as opposed to just hoping that whatever liquidated items they were able to buy in bulk suit my style. Ross/TJ Maxx carry the same stuff for people that don't like online shopping, and Amazon/eBay both have great deals on golf apparel every day for those willing to buy without trying on.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Do you get notified if someone uses your code?

If not, mine should still be good for 20 off the first box.

http://shortpar4.refr.cc/QSHHRXH
Mr.Bond
AG
Yes sir
Post removed:
by user
Ag_07
AG
quote:
I knew i should have got in at the beginning.

Really though I'm not sure that you get 1/2 off for as many boxes as you've recommended. I've had 4 sign up off mine but I'm pretty sure I'll only get one box 1/2 off. Which I think is BS
Post removed:
by user
t - cam
AG
I must say looking at the shortpar4 web site I'm not even impressed with the choices they made for the site. Looks pretty boring.

Anyone post any examples of stuff they've gotten?
jj9000
AG
quote:
I ordered it and haven't received it yet. But then again I like the yellow, lime green, bright blue type if colors

CTGilley
AG
My Code

I had been considering trying them out for a while. Thanks for the discount code.
mavsfan4ever
AG
quote:
I must say looking at the shortpar4 web site I'm not even impressed with the choices they made for the site. Looks pretty boring.

Anyone post any examples of stuff they've gotten?
I found this message board that has alot of pictures of the stuff people got.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?69736-Short-Par-4-Feedback-and-Review-(no-codes-referral-links)

Ag_07
AG
Mine is supposed to arrive today or tomorrow so I'll post pics.
Mr.Bond
AG
quote:
Mine is supposed to arrive today or tomorrow so I'll post pics.

When did you order
Ag_07
AG
I've been getting them for a few months now. They always ship on or close to the 15th of every month.
Post removed:
by user
Ag_07
AG
Yeah think it works like if you don't have it in by the first of the month you've got to wait till next month.

They bill you on the 1st and ship the 15th. My only complaint is being billed so far in advance for something you don't get till 3 weeks later.
Thisguy1
So everyone planning on paying $25 (with the discount) to see how the first month goes will actually have to pay for another month before their first shipment every gets to them.
Ag_07
AG
No. You're overthinking things.

You signed up this week so your first box ($25) is June. You'll get it June 15-20 and if you wanna cancel you'll have until Aug 1 or you'll be charged your first full price box.

I should really be getting more than one 1/2 box for this customer service I'm providing you fools.
t - cam
AG
The people on that thread provided don't seem to happy about it.
wargograw
quote:
In the past I had a pretty good hookup on golf shirts - there was this guy in the Houston area called Bill the Shirt guy. He would send out emails with links to photos to a bunch of golf shirts he recently picked up, and you would email him back telling him which shirts you wanted. The shirts ranged from 5-7 bucks, and since I bought quite a few from him I sometimes got 3 for 10. I'd guess I got over 100 shirts from the guy - some of which I gave to my dad and brother. Some of them were old style, but the vast majority of them were new. My closet mostly has Under Armour, Nike, Footjoy, and some F&G from Mr. Bill. Unfortunately he stopped selling about a year ago.

Since I have so many shirts I just mostly look for hats and shoes these days, which I'll find on discount sites, ebay, etc. Shortpar4 seems interesting, might give it a try in the future.
This guy in the mob or what?
mavsfan4ever
AG
Hahaha I thought the same thing when I read that. Like someone is just opening up a trailer full of stolen shirts for him to pick out.
jonj101
Naw, no fell off the truck items - he was just an older guy who loved golf, was retired and had a side hustle. I looked back through my emails and just realized I bought shirts from him from August 2011 to February 2015. Time flies.

This was his shutterfly site: https://theshirtguyhouston.shutterfly.com/

But it looks like he took down all the old albums showing his shirts and items, etc. The way it used to work was he would send out an email saying he's posted a new album, and whoever was on his list would check out the album and respond back with: I want 23, 41, 48, etc. He would hold the shirts for you and you would meet up somewhere to get them.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Side hustle of knockoffs from China
Post removed:
by user
powerbelly
AG
If anyone would like an unused link:

http://shortpar4.refr.cc/3XBGDD7

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.