Looks like Texags OR board was right again

17,604 Views | 163 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by SchizoAg
Ragoo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A friend of a friend once had sex with a tech student, she always followed people around throwing out random crap acting like a total ***** claiming her favorite football team from Seattle (where she had never been) was the best at everything ever.

I am sure you can relate.
Tamu_mgm
AG
quote:
quote:
So Chuckie is pinning his head coaching career on a true freshman QB playing behind a craptastic O line. What could possibly go wrong?

How much worse can it be than having a bdf reject behind a craptastic O line?

Plus, Texas' O line is getting better. A&M's? Not so much. I know you have a lot of faith in the running backs coach you hired to run your OL, but c'mon.

Shows you don't pay attention to A&M football. Which I will actually will credit you for, it shows you aren't QUITE as obsessed with us as you used to be.

****ing dumbass we hired one of the best OL coaches in the country who used to coach in the NFL two different times and was responsible for getting us 4 OL drafted in the first round consecutively.
Stevetex.
quote:
quote:
quote:
A blast from the past...Locksley's signing day interview. The texags OR board read it and said "We hope you like redshirting and then being asked to move to wr, kid."
quote:
"The plan that the Texas staff had for me going into and after signing day, they really wanted me to get acclimated fast to the system and really have a hot chance of being the guy Day 1," Locksley said.

"The quarterback is a position that they're struggling at right now, and they need a guy to come bring the fire and be a leader and bring that offense back to where it was, so that opportunity and the support and the love that they showed me really helped with the commitment."
Charlie knew this kid would never play qb at Texas. Kid was sold a pack of lies by the Texas staff from Day 1 onward.
quote:
Locksley said he plans to get on the field next year.

"Absolutely. That's part of the coaches' plans for me. They want me to get equipped to the system and the scheme and being a leader and looking to be that guy for this year and this fall at the University of Texas, so I'm basically going down there with my head down, my mouth shut and basically just trying to learn to be a quarterback at that level."
#developerStrong!

Back to digging on Chuck when 2 QBs quit on your side?
Who lied to who?

You have proof that Sumlin lied to them?

I absolutely love the fact that you're here defending Charlie ****ing Strong's e-honor. As soon as he struggles again this year, which he will, you're going to be incensed. You'll act like you aren't here though.

And who cares? They're gone. We're going to be fine. Texas had a player tweet about transferring TO A&M last year DURING a ****ing game.

Nothing Chuck has done can be topped by two 5 star quarterbacks quitting on Sumlin.

Your program was suppose to be on the rise but even Tate Martel could sense the Johnny Manziel culture.

AgOutsideAustin
AG
Steveo getting an early start. Let's see if dumb and dumber chime in to complete the trifecta.
DatTallArchitect
AG
quote:
Man talk about deflection, where did I ever talk about the competency of the Texas OL, they are garbage. All I was saying, and basically reiterating what has been said on this site and amongst friends that are Aggies, that the A&M OL has regressed each year under Sumlin. Maybe it was the piss poor coaching, I have no idea, what I do know is that it has gotten worse, for whatever reason. Honestly, it is really not up for debate.

But please tell me how bad Texas OL is, that I already agree with you on, because that is a lot of fun.

This thread is about Texas, not Texas A&M. You are definitely the one deflecting. I'll give it a 1/10 effort
StephenvilleAg77
Rational people would say having an extramarital affair with a booster's wife and giving inaccurate testimony under oath in a deposition are 100 times worse.

But sips gonna sip.
LonghornDub
Buechele looked better in the spring than any UT QB since Colt, but that's not saying much. He should be just graduating from HS. I think Strong is hoping for a good year in the last year of his contract and to hell with it until then.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

Stevetex.
quote:
Rational people would say having an extramarital affair with a booster's wife and giving inaccurate testimony under oath in a deposition are 100 times worse.

But sips gonna sip.

Show me where he was accused and testified over it.?

Bonfire1996
AG
quote:
quote:

But sips gonna sip.

Show me where he was accused and testified over it.?

You know you have an ethical nightmare at coach when even your biggest efans can't even remember all your shady moments, and begin to think of them as one big mishmash of nothingness.

News flash Stevie.....

1. Charlie cheated on his wife
2. Charlie lied under oath for his now fired OL Coach.

Separate issues.
91_Aggie
AG
Remember when the FS10 announcers were so excited that texas had found their QB of the future in the 2nd half of that Cal game?

CasualObserver44
AG
quote:
quote:
A blast from the past...Locksley's signing day interview. The texags OR board read it and said "We hope you like redshirting and then being asked to move to wr, kid."
quote:
"The plan that the Texas staff had for me going into and after signing day, they really wanted me to get acclimated fast to the system and really have a hot chance of being the guy Day 1," Locksley said.

"The quarterback is a position that they're struggling at right now, and they need a guy to come bring the fire and be a leader and bring that offense back to where it was, so that opportunity and the support and the love that they showed me really helped with the commitment."
Charlie knew this kid would never play qb at Texas. Kid was sold a pack of lies by the Texas staff from Day 1 onward.
quote:
Locksley said he plans to get on the field next year.

"Absolutely. That's part of the coaches' plans for me. They want me to get equipped to the system and the scheme and being a leader and looking to be that guy for this year and this fall at the University of Texas, so I'm basically going down there with my head down, my mouth shut and basically just trying to learn to be a quarterback at that level."
#developerStrong!

So your keen football acumen says we should start everybody we recruit? That's how Sumlin tried to run his QBs last year and you see how that turned out. At Texas you must earn the spot. Kai hasn't done that. That doesn't make Strong a liar.
I think you missed the point. Kai Locksley was a receiver. He played receiver in high school, he played receiver in the Under Armour game, and his father is a receivers coach. At no point did any other college consider him a viable option at QB. When discussing the 2015 recruiting class many Aggies, being far more intelligent than Longhorns, pointed out that the Longhorns' biggest weakness was quarterback, and the 2015 class failed to address that in any way. Longhorn recruiting sites were having none of it, however, and were beating their ****s raw to the idea of 'stealing' him away from FSU. Here is a link to BON rating your QB crop for that year a B despite not actually signing a scholarship QB. Here is another article discussing the "dual threat QB." Fast forward 16 months and the dude is playing WR, just like we all knew he would, and Texas struggled through another season of aimless QB play.
StephenvilleAg77
quote:
Separate issues.
Yep. Obvious to anyone with a brain, but my bad for forgetting to dumb it down to sip level. Like Denzel said in that movie, "Explain it to them like you're talking to a six year old."
RVHorn
quote:

But sips gonna sip.
There is no evidence about the affair you Aggies keep bringing up as though it is substantiated.

Furthermore, you don't know that he lied under oath.

Just repeating speculation over and over and over again doesn't change it to fact. At least not outside the obsessively delusional confines of Aggie World.
Aggball2010
AG
quote:
Fowler is in for next year.

Talk about some badass linebackers Chuck recruited.

The Oline has nowhere to go but up.

I remember two years ago how all the talk was Chuck couldn't recruit Texas. Hello!

Ummm.....you aren't being truthful.

quote:
A bit more information on the situation of Texas 2016 signee Erick Fowler.

As most of you all read on Wednesday night, Fowler, the five-star linebacker out of Manor, had good news to report.

"I got them back," Fowler said of his SAT scores. "They called me with good news, saying I did a lot better," Fowler said. "I have to bring my official transcript up there tomorrow. They'll let me know for sure then, but they said I did really well on the test."

We haven't had a chance to follow up with Fowler to find out how his meeting went on Thursday, or if it happened, but I was told by a source on Thursday that those in the Texas program do expect Fowler to gain eligibility.

Obviously, they need to see his transcript and get it approved by the NCAA Clearinghouse before anything is official, but if the numbers line up the way people are thinking, Fowler should get in. From what I was told, Fowler is doing some summer school work, but that's more as a precaution. Basically, to play it as safe as they can, Fowler is taking at least one summer school course if it turns out it's not necessary. (Suchomel)

So, fowler was supposed to show the scores/transcripts yesterday. Know his status. And hasn't verbally exclaimed his recent acceptance and the sip boards are STILL, right now, questioning his eligibility?
Rocco S
UL booster claims his wife had an affair with Charlie Strong.

A few weeks later, Charlie was served with divorce papers from his wife.

These are undeniable facts.

Given these undeniable facts, you'd have to be delusional to think Charlie wasn't having an affair with that woman.
LonghornDub
It depends on what the definition of "is" is.

Ragoo
AG
it is interesting watching horn fans ardent defense of chuck.
very interesting.
The Collective
AG
quote:
it is interesting watching horn fans ardent defense of chuck.
very interesting.

Things will change here in a few months.
up-n-aTm
AG

Yup. About this time next year the horns will be purging Chuck's name from everything and declaring that he left the cupboard bare while they are getting repeatedly declined by coaches who don't want to come in to mop up that ****show. Get your grandchildren ready.
Bonfire1996
AG
quote:
You are right. Which leaves two choices given that the question was, "Who called plays in the bowl game versus Arkansas?" And his "I don't know" response...

1. He is extraordinarily incompetent.

or

2. He is lying under oath.

Those are the only two options. Which would you prefer he be?
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Dumb is in (rv) and dumber is being played by hayden's understudy longwhorn dub. Along with steveo the trifecta is complete. Carry on ladies.
LonghornDub
I gave up on Charlie the first season when he ran off all his OLinemen. It takes too long to build an OLine. I'll rejoice when he leaves, but I'm realistic enough to know that the powers that be in Austin will probably let him stay throughout his contract. Due to enforced lack of interest, I don't know if he has six years or five. Mackovic got six, and he was terrible.
goodAg80
AG
RVHorn
quote:
UL booster claims his wife had an affair with Charlie Strong.

A few weeks later, Charlie was served with divorce papers from his wife.

These are undeniable facts.

Given these undeniable facts, you'd have to be delusional to think Charlie wasn't having an affair with that woman.
From Sports Illustrated on the Louiville case:

quote:
Jonathan Blue, chairman of a private equity firm and member of the University of Louisville Board of Trustees, believes that Strong is a "critical witness" in Blue's litigation against his estranged wife, Tracy, over custody of their two teenage daughters. Strong, in Jonathan Blue's estimation, possesses knowledge that would reveal that Tracy Blue acted in ways "inconsistent with being a role model and responsible caretaker" for their children.
Rocco Wrong

Where's the "undeniable fact" you claim?

Further, there is nothing that I can find about Strong's wife serving him with divorce papers or even contemplating divorce.

Rocco wrong again.

Thanks for proving my point about the proclivity for some around here to keep repeating speculation until they believe it is "undeniable fact."
RVHorn
quote:
quote:
You are right. Which leaves two choices given that the question was, "Who called plays in the bowl game versus Arkansas?" And his "I don't know" response...

1. He is extraordinarily incompetent.

or

2. He is lying under oath.

Those are the only two options. Which would you prefer he be?
I prefer to stick to the point that you're claiming things to be facts that are unsubstantiated.

Does that mean you're a liar or just stupid?
RVHorn
quote:
Dumb is in (rv) and dumber is being played by hayden's understudy longwhorn dub. Along with steveo the trifecta is complete. Carry on ladies.
Hilarious.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
quote:
I gave up on Charlie the first season when he ran off all his OLinemen. It takes too long to build an OLine. I'll rejoice when he leaves, but I'm realistic enough to know that the powers that be in Austin will probably let him stay throughout his contract. Due to enforced lack of interest, I don't know if he has six years or five. Mackovic got six, and he was terrible.

Solid post.
Stevetex.
Uh here's a fact,

Two guys quit playing for Sumlin and would rather walk off the team than be the starting quarterback.

Now I'm just guessing on this one but I think Aggies are the only ones that think no one noticed.

All that affair stuff just lives in college station.
StephenvilleAg77
The story about Charlie and the booster's wife was reported nationwide. SI, Espn, Fox, Cbs, and all the other major sports media reported on it.

Ditto for the cluster**** he made of the Wickline case.
RVHorn
quote:
The story about Charlie and the booster's wife was reported nationwide. SI, Espn, Fox, Cbs, and all the other major sports media reported on it.

Ditto for the cluster**** he made of the Wickline case.
So, now that you've been shown the truth but persist in speaking an untruth, you declare yourself a liar. Bold strategy.

My link is from SI, by the way. I googled Charlie Strong divorce case and nobody reports the lie you persist in telling. Another perfect example of how important the Aggie Honor Code is to Aggies. Just a sham.
Paradise Ag
AG
quote:
Fowler is in for next year.

Talk about some badass linebackers Chuck recruited.

The Oline has nowhere to go but up.

I remember two years ago how all the talk was Chuck couldn't recruit Texas. Hello!

Very impressive.

Oh wait, isn't that the same school from which Vince Young holds a degree?

LonghornDub
To add to Charlie's other deficiencies, he 's a defensive coach in an era of offensive football. He doesn't know scheiss about offense. It's no accident our offense has been pitiful during his tenure. First he destroyed the OLine with his my way or the highway approach, and then he constantly meddled where he was grossly incompetent. Oh well, we probably have at least one more idiot coach to live through before the nightmare's over. Hope I live that long.

StephenvilleAg77
I'm pretty sure the story about Charlie Strong and Tracy Blue was nationwide news reported coast to coast. But keep deflecting and denying it if you like.

Fox:
quote:
Charlie Strong Accused of Affair With Top Louisville Donor's Wife
SI:
quote:
Jonathan Blue has petitioned a Kentucky judge to order Strong to turn over his cell phone, text and travel records from 2012 to present, and to compel Strong to produce clothing, jewelry and other gifts allegedly bought by Tracy Blue for Strong.
The Sporting News:
quote:
...for the purposes of this column, Texas football coach Charlie Strong "allegedly" had an affair with the wife of a prominent Louisville booster while coaching there. I recognize this caveat feels ridiculous given it defies explanation why this booster otherwise would seek to depose Strong in custody proceedings. One seeks phone records and text messages and give-backs of expensive jewelry because he believes he had a Coach Side Piece situation on his hands.
Ragoo
AG
quote:
Uh here's a fact,

Two guys quit playing for Sumlin and would rather walk off the team than be the starting quarterback.

Now I'm just guessing on this one but I think Aggies are the only ones that think no one noticed.

All that affair stuff just lives in college station.

walked off on tamu and in to UH? Yeah, no one cared.
Stevetex.
quote:
I'm pretty sure the story about Charlie Strong and Tracy Blue was nationwide news reported coast to coast. But keep deflecting and denying it if you like.

Fox:
quote:
Charlie Strong Accused of Affair With Top Louisville Donor's Wife
SI:
quote:
Jonathan Blue has petitioned a Kentucky judge to order Strong to turn over his cell phone, text and travel records from 2012 to present, and to compel Strong to produce clothing, jewelry and other gifts allegedly bought by Tracy Blue for Strong.
The Sporting News:
quote:
...for the purposes of this column, Texas football coach Charlie Strong "allegedly" had an affair with the wife of a prominent Louisville booster while coaching there. I recognize this caveat feels ridiculous given it defies explanation why this booster otherwise would seek to depose Strong in custody proceedings. One seeks phone records and text messages and give-backs of expensive jewelry because he believes he had a Coach Side Piece situation on his hands.

Thank you that means there is no proof.

Please people.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.