Looks like Texags OR board was right again

17,541 Views | 163 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by SchizoAg
StephenvilleAg77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Multiple sip sites say inside sources have told them qb Jerrod Heard is spending this summer preparing to play wr.

Still no word yet on whether Kai Locksley will transfer or move to wr.

#DeveloperStrong
aggiehawg
AG
#ComingonStrong strikes again! Even a former Briles intern as OC can't fix that mess.
Muy
AG
Wasn't he a Nike Elite11 qb?
StephenvilleAg77
quote:
Wasn't he a Nike Elite11 qb?
BooBoo, Swoopes, Ehlinger, and Heard were all "selected" to be elite 11 finalists. The statistical correlation between "elite 11 qb finalist" and "successful d1 qb" is not very good.
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
At least nothing derailed vINTs' rocket All Pro career into the Hall of Fame. They'll always have that.
Bottlehead90
AG
Heard is the next Tannehill, only better because of strong/ sips
The Collective
AG
So, it is going to be Swoopes starting against Notre Dame, right? Poor guy is going to get thrown under the bus... AGAIN.
Stevetex.
quote:
So, it is going to be Swoopes starting against Notre Dame, right? Poor guy is going to get thrown under the bus... AGAIN.

Wrong guy starting bud.
goodAg80
AG
quote:
quote:

Wrong guy starting bud.

You think the Buech will be starting?

Chips2003
AG
quote:
quote:

Wrong guy starting bud.

So who's starting?
aggiehawg
AG
Buechele, I think.
Stevetex.
quote:
quote:
quote:

Wrong guy starting bud.

So who's starting?

dreyOO
Hell of a QB competition going to happen...at the Z position. LOL
up-n-aTm
AG
So Chuckie is pinning his head coaching career on a true freshman QB playing behind a craptastic O line. What could possibly go wrong?
MelvinUdall
Look at the old man SA77 keeping up with all things Texas, this is why I come to TexAgs.
Dock
This place has more Big 12 related info than all of the actual Big 12 message boards combined.

But remember, it's a "Texas A&M" website.
schwack schwack
AG
We have an old rivalries forum. To discuss old rivalries.

Meanwhile, over on the front page of the football forum at the shag.... Tell me about Texas A&M is at 850 pages, 42,459 replies, 3,138,270 views.

David_Puddy
AG
quote:
This place has more Big 12 related info than all of the actual Big 12 message boards combined.

Look at Dock using more ridiculous hyperbole to make it seem like we're obsessed with them. Completely ignoring the fact that the dude has 50k+ posts on this site defending Texas Tech. Yep, I said it again.....because it makes you look even more ridiculous and hypocritical every time you post stupid sh-t like this.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
So Chuckie is pinning his head coaching career on a true freshman QB playing behind a craptastic O line. What could possibly go wrong?

Pretty much a repeat of most of his seasons on the 40 acres, so far.
Ragoo
AG
quote:

if we didn't talk about your ****ty conference and its member schools, what would you do all day? It is called playing to the audience.
MelvinUdall
quote:
quote:

if we didn't talk about your ****ty conference and its member schools, what would you do all day? It is called playing to the audience.

So y'all hate us when we are here and complain when we're not, such a bipolar group.
longeryak
quote:
quote:

Pretty much a repeat of most of his seasons on the 40 acres, so far.
Pretty much every season in Austin from 2010 on.
wbt5845
AG
They've been young since this freshman class was in 6th grade.
The Collective
AG
I thought Strong was a developer?
RGLAG85
AG
quote:
quote:

Look at Dock using more ridiculous hyperbole to make it seem like we're obsessed with them. Completely ignoring the fact that the dude has 50k+ posts on this site defending Texas Tech. Yep, I said it again.....because it makes you look even more ridiculous and hypocritical every time you post stupid sh-t like this.

Lay off dock, tard hasn't figured out how to link their Etch a Sketches together yet.
RVHorn
quote:
Look at the old man SA77 keeping up with all things Texas, this is why I come to TexAgs.
Lookout, he'll call you obsessed and the parrots will join in.
RVHorn
quote:

How much worse can it be than having a bdf reject behind a craptastic O line?

Plus, Texas' O line is getting better. A&M's? Not so much. I know you have a lot of faith in the running backs coach you hired to run your OL, but c'mon.
Ragoo
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

So y'all hate us when we are here and complain when we're not, such a bipolar group.
who has ever complained about you not being here? We like to point out when **** talkers and cock suckers go from posting all the time to hiding because their team sucks ass.

We know you will never hide because you need this place too much.
Geralt of Rivia
S
quote:
quote:

Plus, Texas' O line is getting better. A&M's? Not so much. I know you have a lot of faith in the running backs coach you hired to run your OL, but c'mon.
You do realize that he was a "running backs coach" at Cincinnati for three months, and spent the previous 16 years of his coaching career coaching offensive lines, right?

or is that supposed to be the joke?
RVHorn
quote:
quote:
quote:

You do realize that he was a "running backs coach" at Cincinnati for three months, and spent the previous 16 years of his coaching career coaching offensive lines, right?

Y'all are going nuts over him like he is some great guru. If he was such a great guru, why was he coaching RBs at Cincinnati? He looked good because of Sherman.

That's the joke.
StephenvilleAg77
A blast from the past...Locksley's signing day interview. The texags OR board read it and said "We hope you like redshirting and then being asked to move to wr, kid."
quote:
"The plan that the Texas staff had for me going into and after signing day, they really wanted me to get acclimated fast to the system and really have a hot chance of being the guy Day 1," Locksley said.

"The quarterback is a position that they're struggling at right now, and they need a guy to come bring the fire and be a leader and bring that offense back to where it was, so that opportunity and the support and the love that they showed me really helped with the commitment."
Charlie knew this kid would never play qb at Texas. Kid was sold a pack of lies by the Texas staff from Day 1 onward.
quote:
Locksley said he plans to get on the field next year.

"Absolutely. That's part of the coaches' plans for me. They want me to get equipped to the system and the scheme and being a leader and looking to be that guy for this year and this fall at the University of Texas, so I'm basically going down there with my head down, my mouth shut and basically just trying to learn to be a quarterback at that level."
#developerStrong!

Cynical_Texan
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

OMG STFU!

Hey where'd you go?
Ragoo
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Y'all are going nuts over him like he is some great guru. If he was such a great guru, why was he coaching RBs at Cincinnati? He looked good because of Sherman.

That's the joke.
you think Sherman coached the OL not Turner?

You must be kidding, yes?
dixichkn
AG
quote:
A blast from the past...Locksley's signing day interview. The texags OR board read it and said "We hope you like redshirting and then being asked to move to wr, kid."
quote:
"The plan that the Texas staff had for me going into and after signing day, they really wanted me to get acclimated fast to the system and really have a hot chance of being the guy Day 1," Locksley said.

"The quarterback is a position that they're struggling at right now, and they need a guy to come bring the fire and be a leader and bring that offense back to where it was, so that opportunity and the support and the love that they showed me really helped with the commitment."
Charlie knew this kid would never play qb at Texas. Kid was sold a pack of lies by the Texas staff from Day 1 onward.
quote:
Locksley said he plans to get on the field next year.

"Absolutely. That's part of the coaches' plans for me. They want me to get equipped to the system and the scheme and being a leader and looking to be that guy for this year and this fall at the University of Texas, so I'm basically going down there with my head down, my mouth shut and basically just trying to learn to be a quarterback at that level."
#developerStrong!

"But OMG, Chollie would never lie to ME! I'm the next superstar! I'm convinced. Let's ride."
/gulliblesiprecruit
The Collective
AG
quote:
you think Sherman coached the OL not Turner?

You must be kidding, yes?

Sherman:
HC
OC
OL Coach

I'm not sure how that guy survived that work load.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.