Looks like Texags OR board was right again

17,615 Views | 163 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by SchizoAg
StephenvilleAg77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Poor Missy is getting so confused.
MelvinUdall
quote:
quote:
Man talk about deflection, where did I ever talk about the competency of the Texas OL, they are garbage. All I was saying, and basically reiterating what has been said on this site and amongst friends that are Aggies, that the A&M OL has regressed each year under Sumlin. Maybe it was the piss poor coaching, I have no idea, what I do know is that it has gotten worse, for whatever reason. Honestly, it is really not up for debate.

But please tell me how bad Texas OL is, that I already agree with you on, because that is a lot of fun.
Well sip if you read back it was talked about that your OL was on the rise and ours was on the decline. I was pointing out that your OL and Offense both have sucked lately so if you or someone is saying that you are on the rise, that would be a lot of fun also to have that discussion as well.

Hey big dog, you quoted me directly and in none of that quote did I ever say Texas OL or offense was on the rise. Please feel free to go back through this topic or hell any topic about Texas where I said anything about the rise of the team, their offense or OL. If you do, I will pay you $100 e-dollars and slap SA77 in the e-face. Deal?
MelvinUdall
quote:
Poor Missy is getting so confused.
I think skiman has been sipping on some of grandpappy's whiskey.
petey88
quote:
quote:
these dumbass sips sure are smart, get that harryhorn idiot in here with the rest, they job each other like they like do to

hi stevo, you learned how to read yet ?
Oops, wrong user name.
well, Missy you answered to dumbass sip, at least stevo is still trying to log back in
88jrt06
AG
quote:
We have an old rivalries forum. To discuss old rivalries.

Meanwhile, over on the front page of the football forum at the shag.... Tell me about Texas A&M is at 850 pages, 42,459 replies, 3,138,270 views.

Right up your Holland Tunnel, next to the ferret, Missy.

Can't believe Missy is getting POTD clicks......ever.
(Hides under "nhayden" these days)
You remember this "poster"?
StephenvilleAg77
quote:
Hey big dog, you quoted me directly and in none of that quote did I ever say Texas OL or offense was on the rise.
This just keeps getting better and better. Missy and his sip pals/socks falsely attribute statements to other posters... and then later in the same thread, Missy sactimoniously lectures someone else not to do it.
ski-man
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Man talk about deflection, where did I ever talk about the competency of the Texas OL, they are garbage. All I was saying, and basically reiterating what has been said on this site and amongst friends that are Aggies, that the A&M OL has regressed each year under Sumlin. Maybe it was the piss poor coaching, I have no idea, what I do know is that it has gotten worse, for whatever reason. Honestly, it is really not up for debate.

But please tell me how bad Texas OL is, that I already agree with you on, because that is a lot of fun.
Well sip if you read back it was talked about that your OL was on the rise and ours was on the decline. I was pointing out that your OL and Offense both have sucked lately so if you or someone is saying that you are on the rise, that would be a lot of fun also to have that discussion as well.

Hey big dog, you quoted me directly and in none of that quote did I ever say Texas OL or offense was on the rise. Please feel free to go back through this topic or hell any topic about Texas where I said anything about the rise of the team, their offense or OL. If you do, I will pay you $100 e-dollars and slap SA77 in the e-face. Deal?
Well, here is the quote by one of your compadres..........

Plus, Texas' O line is getting better. A&M's? Not so much. I know you have a lot of faith in the running backs coach you hired to run your OL, but c'mon.

But it sure did sound like in your response I initially tagged that you were responding to others in relation to the that statement and your OL.
Let's go ski-man!
MelvinUdall
quote:
quote:
Hey big dog, you quoted me directly and in none of that quote did I ever say Texas OL or offense was on the rise.
This just keeps getting better and better. Missy and his sip pals/socks falsely attribute statements to other posters... and then later in the same thread, Missy sactimoniously lectures someone else not to do it.

Uh huh, tell me more. I again ask where I stated anything that you attributed to me other than fan affiliation.
Junction1956
Hayden,

I noticed you failed to answer a simple question. How many Texas A&M offensive linemen were drafted by the NFL and how many were drafted from Texas?

Now, go take your Ritialin and get your shine box.

Still haven't recover from Bama ***** slapping Texas, have you? How many years does it take, a decade?

Enjoy Baylor

Roll Tide
37-21 over Texas for the National Championship

P.S. The SEC chose the correct Texas school.
MelvinUdall
quote:
Hayden,

I noticed you failed to answer a simple question. How many Texas A&M offensive linemen were drafted by the NFL and how many were drafted from Texas?

Still haven't recover from Bama ***** slapping Texas, have you? How many years does it take, a decade.

Enjoy Baylor

Roll Tide

Quite a lot by A&M and none by UT. Again please quote where I ever said Texas has had fantastic OL talent. Answer this for me, has A&M seen a precipitous drop in OL play each year under Sumlin?

I'll hang up and listen after you're done with your dialysis.
Junction1956
Good, you get a cookie.

Texas A&M has been average to above average on the offensive line. That is evident with the number of round one draft picks that Texas A&M has produced under Sumlin.

It is also a factor of the level of competition Texas A&M faces in the SEC west, particularly SEC defenses.
Now tell the blog again what was the Texas offense ranked last year and you actually think Texas offensive line improved against the likes of,let's say, Iowa State?

How many points did Texas score against Iowa State?

Roll Tide
MelvinUdall
Maybe all the old medication your on due to your advanced age, but I have never once said Texas improved on the OL or that their offense has improved. Look your Aggie friends admit that the OL is a problem and has been going downhill every year under Sumlin, take it up with them.
Ragoo
AG
quote:
quote:
Hayden,

Still haven't recover from Bama ***** slapping Texas, have you? How many years does it take, a decade.

Enjoy Baylor

Roll Tide

Quite a lot by A&M and none by UT. Again please quote where I ever said Texas has had fantastic OL talent. Answer this for me, has A&M seen a precipitous drop in OL play each year under Sumlin?

I'll hang up and listen after you're done with your dialysis.
I think a lot can be attributed to scheme. The OL in '12 and '13 wasn't great but it had Johnny behind at QB. He made gallons of lemonade.
Junction1956
Hayden,

I know it is hard to focus with your limited mental capabilities, but do try to focus.

What was Texas offense ranking last year and how many points did Texas score against Iowa State?

Now, run along before Biff Tanner gives you a wedgie.

Now understand that I do not mind your ageist comments, I understand your immaturity and your NEED for acceptance and your desperate screams for attention. Realize that one day you may actually grow up, until then.

"Get off my lawn!".....lol

Roll Tide
MelvinUdall
quote:
Hayden,

I know it is hard to focus with your limited mental capabilities, but do try to focus.

What was Texas offense ranking last year and how many points did Texas score against Iowa State?

Now, run along before Biff Tanner gives you a wedgie.

Now understand that I do not mind your ageist comments, I understand your immaturity and your NEED for acceptance and your desperate screams for attention. Realize that one day you may actually grow up, until then.

"Get off my lawn!".....lol

Roll Tide

Pretty awful and 0 points, doesn't change anything I said, but cling onto Texas sucking as a team, because I have clearly stated otherwise.

Now run along and make sure the thermostat to 80, I know how you old folks are thin skinned and get cold easily. I don't need you getting pneumonia.
txjortsagent
AG
Locksley failed some classes FYI
Deputy Travis Junior
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
So, it is going to be Swoopes starting against Notre Dame, right? Poor guy is going to get thrown under the bus... AGAIN.

Wrong guy starting bud.

So who's starting?

A 190 pound true fish qb behind a garbage OL going up against a good D-I defense in his first game. This is gonna go great. /doc (but seriously this time)
Stevetex.
Fowler is in for next year.

Talk about some badass linebackers Chuck recruited.

The Oline has nowhere to go but up.

I remember two years ago how all the talk was Chuck couldn't recruit Texas. Hello!

AgOutsideAustin
AG
Your whole team has nowhere to go but up.
Stevetex.
quote:

I'll take that as a yes Texas will turn things around this year.
Talon2DSO
AG
quote:
#jizzingonStrong strikes again! Even a former Briles intern as OC can't fix that mess.

Fify
AgOutsideAustin
AG
quote:
quote:

I'll take that as a yes Texas will turn things around this year.

That's right steveo we are trending up!
-rv
StephenvilleAg77
quote:
I think a lot can be attributed to scheme. The OL in '12 and '13 wasn't great but it had Johnny behind at QB. He made gallons of lemonade.
Concur. BJ Anderson inherited Turner's stud OL unit. That group of OL plus Johnny at qb made BJ look a lot better than he was. BJ's recruiting was substandard too. That's why BJ is gone.

Jim Turner's OL was damn good in 2011: 3rd in the nation in sacks allowed, 23rd in the nation in rushing yds per game, 18th in the nation in yds per rushing attempt.

But it takes time to build an effective OL unit and ample experienced OL depth, and there are no shortcuts. We're gonna struggle this yr on OL.

In 2017, though, Lanfear, Sutherland, and McCoy will all be 3rd-yr OL. Koda will be a veteran OL in his 4th yr OL. Those 4 will be a very solid foundation.

Dave Christensen recruited five good prospects in the 2016 class. Those 5 all need a rs yr, imo, but at least two of them will have to be ready to play this Fall as backups.

The sips OL situation:

In 2014 and again in 2015, the sip OL was a national laughingstock. Two of the worst OL's in P5. But Wickline did appear to be getting better OL play as the 2015 season went on. The problem was, it was a line of 2 true fish and three warm bodies.

So Srong canned a proven OL coach. Wickline wasn't recruiting well, so it made sense. Wickline's replacement is a good recruiter, but he's also a guy with substantial question marks regarding his ability to develop offensive linemen and mold them into an effective D1 offensive line unit. Last year at Tulsa, under his coaching the OL regressed. If Mattox does that same thing in 2016 for Utex, it's goodbye Charlie.
Cynical_Texan
AG
quote:
I remember two years ago how all the talk was Chuck couldn't recruit Texas. Hello!

First year of Strong, 5-7...

And with last years "bad ass" recruiting class, tu went 5-7...

It's either the coach or his recruiting evaluations are pathetic. I know, i know tu is young... sure

What if tu goes 5-7 or below this year?
Stevetex.
quote:
quote:

First year of Strong, 5-7...

And with last years "bad ass" recruiting class, tu went 5-7...

It's either the coach or his recruiting evaluations are pathetic. I know, i know tu is young... sure

I don't see that happening. The bleeding stops with a quarterback that can throw. We haven't had one for a long time.
MelvinUdall
Very same rationale post and one that I am totally onboard with, not bad for an old guy.
StephenvilleAg77
quote:
quote:
I don't see that happening. The bleeding stops with a quarterback that can throw. We haven't had one for a long time.
Your OL, DL, and Qb are still huge problems.

Frankly, if Charlie's record is better than 6-6 this year, it will be more because of the friendly schedule and the teams you face are down than anything else. Tech, baylor, tcu, and Cal lost a ton of their best players. Wvu and ISU are terrible road teams. At Ksu, Bill Snyder can still coach as well as anyone, but pretty much everyone in cfb has noticed how much his recruiting has really fallen off in the past 3 classes. Utep & KU are worse than many FCS teams.
ski-man
AG
quote:

Talk about some badass linebackers Chuck recruited.

The Oline has nowhere to go but up.

Same talk, another year, still waiting, still laughing. 2 years ago had a fairly good recruiting class and just about all the sips said it has turned. Then the team has the same losing record with a worse offense and the still terrible defense.

Keep flapping your lips sips, I am sure everyone still believes you AGAIN!!!
Let's go ski-man!
StephenvilleAg77
quote:
Not surprised. Anyone can get into Utx if strings are pulled.
petey88
quote:
Very same rationale post and one that I am totally onboard with, not bad for an old guy.
Missy, very good, two words make one, not bad for a dumbass sip

You squat to piss ?
MelvinUdall
quote:
quote:

You squat to piss ?
LOLOLOLOLOLOL, you went old school on me.
Ragoo
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

You squat to piss ?
another day, nancyhayden on Texags bright and early defending her t-shirt school's honor.
MelvinUdall
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You squat to piss ?
another day, nancyhayden on Texags bright and early defending her t-shirt school's honor.

I see you goo.
Ragoo
AG
Oh look, you needed to reply.

You are worse than anal herp, ask dock for more information.
MelvinUdall
quote:
Oh look, you needed to reply.

You are worse than anal herp, ask dock for more information.

Explain how you have knowledge of anal herp.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.