Looks like Texags OR board was right again

17,582 Views | 163 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by SchizoAg
AgOutsideAustin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
To add to Charlie's other deficiencies, he 's a defensive coach in an era of offensive football. He doesn't know scheiss about offense. It's no accident our offense has been pitiful during his tenure. First he destroyed the OLine with his my way or the highway approach, and then he constantly meddled where he was grossly incompetent. Oh well, we probably have at least one more idiot coach to live through before the nightmare's over. Hope I live that long.

Another solid post from Dub.
Aggball2010
AG
quote:
quote:
Uh here's a fact,

Two guys quit playing for Sumlin and would rather walk off the team than be the starting quarterback.

Now I'm just guessing on this one but I think Aggies are the only ones that think no one noticed.

All that affair stuff just lives in college station.

walked off on tamu and in to UH? Yeah, no one cared.

I still remember D. Lampkin purposely failing to meet admittance so he didn't have to play for the midget as to void his LOI after Chollie lied to the poor kid about his position coach. Then the ba**ard coach held his LOI till the very last possible second to show a teenager "wassup".
StephenvilleAg77
quote:
Thank you that means there is no proof.
Pretty much everyone who isn't a sip disagrees with you. After weeks of opposing it, she immediately agreed to settle the divorce case after the judge granted those discovery motions. Face it: married women don't give personal gifts like clothes, shoes, jewelry, and watches to other wives' husbands for no reason. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, it's a duck.
LonghornDub
LonghornDub
GoodAg - Is that a picture of the hit that gave Mackovic the three weeks of "amnesia" which he blamed a loss to Rice on? What a putz. I heard one of his locker room speeches. He couldn't lead a herd of camels to a pond of cool water.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

Cynical_Texan
AG
quote:
Uh here's a fact,

Two guys quit playing for Sumlin and would rather walk off the team than be the starting quarterback.

Now I'm just guessing on this one but I think Aggies are the only ones that think no one noticed.

Yea looks like those prima donnas are having a horrible affect on our 2017 recruiting class. If we get a couple more drama queens to leave, we might have the no.1 overall class.
WestAustinAg
AG
quote:
Buechele, I think.
He's already drawing comparisons to Colt....
Aero95
AG
quote:
GoodAg - Is that a picture of the hit that gave Mackovic the three weeks of "amnesia" which he blamed a loss to Rice on? What a putz. I heard one of his locker room speeches. He couldn't lead a herd of camels to a pond of cool water.
I've heard from a very reliable source that the hit you speak of was anything but a friendly fire accident too.
ABATTBQ11
AG
quote:
Hell of a QB competition going to happen...at the Z position. LOL

Internet won. Everyone go home.
Aggball2010
AG
quote:
quote:
I'm pretty sure the story about Charlie Strong and Tracy Blue was nationwide news reported coast to coast. But keep deflecting and denying it if you like.

Fox:
quote:
Charlie Strong Accused of Affair With Top Louisville Donor's Wife
SI:
quote:
Jonathan Blue has petitioned a Kentucky judge to order Strong to turn over his cell phone, text and travel records from 2012 to present, and to compel Strong to produce clothing, jewelry and other gifts allegedly bought by Tracy Blue for Strong.
The Sporting News:
quote:
...for the purposes of this column, Texas football coach Charlie Strong "allegedly" had an affair with the wife of a prominent Louisville booster while coaching there. I recognize this caveat feels ridiculous given it defies explanation why this booster otherwise would seek to depose Strong in custody proceedings. One seeks phone records and text messages and give-backs of expensive jewelry because he believes he had a Coach Side Piece situation on his hands.

Thank you that means there is no proof.

Please people.

Uh, stevo... What could this be about?

quote:
Per Jason Higdon

Some bad news is coming as well. Two week time frame but I'm letting you know now...when it happens you will know, trust me.

Everybody will view it a little differently so I really can't put a number on it like I said it'll be in the next 2 weeks but I wanted to kinda get a heads up that something was coming.
StephenvilleAg77
quote:
Per Jason Higdon

Some bad news is coming as well. Two week time frame but I'm letting you know now...when it happens you will know, trust me.

Everybody will view it a little differently so I really can't put a number on it like I said it'll be in the next 2 weeks but I wanted to kinda get a heads up that something was coming.
Cue up Tammy Wynette's hit single? Or did a big check to Coach Vaughn bounce, and he started talkin' ?
aggiehawg
AG
Hmm. Any ideas, SA??
StephenvilleAg77
quote:
Hmm. Any ideas, SA??
Several possibilities come to mind: Chuckles feeling the blues, the NCAA & Vaughn, Heard & Locksley, Espn gives notice on the lhn.
Aggball2010
AG
quote:
quote:
Hmm. Any ideas, SA??
Several possibilities come to mind: Chuckles feeling the blues, the NCAA & Vaughn, Heard & Locksley, Espn gives notice on the lhn.

I'm going with the blues.
Loverboy
quote:
quote:
So Chuckie is pinning his head coaching career on a true freshman QB playing behind a craptastic O line. What could possibly go wrong?

How much worse can it be than having a bdf reject behind a craptastic O line?

Plus, Texas' O line is getting better. A&M's? Not so much. I know you have a lot of faith in the running backs coach you hired to run your OL, but c'mon.
Your oline is getting better?? Based on what??

Firing wicky, the godsend of oline coaches?? And replacing him with a guy who's never coached a single nfl player??

yep. That's guaranteed improvement.

Talk about delusion.

Your oc, who was previously co oc without play calling duties under an Aggie reject, Dino babers, bent your entire administration over to get a fortune paid to his hunting buddy, your new oline coach and you think that's an improvement.

You fired the architect of teddy b and you guys are celebrating. God knows it wasn't the midget coaching up teddy b since the midget doesn't know jack squat about the offense including who is calling the plays or his qbs name.

Talk about delusion.

aggiehawg
AG
quote:
quote:
Hmm. Any ideas, SA??
Bad news would be a NOA from the NCAA, true. Little late for Heard and Locksley to be transferring.

Is there a five year "look-in" clause in the LHN contract? It's been 5 years since their August 2011 launch. If that is the case, and the plug gets pulled on the LHN, realignment hell breaks loose.
APHIS AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
This place has more Big 12 related info than all of the actual Big 12 message boards combined.

But remember, it's a "Texas A&M" website.
if we didn't talk about your ****ty conference and its member schools, what would you do all day? It is called playing to the audience.

So y'all hate us when we are here and complain when we're not, such a bipolar group.
No, we hate that you are here. When the "great extinction" happened in 2012, we could not have been more pleased to get rid of all the sip low life's that infested our site.

Also, you do not see any Ags posting on that shag website.
Cynical_Texan
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
This place has more Big 12 related info than all of the actual Big 12 message boards combined.

But remember, it's a "Texas A&M" website.
if we didn't talk about your ****ty conference and its member schools, what would you do all day? It is called playing to the audience.

So y'all hate us when we are here and complain when we're not, such a bipolar group.
No, we hate that you are here. When the "great extinction" happened in 2012, we could not have been more pleased to get rid of all the sip low life's that infested our site.

Also, you do not see any Ags posting on that shag website.
That's because the "men" moderating the Shag are so thin skinned they ban any Aggie that posts. Goes for any sip site tbh.

Bocephus
AG
quote:
quote:
So Chuckie is pinning his head coaching career on a true freshman QB playing behind a craptastic O line. What could possibly go wrong?

How much worse can it be than having a bdf reject behind a craptastic O line?

Plus, Texas' O line is getting better. A&M's? Not so much. I know you have a lot of faith in the running backs coach you hired to run your OL, but c'mon.

You fired your OL coach and hired a guy whose OL allowed 50-something sacks while paving the way for 3.9 yards per rush. Sounds like improvement to me. Oh btw, our guy only recruited the best OL class in CFB history and was coaching OL in the NFL. Stick with your 3.9 yds per carry guy though!!
The Collective
AG
quote:
Per Jason Higdon

So... July 4th weekend release?
Rocco S
By any chance did AggieGrant06 get a job at Covert Ford?
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
quote:
By any chance did AggieGrant06 get a job at Covert Ford?
He is still dealing with meth heads in Oklahoma
The Collective
AG
Not going to be a NOA... that will come if they start losing and Charlie Strong will be found to be at fault.
Joe Exotic
AG
quote:
So, the Aggies around here who credit Sherman for the great offensive lines are idiots? I don't think so.

Sherman surely evaluated the recruits and drew top talent to A&M. You think that Sherman didn't have a hand in coaching the OL? Again, you disagree with many Aggies around here.

Your OL has got worse every year since Sherman left. You haven't recruited particularly well at the position. Your OL will likely be "craptastic" despite the efforts of your new coach.

You've got very good receivers. You have OU rejects in the backfield. Your line has been bleeding talent and ability for years. You're in no position to be making fun of anyone else's offense.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong about every ****img thing that comes out of your mouth each fall?
SchizoAg
AG
Well it helps that we hired Sherman's OL coach back again.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.