*****Official Destiny Year Three PS4 Thread*****

161,046 Views | 2302 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Saxsoon
BreNayPop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just signed on to my new psn but will be a while before destiny fully downloaded.

My gt is EpicTxAggie. (Same as my xbone)
BreNayPop
AG
Im gonna grind all night to get a character up to 40... anybody bored and not doing anything tonight?
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Gunna be out if town this weekend but should be on all next week if you still need anything
koadie
AG
quote:
Im gonna grind all night to get a character up to 40... anybody bored and not doing anything tonight?
I'll do my best to get on this evening and help you out.
Drake aTm
AG
I'm on if you need help
BreNayPop
AG
Thanks all who offered. The second this thing finishes downloading, ill be on and send out invites.
Saxsoon
AG
I would be interested. I have a level 40 hunter but haven't maxed anything out yet on it

Saxsoon on psn
BreNayPop
AG
Thx
Beezy2389
AG
Just a heads up, I see some people have joined the Texas Aggies PSN group but if you want it to show up in game, you need to set it as your default clan which is on the same page as I linked in the original post. I forgot to mention that.
spieg12
AG
Also, your clan will not appear in game until after September 20. Bungie has taken clans offline until then.
Beezy2389
AG
did not even notice that
redbaron788
AG
Since a few of us are heading to the game, I'll be hanging out behind Frankenstein's 12th man in Maroon 30 minutes before kickoff handing out gig ems

v
BreNayPop
AG
Going on 8 hrs of dowloading and installing now. Running 60 down and 6 up. Gross how big Destiny is right now... uggghhh
Beezy2389
AG
whats the ETA?
koadie
AG
quote:
Thx

If you're on around 11 or 11:30 I'll be on my Titan and warlock do not have their respective exotic swords
BreNayPop
AG
Im at 95% and gaining around 2% every 20 mins. So another 40 mins- 1hr from now.
BreNayPop
AG
Ill be on, but at level 2 or 3, i doubt youll find me of much use... lol
spieg12
AG
You should have paused and restarted the download. For whatever reason that happens on the PS4 downloading any game or update. Sometimes it hangs and goes super slow. Restarting usually fixes it. I'm on a 100 down connection and it only took an hour and a half. I did have it slow to a crawl once and had to restart it.
BreNayPop
AG
Good tip. Restarted and it is moving significantly faster. Thanks.
titanmaster_race
I'm doing kingsfall tomorrow with 2 oryx virgins. Need 3 more to help sherpa them through it (higher LL would be great, as at least one of them is sitting around 300). Probably afternoon or evening.

mid9012
charliebrandon
asmo
???
???
???
kill0509
AG
Yeah, I deserved those responses. I didn't post that on the Zoo at least so it could have been way worse, but this is still TexAgs and so it's what I get for posting just a general musing! It was a poor way of just trying to see what everyone was doing.
kill0509
AG
I'll help out if i'm online when your buddies want to run it!
Beezy2389
AG
The answer is and always will be alcohol. That said, how's it looking out there? I heard it's pretty empty
redbaron788
AG
Nobody showed up
BreNayPop
AG
If i can get my light up, id love to do it... i may be low light level but know that raid like the back of my hand...
kill0509
AG
Very sparse croud, LOTS of empty seats in the stadium right now. I expect it to fill up a little by halftime though!

And sorry red, Boogie and I didn't get back in town until 4 AM. We'll be around after if you want to meet up! We also had folks going to the game with us today or we totally would have been there!
kill0509
AG
We're up in section 410 if you need a seat! Just look for the guys in maroon wearing the A&M caps!
MW03
AG
Never played Destiny before. What kind of game is it?
kill0509
AG
Open world shooter with some very minor MMO elements. If you want to play, i'd get the Destiny: Collection edition that comes out in a couple of weeks. It will have every DLC from the last 2 years including the new content that drops on September 20th. We have a good crew of Ags that still play and we're fixing to start year 3 so you'll have plenty of guys to run with.
Beezy2389
AG
Here's an article that was released before the beta but gives a pretty good understanding of the game

Also this video from that article shows a lot of gameplay
redbaron788
AG
If y'all are still up there I can see you, out of the fifteen or so left. I'll be meeting my parents near the northwest tower, just look for the guy who was on the big screen during the saw em off.
kill0509
AG
Sorry, some of the buddies had to run. Their daughter's looking at coming to A&M so they wanted to go walk around campus while they were here.

How long are you in town for? Boogie's here through tonight if you want to catch up. Sent you a message on the PSN with my cell number. Just shoot me a text!
titanmaster_race
quote:
I'm doing kingsfall tomorrow with 2 oryx virgins. Need 3 more to help sherpa them through it (higher LL would be great, as at least one of them is sitting around 300). Probably afternoon or evening.

mid9012
charliebrandon
asmo
???
???
???

Change of plans. 7pm tonight!
Bulldog73
AG
I may be getting on in the next thirty minutes or so, anyone want to run the Court to get my last fragment?
kill0509
AG
Sweet! Put Boogie down for the raid as well if you still have a spot open.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.