*****Official Destiny Year Three PS4 Thread*****

159,722 Views | 2302 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Saxsoon
titanmaster_race
How long do you want to ignore this user?
i can do 5-7 or 9pm
Jack Burton
AG
I think I'll be on from 6ish to around 8 (assuming the allergy mess don't put me down as soon as I walk in the door)
Pac1698
AG
I can be on around the usual 8:30. Daazer said he would be available to Raid as well.
Coby
AG
I'm back to working nights, but I should be on Wednesday, Thursday, and likely Friday to do whatever.
titanmaster_race
thanks for giving me your seat last night boomer

getting my wisdom teeth removed Thursday morning so I'll be playing a lot of destiny this weekend starting Thursday afternoon
Pac1698
AG
No problem Mid! I hope the extractions and the recovery go well. Plus those pain pills will help with your sports injuries! Actually, I think I stuck with just some Tylenol after I had my wisdom teeth pulled, the pain wasn't bad at all. Hopefully the same goes for you.
titanmaster_race
Thanks! I had the bottom 2 out a few years ago. They were impacted, and all I got was a numbing shot.....these 2 are not impacted and I'll be asleep for it. Should go much smoother.
bevokilla
AG
Anyone down for a lateish Vault of Glass this week? I need a VoC
kill0509
AG
Just don't go stupid like one of our basketball guys did and drink from a straw the next day and you should be fine. Dry sockets are awesome, or so I heard from our guy on the team! Amazing how simple the procedure can be and how smooth they go when you actually follow the doc's instructions!
titanmaster_race
No promises.
TefIon Don
AG
titanmaster_race said:

No promises.

This coming from an XB1 player...I have recently switched from warlock main to Titan. So much fun.
spieg12
AG
Here's the magnetic grenade clips from last night. That thing is fun to mess around with.

titanmaster_race
apparently the vendor palindrome this week has a god roll
titanmaster_race
Teflon John said:

titanmaster_race said:

No promises.

This coming from an XB1 player...I have recently switched from warlock main to Titan. So much fun.

that's what I'm talmbout
Tex117
AG
Sorry I have been MIA...Just moved cities.

I do need some updated raids with the TexAgs raid crew!
kill0509
AG
Welcome back! Where'd you move to?

Oh, and this week is VoG for challenges, correct? You can just start back where it all began if you jump in this week!
Tex117
AG
Damn, I do love me some VoG! What are the challenges?

Took a gig down here in Houston. Moved from Dallas.

titanmaster_race
raid tonight?
titanmaster_race
Welcome to the tine!

Templar challenge: don't let him teleport.

Atheon challenge: each person in the raid must destroy an oracle each round.
bevokilla
AG
Late night raid tonight? I'm in.

Let's be honest, I will end up running crucibles while y'all raid. I had a pretty good run last night in Clash with 4 games in a row averaging between 2 and 3.5 KD
Tex117
AG
I could be down depending on the start time.

Today's winner for the General Board Burrito Lottery is:

Tex117
kill0509
AG
I would definitely be down for a raid! I have a basketball banquet at 6:30 that will last til 8 or so. I should be online around 8:30, I hope.
spieg12
AG
Yall play too late for me.
titanmaster_race
I can't stay on past 10 or so tonight. Got to get to work early tomorrow because of an appointment.
kill0509
AG
I don't need to stay up late either. Even if we just start one, we can finish it later this weekend.
titanmaster_race
troof
kill0509
AG
Yeah, definitely didn't get free til around after 9:00 PM last night. Sorry guys! I can't go tomorrow night til late since we have tickets to the baseball game. I might be online tonight but for sure should be on late Saturday and Sunday most of the day. I REALLY want to raid with this week being the VoG challenges!!
bevokilla
AG
Good raid last night. Thanks to those that logged on.

/sarcasm

It was a 3 man party last night
koadie
AG
So how have the updated raids been for those who've tried it? I've been off the past 2 months.
Tex117
AG
I would like the record to reflect that I was indeed on line around 8:30 to about 10:30.

I was playing Persona 5, but seeing if the TexAgs raid team ever signed on. They didn't

Pac1698
AG
So I guess me, brisket and Dazzer are not considered part of the Texags raid team...good to know.
Tex117
AG
Pac1698 said:

So I guess me, brisket and Dazzer are not considered part of the Texags raid team...good to know.
Not what I meant Buck-o!

Just meant we didn't have enough players...Im too old and too tired to PUG on DestinyLFG.

Pac1698
AG
No worries Tex! Me and Daazer are in the over the hill gang as well! Hopefully we can get enough of us on to get a few VoG's runs in this week.
bevokilla
AG
Tex117 said:

I would like the record to reflect that I was indeed on line around 8:30 to about 10:30.

I was playing Persona 5, but seeing if the TexAgs raid team ever signed on. They didn't

Maybe if you ever unchecked that ole appear offline box some of us would see you.
titanmaster_race
raid tonight?

planning to be on late into the night

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.