*****Official Destiny Year Three PS4 Thread*****

159,734 Views | 2302 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Saxsoon
Tex117
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Still want to take down the Aksis Challenge...UGH.

Coby
AG
Thanks for all of the replies. I'll add you when I get home tomorrow morning Pac and we can play some time when we're online. I work night shifts early in the week, and then am off late and into the weekend. I'll keep my eye on the thread and for people getting online. I've been pretty blown away at how much the game has to offer.

Regarding what specific raid, I honestly don't know. Since I have yet to even do one, I don't know much of anything about which ones are more fun or beneficial. Since I'm so new, I'm basically down to try anything anybody who's been playing a while thinks is good.

And with Trials...I'm pretty sure I would be a total disaster at that mode. Especially considering I have yet to do any PvP gameplay lol
Beezy2389
AG
Iron Banner
February 28th - March 7th
Supremacy
Rewards: Hand Cannon, Sniper, Helmet, Legs
redbaron788
AG
Damn, I wish it had been this week with Horizon releasing Tuesday.
Beezy2389
AG
Think we could get the raid in tonight?
Pac1698
AG
What time would you want to start? Are you thinking normal or hard mode?
Beezy2389
AG
Let's aim for normal mode for those who haven't run it yet
Pac1698
AG
Sounds good Beezy. I'll be with my son at tee ball practice tonight, so I won't be able to start until around 9pm (maybe a little earlier). How many people do we need/have that want to Raid? I know Daazer said he would help.
Coby
AG
I'd like to try and do it. Still haven't been able to do a raid. Light level up to 386 though. I might be able to get 1, possibly 2 more to join.
Beezy2389
AG
Sounds like we have either 5 or all 6. I know Whiskey wanted to raid but not sure if he is available. Does 9-930pm start time work for everyone tonight?
Coby
AG
I'm good with that. I'll be on from around now until then probably.
Pac1698
AG
Need 2 more for WOTM raid if anyone is interested.
Pac1698
AG
Are we going to try and finish the raid this weekend?
kill0509
AG
Ahh raids, where movie quotes are frequent, where sherpas need a sherpa, and where you don't dare leave your controller on the coffee table! Yeah, I miss those...
Jack Burton
AG
I should be down to get a raid in tonight
Prime0882
AG
I am back. Going to bring the tactics I mastered in Afghanistan back to Destiny. Who wants to carry me through the Gally final quest and the raid?

Maybe the hard strike list? A nightfall... How the mighty have fallen.
Pac1698
AG
Welcome back Prime! You are just in time for some Iron Banner. Also we should be able to get a raid going this week, what days work for you?
Prime0882
AG
I've got 45 days paid vacation. All of them work for me.

(In all seriousness, tonight and Thursday look like the best bets at the moment.)

Anyone playing tonight still need the nightfall (and could carry me through it)?
titanmaster_race
Welcome home!
Tex117
AG
Welcome back Prime!

The band is getting back together!
Streetfighter 02
AG
I could raid tonight...
Beezy2389
AG
Want a visual of how much you've played Destiny?

Flip it over to the blue PS4 and put in your psn name.

Then you can click the "view on a fixed scale"
kill0509
AG
Welcome back, prime!! Wasn't the same without ya man! Hopefully the new content will tide you over until we can get Destiny 2. (Soon, maybe?)

Holla if y'all need an extra for the raid runs, I'll try to jump on some for Iron Banner anyways this week.
Prime0882
AG
What's the new hotness in terms of weapon types for PvP and PvE? Any resources y'all know of about good rolls? Find a bit of info on Reddit, but unsure if it's before or after some big weapon balance patch that occurred recently.
Pac1698
AG
PvP: Hand cannons like the Palindrome and Imago Loop are really good. The Parthian shot pulse rifle has also been buffed and seems to be the go to pulse rifle for PvP. Side arms are the current go to weapons for the PvP, The wormwood, teacup tempest and Trespasser are the ones to use. I still use my PDX-45 full auto pulse rifle, a sniper rifle and either the truth or the Ghorn for PvP.
Prime0882
AG
Oh, and did the clan change?
Beezy2389
AG
The old clan apparently had to change it's name to Texas Aggies67 for some reason. I didn't like that and the Ags who made it don't play anymore so they weren't gonna change it. I created Texas Aggies PSN which is open to join if you'd like. There's a link to it on the first post on this thread.
Pac1698
AG
Sorry, I stepped away and didn't realize that Beezy answered your question about the new clan.
redbaron788
AG
I am Horizoning until y'all get a group together so hit me up whenever
kill0509
AG
Sorry, had free baseball tickets given to me today at work. Hard to turn down 3rd row seats!
kill0509
AG
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
You kids still playing this game?! How is Iron Bananas going?
Prime0882
AG
Anyone interested in a raid this weekend?
AggieVictor10
AG
https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45708/7_The-Road-Ahead
Beezy2389
AG
Is the "Live Event" like the Dawning where the content will end after 2 weeks or so? Or is this like a mini expansion

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.