*** Official Texags SEC / Big12 Online Dynasty (Xbox 360) Thread ***

42,459 Views | 614 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Wrec86 Ag
Wrec86 Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I should get my first commit when I advance next.

Kill is the exception right now because he had a well-timed visit week against a rival.

If most people struggle this year with recruiting, I will lower the difficulty for next year.
bearkatag15
AG
If I don't get a couple of commits when we advance I might break the controller...

Are we advancing tonight still?
Wrec86 Ag
Yea soon- ill be home in 20-30 min and should advance if everyone has played (I think they have)
Wrec86 Ag
Advanced to week 9

No user games this week and a couple of you guys have Bye weeks. Remember to do your recruiting however.

Target advance- this Saturday
bearkatag15
AG
With no user games I'd say target advance day should be Friday... IMO
jpr1998
I can't for sure play before Saturday. The earliest guaranteed time is sat afternoon. Sorry bear
jpr1998
Nvm, I was able to play last night
Wrec86 Ag
I checked last night and we were 7/12 done

So 5 guys left (I am one of them) - ill advance when everyone has finished, hopefully tomorrow sometime
schwabbin
AG
I will be RTA by tomorrow morning
jpr1998
Recruiting sucks. I have no commits and everyone who Im not already leading with is pulling away big time. The guy I unlocked jump 2000 points in one week relocking me
bearkatag15
AG
I had a big week for my official visits. Landed 4 OL and gained a lot of ground on many other big time targets. Feel a lot better about recruiting now that I got my first big group on campus.
jpr1998
I'm struggling to bring in two stars
Wrec86 Ag
I think I'm going to lower the recruiting difficulty next year regardless.

With 12 users all recruiting, it gets pretty tough.
kill0509
AG
RTA

Looks like we are only waiting on SippinHenn(Houston) and Cobra(TCU).

Random side note, the running back for Vandy was a greased pig all day in this last game. Could not tackle him with the first guy or even the second guy on several plays. He became their team on offense, but the Ags offense really got rolling in the second half and were able to take over the game.
bearkatag15
AG
Kill,
I experienced the same exact thing with the Vandy RB in my game the previous week. He was the reason they took Georgia to OT. The Dawgs pulled off the win though.
jpr1998
quote:
I think I'm going to lower the recruiting difficulty next year regardless.

With 12 users all recruiting, it gets pretty tough.

This. If a power five school is getting severely beat out by teams like army and niu for two/three stars then the ratings are too difficult
schwabbin
AG
RTA
AgsMyDude
AG
My bad I thought UH was RTA. I'll try and get it done today, if not tomorrow
jpr1998
Have we advanced yet?
schwabbin
AG
As of this morning we were just waiting on Hen
Wrec86 Ag
He's ready to go.

I'm trying to advance by my iPad, but I don't think it's working. (I'm at my family's house in Conroe)

Worst case, ill advance when I get home tonight after the Super Bowl
Wrec86 Ag
Advanced to week 10

User games this week-

Oklahoma State vs Houston (me vs. Hennessy) - we'll text about when we'll play.
Florida vs Georgia (tward vs bearkat)
West Virginia vs TCU (jpr vs 12th Guage)

Target advance - Wednesday/Thuursday depending on the user games
jpr1998
We will see, but since 12th and I are in hs we probably won't be able to schedule a time until the weekend. We will try though
StrykerAg
AG
Had to restart my game as soon as I started because I forgot to switch to my new defensive playbook before hand. I took a pic of the screen in case anybody thinks I am BS'ing
bearkatag15
AG
Tward,
What does your schedule look like tonight for a game?
Hank Mardukas
AG
Ah s***. Just saw this. Can play tomorrow night most likely.
schwabbin
AG
Another big win for the Sooners. RB is up for Heisman and DE is leading NCAA in sacks. Now I just need to haul in some of these recruits. RTA
Hank Mardukas
AG
Will be on in 30mins bearkat
bearkatag15
AG
sounds good. I'll be on too.
Hank Mardukas
AG
Nice
bearkatag15
AG
Big game in the recruiting scene and national rankings standpoint... we have some pretty high profile recruiting battles going on... pretty opposite teams on paper.... Georgia O with 95 ratings vs Florida D 88 rating... Georgia D with 88 rating and Florida O 93 rating..

Both with 91 overall...
bearkatag15
AG
Epic game between Florida/Georgia... Georgia scored game winning TD after Florida took the lead with about 30 seconds left in the game... Georgia marched down the field and took the lead with 12 seconds remaining and had no time outs..

Hudson Mason passed for 500 yards, 6 TDs and 2 INTs.... Believe it or not Gurley only had 45 yards rushing and no TDs...
StrykerAg
AG
Unless you drop one to the CPU, it looks like you're going to the SECCG. West still up in the air. LSU, Ole Miss and A&M each have one conference loss. LSU already beat Ole Miss in an epic game and just needs to beat A&M (and the CPUs) to lock up the West, but if A&M and Ole Miss both win out, Ole Miss goes because they beat A&M. A&M needs to win out and hope Ole Miss drops one

I play as LSU in another OD of SEC Rant members and just went 11-1 this past season. Unfortunately the lone loss was a 3OT game vs #5 Auburn. #2 Auburn played #1 Uga in the SECCG. Auburn further messed things up by beating Uga to go to BCS title game, #3 Uga went to Sugar Bowl, and #4 LSU got Cap One... Hopefully if I go 11-1 in this OD, I don't get boned like that again
bearkatag15
AG
Love it... Georgia in the driver's seat... I'm glad to see that Bama is out of the race for the west..
Wrec86 Ag
Sounds like a crazy game.

JPR/12thguage - any idea on when you're going to be able to play?

Hennessy and I are tentatively scheduled for tonight.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.