*** Official Texags SEC / Big12 Online Dynasty (Xbox 360) Thread ***

42,465 Views | 614 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Wrec86 Ag
BringBackBCG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
I (spursaggie98) play Baylor this week. Please post when you can play
I'm good to play anytime during the week after 6ish, and available anytime on the weekends. When is good for you?
schwabbin
AG
12thGauge (cobra),
I can play tonight or Sunday afternoon or later. Inlaws are here this weekend, but I might could get a late night game in anyways. Let me know when you are available.
jpr1998
quote:
quote:
I'm good to play anytime during the week after 6ish, and available anytime on the weekends. When is good for you?

I can play about the same hours as you or very late (10 or later). Can't play Friday or Saturday most likely. So today or Sunday i guess
BringBackBCG
quote:
quote:
quote:

I can play about the same hours as you or very late (10 or later). Can't play Friday or Saturday most likely. So today or Sunday i guess
Sounds good. I'll be online tonight, so just send me a message if today ends up working out for you. If not, I'm free all Sunday and can play whenever.
bearkatag15
AG
AbundantSeeker4,
Any chance you are around to play our game tonight? I'm itching get get it started...
bearkatag15
AG
Anyone interested in an exhibition game tonight?
schwabbin
AG
12thGauge,
I can find time today, tonight, or tomorrow to play our game. Let me know when you're available.
jpr1998
12th is banned, but you can follow him @12thGuage and I'll edit this post if he tells me when he will play

He said he can play today or tomorrow but football has been keeping him busy
Wrec86 Ag
Hennessy, you can go ahead and transfer the commish back over and I can advance tomorrow night after I play
schwabbin
AG
How do I download the latest uniform packs on Xbox live?
jpr1998
Baylor vs WVU is definitely the dynasty game of the year.

And I fricking lost
bearkatag15
AG
I haven't heard from my opponent. I may need to play this vs the computer.
Wrec86 Ag
Try him on Xbox live, not sure if he posts here or not.
AgsMyDude
AG
There are other competitive teams in the South
AgsMyDude
AG
quote:
Hennessy, you can go ahead and transfer the commish back over and I can advance tomorrow night after I play

Transferred back
jpr1998
quote:
There are other competitive teams in the South

You don't even know. It was 20-27 and I was driving with 2 minutes left. I got into the red zone with :30 1 timeout. Eventually trickett gets hurt and the backup rushes for 8 yards. But he was tackled inbounds with 7 seconds left at the 5 and that's how it ended. ********** I've lost 3 straight
schwabbin
AG
I haven't heard from 12thGauge on Xbox or Twitter. I can play whenever.
Wrec86 Ag
If you haven't heard from 12th Guage or Seeker by tonight, ill set them to autopilot when I get home (around 9pm or so)
schwabbin
AG
Sounds good. I'll play tonight
Wrec86 Ag
Seeker and 12th Guage are on autopilot.

Ill advance tomorrow night after Schwabbin and Bearkat have a chance to play.
schwabbin
AG
RTA. OU def TCU 38-24.
bearkatag15
AG
I'll try my again tonight. I got kicked off in the 2nd Q with a 3 touchdown lead. My wife thought that it was a great time to turn the power to the internet off last night.
bearkatag15
AG
Going to see American Sniper tonight. I should be finished with my game after I get home from that. Should be around 10:45pm or so when I finish my game.
Wrec86 Ag
All good
kill0509
AG
Should we still be expecting an advance tonight?
Wrec86 Ag
Advanced to week 7

User games:
Florida vs LSU (tward vs stryker)
Tennessee vs West Virginia (seeker vs spurs)
Ole miss vs A&M (Gr3at one vs kill0509)

Seeker is on autopilot until I hear from him
schwabbin
AG
I have a feeling my recruiting class is going to be awful. Is it pretty easy to develop 3* recruits? Right now I think I've got one 5* and a 4* on lock.
jpr1998
Same. I'm putting everything into a QB and am getting beaten by 2000 points. Luckily he visits soon...

But basically I've revamped and will rerevamp my class every week until all I have are a couple 75 overalls and a bunch of unscouted 2 stars with good sparq scores

Also, if seeker is seeing this I can't play until at least Friday night, probably only Saturday or Sunday afternoon. I can wait until Sunday to see if you're off autopilot but if not I will play against the computer
Wrec86 Ag
quote:
I have a feeling my recruiting class is going to be awful. Is it pretty easy to develop 3* recruits? Right now I think I've got one 5* and a 4* on lock.
As your natural rival, I like hearing this

Recruiting is all a math game in NCAA. We'll all get better as we go.
AgsMyDude
AG
uhh yea, nothing better than a 3* for UH. That'll change though

Also, can we get an update on the first post of this with every user team, TexAg handle, and live account? getting confused!

EX:

UH - hennessy11 - sippinhenn
bearkatag15
AG
Georgia - bearkatag15 - bearkataggie15
Wrec86 Ag
This is close to what it is now.

SEC:
West
LSU - redazztbird
Texas A&M - kill0509
Ole Miss - Gr3at 0ne

East
Georgia- Bearkataggie15
Florida - tward16
Tennessee - Abundant Seeker

Big 12:
North
West Virginia- spursaggie98 /JPR/Mrnegative/whatever else name he has created since being banned.
Oklahoma - TCB986 /Schwabbin
Oklahoma State- Schrutefarner

South
TCU - 12th Guage/ Valiant Cobra (or something like that)
Houston - (move?) SippinHenn
Baylor - R0benw1zards Hat
jpr1998
My current account is actually approved so there's that
Wrec86 Ag
kill0509
AG
This first season or two is all about adding quality depth and hopefully finding a hidden gem or two. We aren't going to really be able to consistently compete against the big schools in recruiting just yet(see Bama's ridiculous start to recruiting already). It takes time to develop those skills on our coaches which I actually enjoy about NCAA '14. I personally have not seen a big difference on how players develop whether they are 3 stars or 5 stars.

I am pleased to say that after our game against the Sips, though, that the Ags have pulled down their first 4 commits of the season. The #1 FS and the #1 OT committed this week along with a couple more 4* recruits in a C and a solid OLB. I was stoked about getting the OLB as he was a Louisianimal that was like the 16th ranked OLB but went up 4 points after I scouted him so a solid 78 overall coming in as a freshman. We can build a Wrecking Crew around that!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.