*** Official Texags SEC / Big12 Online Dynasty (Xbox 360) Thread ***

42,425 Views | 614 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Wrec86 Ag
Wrec86 Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Advanced to position changes.

Recruiting ranks looked like this:

7 - Ole Miss
8 - LSU
9 - Georgia
10 - Oklahoma State
11 - Oklahoma
15 - Texas A&M
16 - Tennessee
21 - Florida
26 - Baylor
34 - Houston
48 - West Virginia
79 - TCU

Target advance is Monday at 6pm central.
AgsMyDude
AG
I was up over 3K on a 4 star WR and didn't get him. crap!

on a more positive note. UH inked the best class since 2002. Rivals website only goes back that far, but 2010 UH was #45. Most classes have been 80+.

Wound up with some great (on UH standards) talent. Focused on the Defensive and OL because those parts of the team are awfully weak. 4 * DE, very high 3* OLB, a bunch of 3* ATHs and DT/DEs, should do wonders for the defense moving forward.
kill0509
AG
Well, A&M didn't sign a top 10 class, but it was a solid class nonetheless at #15. 4 offensive lineman with the worst of those being a 78 overall guard all while adding the #1 guard in the nation in Mack at an 81 overall made for a great haul. The offensive line is set for years to come. The defensive side of the ball was not to be outdone, though, with 4 OLBs coming in along with a great 1-2 punch at safeties on the backend. Perhaps the biggest surprise in the class would be from Banks at the wide receiver position. Banks was a little-known 3* that tore it up when A&M scouted him. Banks original scout grade had him at a 69 overall and now that he's on campus, the coaching staff can't wait to put him through drills as he came in at a 79 overall. So, not a real flashy class for A&M in the first year under the new regime, but one they will gladly take as it sets them up with some big time talent sprinkled amongst some high quality depth.
bearkatag15
AG
I'm somewhat happy with my recruiting haul this year. Finishing at #9 in recruiting in year 1 and finishing #2 overall in the national rankings... it could be worse. I lost out a number of players on signing day that I thought I could snag. Some how the #3 SS in the class decided to go to ULM over Georgia or Florida.. go figure... also Florida beat me out on a blue-chip QB. Good thing I have a lot of youth at that position. Also Middle Tennessee State came from way behind to steal an 80 overall DT from me on signing day. That one hurt the most as I needed a top DT in this class. The one thing I don't like about this game is how unrealistic recruiting is for the small schools. I know they find diamonds in the rough a lot, but they shouldn't be stealing 4* recruits that are being nationally recruited by all the big boys. Other schools I lost recruits to included Tulsa (who is gonna be atough team on defense with the DE they got from me and Myles) and Marshall.

Did anyone else end up with players that were not on their radar? I got a crappy 4* QB who is considered a bust at 63 overall down from 70. Also ended up with a crappy DT and another DE that I wasn't looking at.
Wrec86 Ag
I got a couple guys that I never recruited that will end up being cut. A 62 overall 3-star running back and someone else I can't think of at the moment.

I guess that's just the computer getting us closer to 25 commits.

Reminder that I'm advancing to cut players in about an hour.
AgsMyDude
AG
quote:
The one thing I don't like about this game is how unrealistic recruiting is for the small schools. I know they find diamonds in the rough a lot, but they shouldn't be stealing 4* recruits that are being nationally recruited by all the big boys
bearkatag15
AG
I don't consider UH in small school area... Especially since yall are now in the BDF. I'm speaking more to the Sun Belt and MAC schools that are pulling 4* talent.
Wrec86 Ag
Advanced to cut players.

Target advance tomorrow night (Tuesday) at 10pm
AgsMyDude
AG
Especially with a #12 finish and a top 35 recruting class.

Just yanking your chain.
Wrec86 Ag
Advanced to preseason

I need to know which out of conference games you would like to play. I think everyone gets 3

Ill set up at least one of them to be a user game against someone from the other conference

Right now I have

Oklahoma State vs Florida
Houston vs Georgia
12th gauge vs Seeker

The rest I will take any matchups you guys set up or I will try to make it as fair as possible based on last year's results

This is the stage to redshirt your players and set up your recruiting board

Target advance to week one is Friday night.
bearkatag15
AG
Who does Georgia have as a cross divisional in conference game this year? I will have UH OOC and UF and Tenn already in the east division....... hopefully I play LSU, Ole Miss or A&M as well.

Other than that, other OOC games I'd like to see are a Big 10 school and another Florida school (South Florida, Miami, or FSU)

Other than that business I am quite surprised at the pre-season #1 ranking given to Florida and Georgia getting the #2 ranking... if i remember correctly Georgia beat UF last year... I call BS
Hank Mardukas
AG
Preseason doesn't matter. Hopefully will be #1 vs. #2 in Jacksonville.
AgsMyDude
AG
quote:
Preseason doesn't matter. Hopefully will be #1 vs. #2 in Jacksonville.
THAT AINT HAPPENIN.
bearkatag15
AG
Schrute, when do you expect to advance to the season? Are you still on a 24 hour turn around or will you need additional time to set up schedules?
AgsMyDude
AG
UH preseason #19. Not too shabby.

Would like to play:

Middle of the Pack west coast team (Maybe Az State, UCLA, Stanford, or CAL whichever is ranked 15-25ish)
Georgia (user game)
Rivalry game - (Rice or Tulsa) toward the middle/end of the season is possible.

if a 4th is needed:
non-user Big 10 (maybe Wisconsin or Mich state)
AgsMyDude
AG
Also, will be out of town Tomorrow - Monday and Next Thurs - Sun so I may be a little slow weeks 1 and 2. but i'll get them in when I can
Wrec86 Ag
quote:
Schrute, when do you expect to advance to the season? Are you still on a 24 hour turn around or will you need additional time to set up schedules?
Told everyone Friday, so we'll stick to that. Setting your redshirts or setting up your recruiting board can take some time, so wanted to give everyone enough. Also, I knew about Hennessy being out of town, so he'll need to play his week 1 game on Monday night, so we'll be holding until then anyway.

My goal for this season is to generally advance on Saturday at 6pm, and middle of the week sometime, probably Wednesday at 6pm.

This will give everyone Saturday night -> Wednesday to play a week, then Wednesday -> Saturday to play the next.

Obviously there will be some exceptions with vacations, etc. but this will let us advance at least 2 times per week and will give guys who can mostly play on weekends a chance to get both weeks in over the weekend and not have to worry about weekdays.
Wrec86 Ag
Cross-conference matchups for now.

UH - Georgia (confirmed)
Okie St - Florida (confirmed)

the others I have set up for now trying to keep things relatively even. I will change these if you guys want to set up something different.
Tenn - TCU
Baylor - A&M (just makes too much sense)
Oklahoma - Ole Miss
West Va. - LSU
Manofsteel73
AG
West Va is ok with me.
Try to get Tulane and Miami for my other 2
Hank Mardukas
AG
Sounds good to me
Wrec86 Ag
Advanced to week 1.

I tried to accommodate everyone's schedule requests as best as possible. I referenced your text or post as I was working the schedules. Some worked out perfectly, some I had to do my best to work around them.

User game this week (sorry- computer scheduled it and I couldn't do anything)

Ole Miss vs Georgia (Gr3at One vs Bearkat)

Target advance Monday when Hennessy gets back.
AgsMyDude
AG
UH RTA
Wrec86 Ag
We have two guys who are out of town and can play tomorrow (Wednesday)

I'll advance Wednesday night, and then we'll try to settle into a Wednesday-Saturday advance schedule.
Wrec86 Ag
Advanced to week 2. Target advance is Saturday.

User games this week
Texas A&M vs Baylor (Kill vs Roben)
TCU vs Tennessee (Cobra vs Seeker)
LSU vs West Virginia (manofsteel vs spurs)

Good luck fellas
Wrec86 Ag
Manofsteel,

Spurs can't post on Texags. He asked me to post here that he can most likely only play on the weekend.
bearkatag15
AG
Spurs on a lifetime ban from TexAgs???
Manofsteel73
AG
I can play spurs after 12 on Saturday
bearkatag15
AG
Georgia is RTA. Broke the school and NCAA records for passing yards, receptions and receiving yards in the win over tOSU. QB was 49-81 for 661 passing yds 4 passing TDs 2 rushing TDs... WR had 26 receptions for 397 yds and 3 TDs...

Georgia is moving away from the Pro Style to a pass happy system offense after the beat down it received last week to Ole Piss...
Wrec86 Ag
I bet Gurley is happy he decided to come back
bearkatag15
AG
I'll figure out a way to still utilize his talent. I can't completely ignore a 99 rated RB
drhockey14
AG
I'm sad that I missed joining this. I just now found it.
Wrec86 Ag
Hockey- post your gamertag and send me a text at the number below and you can be the first person in if somebody has to drop
AgsMyDude
AG
quote:
I bet Gurley is happy he decided to come back
drhockey14
AG
Dr Hockey14
Hank Mardukas
AG
When's the next advance?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.