*** Official Texags SEC / Big12 Online Dynasty (Xbox 360) Thread ***

42,437 Views | 614 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Wrec86 Ag
bearkatag15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
4 commits already?? Nice... I'm still waiting on my first one.
Hank Mardukas
AG
Stryker I can play tonight, you?
kill0509
AG
Gr3at one, when are you free to play our game? I'm free most days after 4. Couldn't play tonight due to a birthday dinner for a friend.
kill0509
AG
Yeah, hard not to bring in a few recruits when it's against your big in state rival. Makes for having at least a solid class very doable with this type of start. Doesn't have to be an amazing class in the first year as long as I can hit my needs.
StrykerAg
AG
All 4 of TAMUs recruits I had on my board, including two Louisiana kids. Hank, I am assuming you are tward? I was busy waiting all night for somebody in another dynasty and didn't check this thread or else I would've played you.
kill0509
AG
Hats off to Ole Miss(Gr3at one)!! He iced it easily in the 2nd half and freaking Bo Wallace went 13-15 so really ran his offense well. Had some terrible lag in the game but not sure it would have made a difference. Tried hard to get my running game going, but his guys stayed in solid coverage when they needed to. Maybe once we get Kyle through this freshman year we can really open up the offense at A&M...
schwabbin
AG
Who knew David Ash could run read option so well? Busted a 60 TD on me first drive. It was embarrassing.

But the Sooners rebounded and won 42-24. RTA.
lapd5150
AG
I'm new here. I'd like some old army hazing so I can get my initiation underway.

I'm ready to test my 76 rated offense. Been putting in a lot of work on the bubble screen. I'm Tennessee. My name on Xbox is abundantseeker4 (the first 3 were taken).

I travel for my job and my availability varies from weekends to the weeks I'm home doing admin work from the home office (I wouldn't object to the occasional lunch exhibition to under utilize talented running backs with an over rotation or planning an offensive package around a tight end that looks like Tarzan and plays like Jane).

Lets do this (Leeeeroy Jenkins!)
schwabbin
AG
When are we planning to advance?
Wrec86 Ag
Jpr/spurs and lapd/seeker should be able to play tonight. After their game, we will advance (I think they're the last two)
schwabbin
AG
Sounds good. I've got some time this weekend and looking to kill it playing some ncaa
jpr1998
quote:
Jpr/spurs and lapd/seeker should be able to play tonight. After their game, we will advance (I think they're the last two)

I actually can't play til tomorrow afternoon. Can you advance tomorrow?

And for my opponent, I can play tomorrow afternoon, whether you're on autopilot or not
lapd5150
AG
Tomorrow should be fine. About what time?
jpr1998
Probably 2ish. I'll edit this post for specificity
Wrec86 Ag
Sounds good. I'll advance sometime right after you guys play. Just post on this thread or text me that it's done.

Is 12th guage/ ValiantCobra done? I haven't seen him around in a long time.
lapd5150
AG
Ready for kickoff. Looks like we're in the CBS time slot.
jpr1998
I can play right now if you want to
Wrec86 Ag
Advanced to week 8.

Valiant Cobra/12th Guage - If I don't hear from you by the time we advance to the next week, I'm going to boot you and try to find a replacement.

User games this week
Oklahoma State vs TCU (me vs Cobra)
Ole Miss vs LSU (Great One vs TBird/Styker) - top 10 matchup

Target advance the middle of next week, probably Wednesday.
jpr1998
Recruiting is extremely frustrating. RTA
lapd5150
AG
A punter just locked me out. I'm kind of offended.
schwabbin
AG
My xbox froze after I beat KU 50-28.
AgsMyDude
AG
quote:
Recruiting is extremely frustrating. RTA
UH just hauled in it's first 4*. Louisianimal DE 6-7 254 lb .
AgsMyDude
AG
LSU RBs averaging 9.72 YPC.

I thought I did a good job of holding them down, until it crashed on me and was booted. Looked like the score was run up a bit after that.
jpr1998
I'm real close to getting a few guys. Might also be able to steal a 5 star as well after using my one unlock
Wrec86 Ag
JPR, anything from 12th Guage?
jpr1998
Wrec86 Ag
I'm going to lunch right now. Can he do later today?

Tell him he can text me 979 Five Eight Seven 0534

Any of you guys can text me, just tell me who it is in the first message.
Wrec86 Ag
12thGauge and I got our game in. Started out pretty close. I had a 17-14 halftime lead. I was able to pull away in the second half thanks to some turnovers.

Bearkat gets back on Tuesday night, so we should be able to advance on Wednesday night as planned.
bearkatag15
AG
I should be able to knockout my game and recruiting on Tuesday evening so we could advance then.
schwabbin
AG
OU tops KU, setting up nicely for Bedlam coming soon! Recruiting has picked up too. RTA.
bearkatag15
AG
I'll play my game tonight after the A&M/Auburn game.
bearkatag15
AG
RTA
Wrec86 Ag
We have a couple of guys who all should be able to play tonight.

Seeker is coming back from out of town and should be the last to play. If he's able to play late tonight, I'll advance after he's done.
kill0509
AG
Ags picked up another W and another recruit. Another solid 4* joins the fold in the form of a SS. He is the lowest rated of the 5 guys committed thus far as a 77 overall, so if this trend keeps on going it will help get this team turned around sooner rather than later. Now, if only we can close the door on a couple of our big targets on the recruiting board it would go a long way towards cementing a great first class. All in all, couldn't really ask for a better start.
bearkatag15
AG
I must be doing something wrong here. I (Georgia) have yet to pick up a single recruit and a 1-6 Vandy team just took me to OT last night (still got the win though).

This was a huge week in recruiting for me as most of my prospects were one their official visits.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.