*****Official The Walking Dead Season 6*****

176,522 Views | 1337 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Ryan the Temp
AgKJ
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
But since I'm a nice guy, I'll summarize it for you:

Hipster kid looking panicky and texting, person coughing, Asian lady looking anxious, plane taking off.
Huh? That was Part Two.
Centerpole90
AG
Is that how we're going to get this special series? A 1 min commercial at a time? Our collective ADD knows no bounds!!
Ol Jock 99
AG
Yep. And part 1. Maybe the plane didn't take off and they were just getting ready for takeoff.

1 min at a time is a poor way to do this IMHO, but hey.
gigemags-99
AG
quote:
Wolf Packs are always led by a matriarch.

Its Enid

I don't buy it.
The Debt
So after they turn the herd (near alexandria) and Rusty runs ahead and dies. Morgan witnesses Rick kill again and then walks away, they are within 2 miles of alexandria.

I don't know if Morgan had any further assignment or he was drifting.
FiTxAg04
AG
I think part 1 premiered during the Fear finale.
gigemhilo
AG
quote:
quote:

Its Enid

I don't buy it.

I dont either. The wolves didnt know where the guns and the food were. It makes no sense - she would have told them.
Ol Jock 99
AG
quote:
Maybe so. But I stand by my summary either way.
Centerpole90
AG
I hope that kid doesn't have to go the bathroom.

That might take two episodes.
mazzag
AG
Me neither. The writer missed this detail

quote:
could defend against an attack like that, but I have a hunch that she specifically told the Wolves to come when the main group was out wrangling zombies.

They weren't supposed to wrangling zombies. It was supposed to be a trial run.
et98
AG
I've seen 2 or 3 parts already to the airplane story. Nothing has happened yet except people looking at each other anxiously, people looking scared in general, and couple of people coughing, and a guy puking into the bag. With the exception of everyone on the plane being in a bad mood, nothing has really happened.
et98
AG
quote:
Me neither. The writer missed this detail

quote:
could defend against an attack like that, but I have a hunch that she specifically told the Wolves to come when the main group was out wrangling zombies.

They weren't supposed to wrangling zombies. It was supposed to be a trial run.
The point is that all the "tough guys" were gone. Whether they were going through a trial run or doing the real thing...they were still supposed to be gone for hours.
Ol Jock 99
AG
quote:
The point is that all the "tough guys" were gone. Whether they were going through a trial run or doing the real thing...they were still supposed to be gone for hours.

This could be accomplished with careful scouting by the wolves rather than relying on a teenage girl spy. They've been working on the walker relocation for weeks/months.
Objective Aggie
AG
Again, why was the episode called JSS?
Ol Jock 99
AG
quote:
Again, why was the episode called JSS?
Just Survive Somehow.

Enide wrote it a ton in her flashbacks and let a note for Sh****Carl saying it spelled out.
Ryan the Temp
AG
I don't think she's a wolves spy. I think she has just decided she's better off on her own because there will always be people you have to drag along as you try to survive. The JSS theme is probably her having the mentality that everyone needs to concentrate on their own survival and you can't do that if you have to worry about keeping everyone else alive, too.
WorthAg95
AG
quote:
quote:
But since I'm a nice guy, I'll summarize it for you:

Hipster kid looking panicky and texting, person coughing, Asian lady looking anxious, plane taking off.
Huh? That was Part Two.
In part 1, the kid was on the phone and then the asian chick got all pissy and reached back to shut his window shade.
annie88
AG
quote:
This show just gets worse and worse. Mostly the acting
then quit watching. seriously what's the point. just stop watching.
WorthAg95
AG
If Enid was a spy, the wolves would have known about Alexandria earlier from her and not from pictures dropped at their trap (from last season's finale.)
annie88
AG
nm.... watch talking dead
et98
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Its Enid

I don't buy it.

I dont either. The wolves didnt know where the guns and the food were. It makes no sense - she would have told them.

I agree with this.

Also, when she said "This place is too big to defend. There are too many blind spots. That's how we were able..." and Carl cut her off, it's possible that the end of her sentence was going to be "to sneak in and out undetected." By "we," she meant her and Carl...not her and The Wolves.
Chipotlemonger
AG
quote:

This.
et98
AG
quote:
quote:

This could be accomplished with careful scouting by the wolves rather than relying on a teenage girl spy. They've been working on the walker relocation for weeks/months.
I agree. I'm not sold on Enid being a Wolf...but it's possible. At this point, it could go either way based on the evidence provided to us by the writers.
TheSheik
AG
http://www.amc.com/shows/fear-the-walking-dead/video-extras/fear-the-walking-dead-flight-462-part-1

http://www.amc.com/shows/fear-the-walking-dead/video-extras/fear-the-walking-dead-flight-462-part-2

The Debt
quote:
So are these guys ever going to get a pasta maker or what? I have been waiting since last season.

Now that she got her throat slit, the writers will show that they will find a pasta maker and the characters look at it like Coulsens bloody capt America cards. This allows the Alexandrians to coalesce around Rick a la nick fury and they harden like aging pasta to kill and follow to the depths of hell
Dobre casy
AG
The zombie pit was created by the wolves right? Do they know Rick let them all loose? Maybe that pissed them off?
Quincey P. Morris
AG
They said it happened naturally with people that were in there at the start and then the noise when they turned started drawing in others which slid down the bank. I don't think the wolves had anything to do with it.
Dobre casy
AG
I was thinking the wolves blocked them in with the trucks, and maybe that's how they kept the trucks full for traps.
BBRex
AG
I don't think so. I think the Wolves fill their traps with the people they find alive, like the guy they brought back then slit his throat.
mazzag
AG
Yea. I thought it was a survivors camp until they died and turned then drew more walkers into it with the noise.
The Debt
They said they saw a camp down there months ago, and only once checked back and saw them being eaten. Black dude didnt say anything about trucks originally. I believe it to have been a wolf created trap that they couldnt reset like the distribution center (bc the quarry got overrun.)

Notice the back doors of the trucks open to the inside of the quarry. If you were trying to keep out hoards, the current setup allows outside Zs into the wedge and their weight/force would allow the trucks to eventually open. If you were being defensive with truck placement, you point the wedge the other way.
gigemhilo
AG
i thought the trucks were parked to keep walkers out of the camp? that is what i remember them saying anyway... maybe i heard it wrong.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Since the walkers just slide right in, that wouldn't be much of a defense. Not to say they wouldn't try it anyway. The trucks are definitely an impediment to walkers below trying to get out, but not in keeping walkers out from above. That logic + the positioning of the trucks/doors does raise the possibility that the wolves unloaded walkers, but who knows.
The Debt
They think the campers at the bottom of the strategically stupid location put the trucks there. They never saw the campers do this, so they just assumed.

But ask yourself, if you were defending yourself in a quarry and had 4 trucks, how would you arrange them? The way they are arranged would be the one of the worst ways to do it.
gigemhilo
AG
right - it was dumb because of the cliff. maybe they didnt think the walkers would do that. who knows. but that is what they said when they talked about scouting the quarry.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.