*****Official The Walking Dead Season 6*****

176,192 Views | 1337 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Ryan the Temp
Josepi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
When Darryl and the new trio were hiding from the group chasing them, and the guy got bitten. The leader of that group (Wayne?) walked up and chopped his arm off. Why didn't Darryl put a crossbow in his back? He had his back turned to all four of them for a while and it would have been very easy for them to kill him.
Stive
AG
Those two guys (guy that got his arm chopped off and the guy doing the chopping...Wayne maybe?), also referred to a bigger boss. It was something like "he doesn't care about them if they're not willing to put out" or something like that. So there's some other bigger group with a leader somewhat nearby, and these guys at least know how to carry out a search in grids (organized in some capacity). Guessing these are probably the antagonists for next spring...?

Josepi
AG
quote:
Those two guys (guy that got his arm chopped off and the guy doing the chopping...Wayne maybe?), also referred to a bigger boss. It was something like "he doesn't care about them if they're not willing to put out" or something like that. So there's some other bigger group with a leader somewhat nearby, and these guys at least know how to carry out a search in grids (organized in some capacity). Guessing these are probably the antagonists for next spring...?

They also had guns and cars, which is more than the Wolves had, so they are obviously pretty well supplied. I am assuming that the ambush on the road was meant for the three new characters as opposed to Sasha, Abraham and Darryl.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
I rather enjoyed this episode but I did chuckle at a few things:

1) The Joe with the RPG...as has been mentioned already.
2) The fact that the Joe's vehicle would have been completely untouched and that the three remaining RPG rounds and the box of cigars would be sitting there unmolested (hell even an animal would have gotten into those cigars by that point)
3) The 'bad guys' looking for the three new folks sure did give up awfully easy after tracking them down...yeah they had to amputate that one guys arm but still, that whole scene just seemed so terribly half hearted in every way
4) So maybe I misunderstood this, but they doused the forest in fuel from the truck to burn up all the walkers, but managed to hide the truck behind some brush just a few short feet away from ground zero and it was perfectly untouched/fine? Maybe I missed something but that was a big eye roller.

****SPOILER ALERT****

Saw on Twitter where Norman Reedus has said that that is not Glenn on the other end of the walkie talkie at the close of the episode. He suggested it was someone back at Alexandria.

*****SPOILER ALERT END*****
Objective Aggie
AG
Also, Darryl rustling leaves to attract the search guy towards him and into the way of a trapped walker. Really seems improbable that the guy walked right in front of the walker never hearing him, but enough to get bitten. It just seems like that would have a 1% chance of working that way.
LHIOB
AG
Yeah, that was really dumb
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
Also, Darryl rustling leaves to attract the search guy towards him and into the way of a trapped walker. Really seems improbable that the guy walked right in front of the walker never hearing him, but enough to get bitten. It just seems like that would have a 1% chance of working that way.
I didn't think that was intentional.
Stive
AG
Wait, now we are back to pointing out what is real and not real in this show? Awesome.
Ol Jock 99
AG
The chick getting bit was the worst of the night for me. You saw it coming for the second they got in the green house (or whatever). Good episode, but it way exceeded its groan allotment.
JCRiley09
AG
You better duck...
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Dude, seriously. This is not the first time you've posted stuff like this. Please just quit, it's not cool.
combat wombat™
AG
I will suspend reality for the sake of the walkers. They should make an effort to keep things realistic, otherwise.

The whole episode, I thought Patty was a girl. Turns out it was the fuel truck.

Yeah, I wondered how the truck came out unscathed while the guy inside it died.

No way the diabetic chick would have made it this far into the zombie apocalypse.

The guy said that Mr. Bossman only wants "willing ass".
combat wombat™
AG
quote:
quote:
It was definitely intentional. We're talking Daryl here.
Objective Aggie
AG
quote:
Wait, now we are back to pointing out what is real and not real in this show? Awesome.

I can't help myself. They do so many things that well and believable - - but then other things seem so unlikely. I let so many things "go" but I suppose I should let even more things just go.
Objective Aggie
AG
quote:
quote:

Why else would he rustle the leaves?
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Why else would he rustle the leaves?
Because it's in the middle of the forest and there are leaves everywhere.
Ol Jock 99
AG
quote:
quote:
Dude, seriously. This is not the first time you've posted stuff like this. Please just quit, it's not cool.
WTF is your problem?

You. Posting stuff you shouldn't. We have a spoiler thread. Come and enjoy.
Ol Jock 99
AG
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
quote:
quote:
WTF is your problem?
It has been stated multiple times, season after season, that this thread exists for those who watch the TV show and that's it. Nothing else. If there is any outside information brought in, it needs to be preceded with a spoiler alert warning. Multiple times on this thread now you've posted information that is hardly 'common knowledge' because they haven't been mentioned on TWD.
It's really not complicated.
LHIOB
AG
Why is this so hard to understand?
JAggie2007
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
WTF is your problem?
You, moron. It has been stated multiple times, season after season, that this thread exists for those who watch the TV show and that's it. Nothing else. If there is any outside information brought in, it needs to be preceded with a spoiler alert warning. Multiple times on this thread now you've posted information that is hardly 'common knowledge' because they haven't been mentioned on TWD.
It's really not complicated. Grow the **** up, seriously.
Did he post something that got deleted? If so I get it but otherwise these seem like an overreaction to to him simply saying Norman Reedus tweets a lot of misdirects.
Centerpole90
AG
It was deleted. Follow Gota's first reply, it leads to the delete page.
combat wombat™
AG
quote:
If there is any outside information brought in, it needs to be preceded with a spoiler alert warning.
Well, he does have a MASSIVE spoiler alert.

And I didn't notice anything deleted.
JAggie2007
AG
quote:
It was deleted. Follow Gota's first reply, it leads to the delete page.
Gotcha. Thanks.
H6RBW
AG
quote:
The whole episode, I thought Patty was a girl. Turns out it was the fuel truck.

I'm still confused about this, because it was hard for me to follow what the guy said he did. But, if the "Patty" they were looking for was that truck, then why were they going to the fuel company to look for it? Either that's the truck that they used to start the fire (meaning they know its not back at the fuel company) or someone else took the truck from the fuel company and drove it into the trees in the middle of the burn area (which seems like a hell of a coincidence).

The trucks's license plate was something like "Patty02", implying a " Patty01". Vanity plates for the owner of the fuel company? The name of the fuel company was "Patrick", I think? So I figure " Patty" os the owner of the fuel company and they were actually looking for him or her, and decided he/she was dead when they saw the yard overrun.
Gigem314
AG
quote:
Did he post something that got deleted? If so I get it but otherwise these seem like an overreaction to to him simply saying Norman Reedus tweets a lot of misdirects.
If that particular poster had a history posting spoiler material and is continuing to do it, I don't think it's an overreaction. I made that mistake once without thinking, and won't ever gain. Some folks on the other hand can't take a hint the first time.
Ol Jock 99
AG
It was also a classic "spoiler not-spoiler". A piece of info that by itself isn't important at all, but definitely is only posted to suggest that it is a spoiler to get folks upset. Hope he stays true to his word...and staff helps him keep it.
Counterpoint
AG
Was that a baby walker in a motorcycle helmet that Daryl saw? I couldn't tell because my screen was so dark.
Ol Jock 99
AG
quote:
Was that a baby walker in a motorcycle helmet that Daryl saw? I couldn't tell because my screen was so dark.
Badly burned, so hard to tell. I thought it was either a smaller chick or an older kid/teen.
Gigem314
AG
quote:
quote:
Closed caption said:

Man on walkie "help".
Who else has a charged walkie talkie besides Glenn?
Maybe it's the couple that stole the bike getting what was coming to them? Didn't they end up with Daryl's walkie?
Centerpole90
AG
I think it was small walker that had been totally consumed by the fire and all that was left is the noggin in the helmet.
CheeseSndwch
Is everyone forgetting there was a walker in the fuel truck (Patty02)? I don't think they stashed it in the woods. They left it parked at the fuel station and someone stole it before they turned. Unless there was another Patty.

Anyways, what's up with Abraham going for Sasha? That's about as believable as Rosita going for Eugene.

Rosita > Sasha
ClickClack
AG
quote:
Is everyone forgetting there was a walker in the fuel truck (Patty02)? I don't think they stashed it in the woods. They left it parked at the fuel station and someone stole it before they turned. Unless there was another Patty.

Anyways, what's up with Abraham going for Sasha? That's about as believable as Rosita going for Eugene.

Rosita > Sasha
Racist.
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
I kinda thought it looked like the trio took Daryl to where the wolves had baited that trap him and Aaron got caught in?

Same place or did producers save some money and re use the set?
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
Maybe Abraham is a billy bob Thornton fan???

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.