*****Official The Walking Dead Season 6*****

176,002 Views | 1337 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Ryan the Temp
toucan82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm telling STAFF
Objective Aggie
AG
quote:
quote:
what am I going to do tonight with no Walking Dead?

Read the comics?

Wait, . . . What? There's comics??
combat wombat™
AG
I started watching a new series on Netflix. It's a ScyFi channel show - Haven. Based upon a Stephen King book. It's like crack. I'm binging.
AgShaun00
AG
quote:
I started watching a new series on Netflix. It's a ScyFi channel show - Haven. Based upon a Stephen King book. It's like crack. I'm binging.
I was curious if anyone was watching Haven, I thought about it. I am watching Man in the high tower and after that, trying to figure out the next show.
ClickClack
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
what am I going to do tonight with no Walking Dead?

Read the comics?

Wait, . . . What? There's comics??

Um, spoiler alert for those of us who didn't know there were comics. Thanks a lot.
annie88
AG
IT'S JUST A SHOW PEOPLE!

A female fan bit "The Walking Dead" star Norman Reedus on his chest at a zombie convention this weekend ... but the biter is now off the hook according to law enforcement sources.

Reedus declined to press charges against the biter since it was only a nibble.

A rep for New Jersey's Walker Stalker Con says event security was standing a couple feet from Reedus when the fan opened her mouth and tried to take a chunk out of his chest.

Cops and event security jumped into action and booted the biter from the convention. The rep says the woman has been banned from all future Walker Stalker conventions and other sponsored events where Norman is present.

Reedus didn't seek any medical attention -- the bite didn't break the skin -- and he was able to continue the meet and greet.
Burrus86
AG
Yes...but did she swallow?
combat wombat™
AG
quote:
quote:
I was curious if anyone was watching Haven, I thought about it. I am watching Man in the high tower and after that, trying to figure out the next show.

I like the show a lot. Although I will admit one episode had me thinking the actors were playing it like soap opera actors.
Ryan the Temp
AG
I didn't catch this ... Gabriel may have finally nutted up and killed a walker.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.