*****Official The Walking Dead Season 6*****

176,815 Views | 1337 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Ryan the Temp
Ridge14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
Deana looks like a walker. I don't know if the makeup artists are trying to portray that she's older than the other people or is more stressed out than everyone else, but she looks like she's aged 15 years since last season. Maybe the actress herself has gone through some type of physical issue or something...but she looks like a dead person.
Agreed, a few times last night I found myself saying damn, she looks like ****.

For now attributing it to the show trying to make her look stressed with the recent loss of her husband and everything else that's going on.
Counterpoint
AG
quote:
quote:
I get that Morgan is currently struggling with taking human lives but why did Coral even entertain the possibility of sparing the machete wielding wolf.

it's something you have to do, even if you don't want to. Like cleaning puke out of your kid's bed and/or carpet.

Oddly specific example. Sorry if you had to do this recently!
annie88
AG

quote:
False. That it was badass and a great effect

I disagree, it shows there's a camera there and it got on the lens.

quote:
I have a personal aversion to "breaking the 4th wall." The blood on the camera effects annoy me for that reason.
Me too.
gigemhilo
AG
I dont think she is a spy. If she was a spy, she would have told the wolves the food and the guns were. And they would have gone straight there.

Just a thought.....
AggieOO
quote:

quote:

quote:
I have a personal aversion to "breaking the 4th wall." The blood on the camera effects annoy me for that reason.
Me too.
meh, non-issue for me. of all the things to complain about on this show, this would be WAAAAAY down the list.
annie88
AG

quote:
However, I like that the show is keeping characters around as a moral compass. Maintaining a sense of humanity is important. The world won't always be like it is. Eventually, civility & society as a whole will again start to emerge, and we have to have humane leaders available when it does.

I don't agree, actually. Will some be able to go back, maybe not, but this is kill or be killed right now. Rick and group are still open to helping others as shown with Alexandria. They haven't lost a moral compass. Rick is more black/white about it now, but it's not gone.

And Morgan's comment to Carol that she doesn't like it? Morgan, it's not about liking, it's about survival. Did you see mama go off on that lady wolf to protect her kids? She went ape ****. She has a moral compass, but I don't know many folks that wouldn't do the same if someone were threatening their kids in this world or the walker one.

Nope, the Morgan thing IMO is just dumb and pointless. Those are not redeemable people. None of them.
annie88
AG
quote:
quote:
Holy cow that was garbage.

Effects were horrible.

5 on 1 and they go at him one at a time? Then you get a gun and dont kill him?

Carol stabs like a 10 year old.

Morgan STILL doesnt want to kill people? GTFO

This show isnt the best on TV but its way better than tonight. At least they did something with Enid.
That might've been my favorite episode yet
Me too, don't agree with the above assessment at all. Didn't like the blood on the camera lens, bush league, but the rest was good.
aTmAg
AG
quote:

quote:

quote:
Me too.
Your eyeball has a lens. Blood can get splattered on it.
annie88
AG

quote:
Your eyeball has a lens. Blood can get splattered on it.
WD isn't from the other victims POV, though. That dog don't hunt.
aTmAg
AG
Doesn't have to be. You as a viewer are inserted as an invisible observer. You got blood on you eyeball. It happens in zombie flicks.
flintdragon
AG
Carol and Morgan are at the extreme opposite views but I got the sense at the end of the episode that both might be backing away just a little bit from their end. For Morgan, he realized that the person he pardoned earlier came back and he got angry (did he kill him?). For Carol, I can't remember the scene actually. Need to re-watch but she seemed more emotional.
Objective Aggie
AG
So are these guys ever going to get a pasta maker or what? I have been waiting since last season.
H6RBW
AG
quote:
Was that guy just trying to ram the gate with it?

If so, it seems like there would have been a larger group of Wolves waiting to follow it in through the breached gate - and maybe there were and we just haven't seen them yet. Otherwise, what's the point.

Unless it's to deliver a truckload of walkers inside the walls. But if you're going to do that, seems like it's make more sense to do it when your people aren't already inside the walls and having to contend with the walkers as well. Probably the smartest time to do that would be in the middle of the night - break down the gate and then give the walkers some time to disperse before the Alexandrians are awake and aware of what's going on.
TexasAggie008
AG
Thought the truck was attempting to slam through wall (and unload walkers?)...and instead it came to a crashing halt as the wall was sturdier than they thought.
DannyDuberstein
AG
The only point has to be to deliver walkers. Also, they didn't seem interested in actually taking over the compound. They wanted to **** **** up, kill them, and move on to the next targets/victims whereever they may be. Hammering the compound, killing a lot of people, and then leaving whoever may have hid/survived with a load of walkers inside their walls seems pretty effective. They also could have been strategic with where they were planning to unload the truck vs just unloading it in the midst of their attacking folks.
DannyDuberstein
AG
quote:
Thought the truck was attempting to slam through wall (and unload walkers?)...and instead it came to a crashing halt as the wall was sturdier than they thought.

The plan seemed to be to hit the gate, but I thought the shots from the Senator's son hit the driver and caused the truck to slow down and swerve into the grass so that (1) it had lost a lot of momentum and (2) it hit the sturdier wall vs the intended gate. Then since the driver had been killed, he'd turned by the time they reached the cab to disable the horn.
Samsill98
AG
Such a great episode - this season is solid! Carol is seriously a badass.
AgKJ
AG
Great first two episodes, great season so far.

Question - can someone explain the pictures in the backpack thing? I've seen what some have said on this thread about somebody dropping the backpack in the back of one of the semis, but I don't remember this at all. Who dropped it, what's the deal, do we know who took the pix and why the wolves had them, etc?

Couple of observations:
- why do all the townsfolk act like a gun is a freaking live snake? Seriously, are they all such nutty liberals that guns are appalling/sickening? It's to the point of being silly. OMG ITS A GUN INDONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT DONT LET IT TOUCH MY SKIN.

- this show is overdoing the whole "Rick's group has to 'TRAIN' everybody" thing. Please. As if every human would just be completely helpless, frozen in place and have no idea whatsoever how to defend themselves if it wasn't for people like Rick's group coming along and "training" them in the highly complex skills of things like 'putting a knife in a head', 'pointing a gun at a head and pulling the trigger', and......what else is there exactly? I don't think 'training' would take more than half an hour even if it is necessary for some puss.

- mayor lady continues to be a stupid worthless character. "It's best for everyone is I just stay outside where it's safe and keep a concerned look on my face".

Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
Question - can someone explain the pictures in the backpack thing? I've seen what some have said on this thread about somebody dropping the backpack in the back of one of the semis, but I don't remember this at all. Who dropped it, what's the deal, do we know who took the pix and why the wolves had them, etc?
Aaron dropped it when they were escaping from the walker trap at the cannery.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Yep, the pics were Aaron's "sales" material to sell folks on joining them in Alexandria. The wolves had set a trap with walkers loaded in food trailers. When Daryl and Aaron opened one, it was hooked to the other trailer doors which all opened and freed walkers. daryl/aaron hid in a car. There were notes left in it telling them it wasn't refuge - the wolves would be coming for them soon.

That's when they decided to fight their way out and Morgan also showed up to help. In the commotion, Aaron left his bag with the pics behind, which were found by the wolves that had set the trap and were initially coming for them.
claym711
AG
This show just gets worse and worse. Mostly the acting
Centerpole90
AG

quote:
- why do all the townsfolk act like a gun is a freaking live snake? Seriously, are they all such nutty liberals that guns are appalling/sickening? It's to the point of being silly. OMG ITS A GUN INDONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT DONT LET IT TOUCH MY SKIN.
/thewholeoutdoorboard
Philip J Fry
AG
Wow. Some of you ****ers complain about the stupidest stuff.
H6RBW
AG
quote:
OMG ITS A GUN INDONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT DONT LET IT TOUCH MY SKIN.

Don't let it touch my skin! Funny.
CheeseSndwch
Did anyone else find it odd that Carl did not look at the baby monitor when he took the casserole out of the oven?
Fightin TX Aggie
AG
Wolf Packs are always led by a matriarch.

Its Enid
LawAg05
AG
Good episode, but how the hell was Morgan at the quarry then also at the raid? If he made it back that fast, where is Rick and the other badasses?

Find myself fast forwarding through all the teenage drama. No desire to see twilight with zombies.
gomerschlep
AG
quote:
QUICKEST IV EVER
I've done better.
AgKJ
AG
quote:
Good episode, but how the hell was Morgan at the quarry then also at the raid? If he made it back that fast, where is Rick and the other badasses?

I wondered this too.

Also, I'm surprised that no one has mentioned the little short film thing during the commercials titled 'TWD Flight 462' (unless I missed it earlier in the thread). I guess this is the plane that we saw briefly on FTWD when Johnny Depp/Forest Gump Kid was running out of a house, looked up, and saw a plane kinda wobbling?
But I noticed the title said 'TWD Flight 462 Part TWO'. When/where was 'Part One'? I went back and rewound all of episode one and two of TWD thinking that I had missed it during a prior commercial block, but nope.

Centerpole90
AG

quote:
When/where was 'Part One'?
I wondered this also.
Ol Jock 99
AG
The Morgan question was answered a page or 2 back.

Part one was during a commercial break of the season premier.
aTmAg
AG
quote:
Wolf Packs are always led by a matriarch.

Its Enid
It would be sweet if Carl is the one who puts her on her knees and shoots her in the head.
AgKJ
AG
quote:
Part one was during a commercial break of the season premier.

You sure? I went back and fast-forwarded through all of the premiere last night looking for it and didn't see it. Guess I could have missed it in live real time AND on my fast-fwd review, but dang.
Ol Jock 99
AG
100% sure. I'm willing to bet it be available on AMCs website too.
Ol Jock 99
AG
But since I'm a nice guy, I'll summarize it for you:

Hipster kid looking panicky and texting, person coughing, Asian lady looking anxious, plane taking off.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.