2015 Concerts Who You Seeing

33,377 Views | 310 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by goadius6
Wheatables02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Alice in Chains - Winstar - Aug 1st
ellebee
Blue October - may 16th
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Lord of the Rings Symphony at Lincoln Center, tomorrow.
MooreTrucker
AG
Van Halen in Houston in September
Philo B 93
Cheap Trick with Peter Frampton. At Red Rocks Amphitheater in Colorado.

Not the most current music, but what is illegal in Texas is very legal at Red Rocks.
KidDoc
AG
Have you guys listened to Van Halen live with Dave lately? It is pretty scary I would not pay to go to that show.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
Have you guys listened to Van Halen live with Dave lately? It is pretty scary I would not pay to go to that show.
I saw the performances on Kimmell. Dave sounded pretty bad (like no sense of rhythm bad), but the other guys sounded great instrumentally.
Know Your Enemy
AG
quote:
quote:
I saw the performances on Kimmell. Dave sounded pretty bad (like no sense of rhythm bad), but the other guys sounded great instrumentally.

Yikes. Might want to watch again. They were very mediocre on Kimmel. They were better on Ellen, though.
jrod2181
Save the Everglades rally today at Florida State Capitol. Jimmy Buffet played 4 songs. Not a bad way to spend my lunch.
Ryan C. Whittenberg
AG
DMB May 16th. Looking forward to it.
Whachutalnbout Willys
AG
The Who
Rush (Austin & Houston)
Billy Joel

Potentially Van Halen, but man, DLR just sounded awful on TV (and they really miss MA's backing vocals)
Know Your Enemy
AG
Looks like I'll be 5th row for Rush in Austin now. Will also definitely be hitting Rival Sons in May. Stoked about that show.
ellebee
Marilyn Manson and smashing pumpkins ins San antonio in July!!!
Wildmen2007
AG
04/25 Edgefest (THE OFFSPRING, MODEST MOUSE, DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE, AWOLNATION, HOZIER, VANCE JOY, DIRTY HEADS, NEW POLITICS, BANKS, YELAWOLF, ROBERT DELONG, ANDREW MCMAHON IN THE WILDERNESS, THE KOOKS, JOYWAVE, GIRL TALK)
05/02 Bob Dylan
05/09 Untapped Festival (De La Soul, Big Data, The Lone Below, The Sword)
05/14 NKOTB, TLC, Nelly
05/15 DMB
07/11 Rolling Stones

Post removed:
by user
RayRay99
AG
Miranda Lambert
Blake Shelton
Hozier
Imagine Dragons
Sam Smith

Those are all gifts for the wife for various things (birthday, valentine's etc.)
jrod2181
Rolling Stones took me about 25 minutes for the Citrus Bowl in Orlando before it even showed me a ticket. I am upper level 112.00 after taxes a ticket.
petey88

Stones in Arlington

Jeff Beck / ZZ Top @ The Woodlands

In February, saw Alice Cooper @ the Moody Theater, and Bob Seger @ the Toyota Center
jetch17
AG
Black Label Society 'Unblackened' tonight in Wichita, KS
Whos Juan
AG
05/22 They Might Be Giants in Dallas
07/04 Foo Fighters' 20th Anniversary Show in Washington D.C.
07/26 Faith No More in Austin

Decided to pass on The Rolling Stones this year. I couldn't justify the crap seats in a bad live music venue for that price to watch those guys play bumper cars in their rascal scooters on stage.
jrod2181
I just sold my Rolling Stones tickets on Stubhub because I was able to get "Lucky Dip" tickets for 35 dollars so like 75 after fees. I figured I was already high up but now I have a chance at hitting the Stones Lottery and sit much closer
jrod2181
I will also be at the Foo Fighters in DC
ellebee
Dave Matthews may 13. Haven't listened him in years but I bet he puts on a good show and the ticket was free.
Out in Left Field
AG
Saw Matt & Kim on Saturday night with WATERS. Great show. I really don't care for Matt & Kim's new album but the few songs they played from it worked better live I guess.

Saw The Kooks last night with Joywave and Young Rising Sons. I went in not even knowing who the opening bands would be, wasn't listed anywhere I looked so I was excited when I saw those 2. Except the lead singer from Joywave must not have been impressed with the Houston crowd so they decided to play their opener twice in a row...oh ya and a third time to finish the set instead of "Somebody New". I was pretty disappointed on that one /rant. Otherwise great show!
Complete Idiot
Jeff Beck/ZZ Top in Austin 4/30
E.KingTrill
George Clinton and Parliament Funkadelic are in Austin 5/31. Got my tickets this morning
jetch17
AG
Tex Ag 81
AG
Eagles-Chesapeake Arena
Bottlehead90
AG
Tony MacAlpine 6/13
I've wanted to see him for 29 years
New album is strong
Froppe
AG
Recently added The Baddest Cat in the Jungle, Mr. Buddy Guy, at ACL in September.
Hogties
AG
Die Walkure from Wagner's Ring Cycle. Great opera. Loved it.

Just saw Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett. Pretty cool. Bennett is damn near 90 and belting it out.

Seeing Rob Thomas in San Antonio this summer.

Incubus the summer.

And of course Whiz Kalifa and Fall Out Boy this summer.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Just saw Zappa Plays Zappa tonight.

May see Metallica in Vegas next weekend.

Going to Rival Sons at the end of May.
PatAg
AG
Holy ****, they are reuniting burden brothers for dia de los toadies? I may catch flak for this, but I actually think they are better than The Toadies..
zgood10
AG
The Aristocrats (Guthrie Govan, Marco Minneman, Bryan Beller) - August 20 at Fitzgerald's Houston
jetch17
AG
quote:
Holy ****, they are reuniting burden brothers for dia de los toadies? I may catch flak for this, but I actually think they are better than The Toadies..
hopefully they leave the makeup at home. but a BB reunion does sound fun.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.