down to 6 recruits.....

36,613 Views | 216 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by goodAg80
Stevetex.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
Please forgive Steve. He has dementia and we need to understand that with dementia, individuals tend to cling to long term memories. National championships from a decade ago, success from decades past.

Understand Steve. Humor him. Take into account that he is struggling to be coherent.

Steve, I'm praying for you.

Roll Tide

Creepy Junction

Dirty Mike and the Boys
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
I bet Sumlin was hammered at that event.

And Chollie found himself a married chick.

Burn?

When you see the old catcher's mitt Chuckles decided to use as a side piece, crushing the mini bar sounds like a much better option. Burn confirmed.
Junction1956
Steve,

I understand that with your dementia, lashing out at people is to be expected.

Won't stop the prayers.

Roll Tide
Stevetex.
quote:
Steve,

I understand that with your dementia, lashing out at people is to be expected.

Won't stop the prayers.

Roll Tide
Smithjg
quote:
"Please forgive Steve. He has dementia and we need to understand that with dementia.."
Steve has the vocabulary and reading comprehension skills of a 4th grader. Someone that doesn't know the difference between lose, loose and lost and constantly struggles to conjugate verbs, really makes me wonder about the quality of education to be found at Austin Community College..... I guess he is living proof that some students really should be "left behind."
Stevetex.
quote:
quote:
"Please forgive Steve. He has dementia and we need to understand that with dementia.."
Steve has the vocabulary and reading comprehension skills of a 4th grader. Someone that doesn't know the difference between lose, loose and lost and constantly struggles to conjugate verbs, really makes me wonder about the quality of education to be found at Austin Community College..... I guess he is living proof that some students really should be "left behind."

Hey smithj I bet you believe there is cheese on the moon just because you read it somewhere.
Texan1976
Junction1956
I absolutely love living rent free in certain people's minds. It's like fishing for a large mouth bass, just throw the lure, work it and wait for the bass to strike.

Roll,Tide
88jrt06
AG
Y'all just dumb. Forest for trees.

Steve and RV receive 15 cents directly from Billy for every *****-slap beatdown they receive on TexAgs. Steve is worth 7 million thanks exclusively to this gig. RV, after demerits, can no longer move out of stepmom's teardrop trailer. Hayden/Missy's take, btw, is enormous and entirely garnished to benefit the Pedo/Sociopath Eradication Fund.

Let's have a hand for our hired entertainment!!
RVHorn
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
OPretty amazing how bad Texas' class was last year right up until Red McCombs showed up at a recruiting event and met with them.
And if this happened, whether Red handed out goody bags or not, is a direct violation of recruiting rules. Boosters CAN NOT meet prospective athletes under any circumstances, unless there is a prior relationship with the athletes. I've seen lots of reports of this happening, but no solid proof. If it did happen, I'm sure the sips will self report this.... You know, Cwhoor Values and all.
I must have missed the link in this thread to verify this.

My recollection is that the recruit(s) visited the McCombs Business School and somebody got confused and reported that McCombs met them at the business school.

But I'm sure you Aggies are all right about this just like the certainty that he cheated on his wife and meant that he was paying somebody when he used the term "broker" to describe the adult with the most influence on a recruit (you know: mother, father, uncle, whatever). Oh, and the certainty about the F250, that's another unsubstantiated rumor that y'all created and choose to believe. It's a fine Aggies tradition.

It was from a report on a Texas site that several recruits talked directly about meeting Red McCombs on their visit.

And I'm sure it's a total coincidence that Charlie's wife filed for divorce right when the story about the Louisville booster's wife became public. You're so dense you'll plug your ears and close your eyes to anything so you don't have to accept reality.
I'll assume that all of your sources and beliefs are founded in the same reality as the unfounded claim I bold in your post and describe in the bolded part of my post.

In short, you embrace lies.
RVHorn
quote:
Sure they did; according to the sip spin media for ten straight years Mack had top five recruiting classes- sometimes the number one ranked class. Yet you fired him and said Charlie's inability to coach was because Mack let a bare cupboard- filled with four and five star recruits.

So which is it? What is today's excuse de jour?
Y'all are good at holding two contradictory thoughts in your heads at the same time.

Mack and company were lazy recruiting the last few years and managed the roster poorly (see Sumlin, Kevin; OL and LB). The cupboard was imbalanced with some good players and some that were soft.

Charlies first two full years of recruiting have got us conservatively with two top 12 classes. Freshmen and sophomores. Look for the trend to go upward starting this season more likely towards the end.

Live it up believing Strong's an idiot and Texas will never be good again while it's all smooth sailing for you in the bottom half of the SEC. It's your last summer of delusion for awhile.
RVHorn
quote:
Y'all just dumb. Forest for trees.

Steve and RV receive 15 cents directly from Billy for every *****-slap beatdown they receive on TexAgs. Steve is worth 7 million thanks exclusively to this gig. RV, after demerits, can no longer move out of stepmom's teardrop trailer. Hayden/Missy's take, btw, is enormous and entirely garnished to benefit the Pedo/Sociopath Eradication Fund.

Let's have a hand for our hired entertainment!!
You are the Black Knight calling it a draw. It's your best move to claim victory even in the face of truth. Sleep well.
RVHorn
Lastly, look at the talent y'all are attracting to the YESSIR!BBQ compared to Texas' Under the Lights.

We probably won't sign anyone and remain behind Iowa State and y'all. Sad.

Doomed.
Smithjg
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hey smithj I bet you believe there is cheese on the moon just because you read it somewhere.
Wow, that really hurts Steve! Please Stop. [But there's that 4th grade education shining through again.....]
Jock 07
AG
quote:
The cupboard was imbalanced with some good players and some that were soft.

The mental gymnastics required to come up with this type of spin is simply astonishing
Ragoo
AG
quote:
quote:
Sure they did; according to the sip spin media for ten straight years Mack had top five recruiting classes- sometimes the number one ranked class. Yet you fired him and said Charlie's inability to coach was because Mack let a bare cupboard- filled with four and five star recruits.

Y'all are good at holding two contradictory thoughts in your heads at the same time.

Mack and company were lazy recruiting the last few years and managed the roster poorly (see Sumlin, Kevin; OL and LB). The cupboard was imbalanced with some good players and some that were soft.

Charlies first two full years of recruiting have got us conservatively with two top 12 classes. Freshmen and sophomores. Look for the trend to go upward starting this season more likely towards the end.

Live it up believing Strong's an idiot and Texas will never be good again while it's all smooth sailing for you in the bottom half of the SEC. It's your last summer of delusion for awhile.
define "lazy" or is that just the excuse you are using now to justify firing your best coach ever?

Laughable that you think the 11 and 12 classes were lazy.
80s Guy
quote:
quote:
The cupboard was imbalanced with some good players and some that were soft.

The mental gymnastics required to come up with this type of spin is simply astonishing

Aggie_Eric98
AG
Ryan Newsome is transferring, was he is this class or the last?

Is this a trap door situation to get more Baylor recruits?
TXAGBQ76
AG
And your tshirt team will
Lose to Iowa State again....
Junction1956
RV,

Good to see you again!

Texas A&M being in the SEC has a huge,bright future. Preliminary actuarial evaluations tiered across a spectrum of financial projections show Texas A&M being a vital and intrical role in the advancing the SEC and more important, the SEC media network.

Sure, Texas A&M is going through growing pains in competing in football in the SEC West after swinging a 2x4 against our heads in their initial season. Across the board, the Texas A&M athletic program is developing into a complete asset, very similar to the University of Florida. The results speak volumes in the Directors Cup this year.

Alabama is good in football for now. We'll be good as long as we have Saban. Bama fears a return to a coach like the 3 Mikes( Dubose, Price, and Shula). Most of all, we fear the acension of Texas A&M as a major force as an athletic program, particularly in football.

Why?

Texas A&M has the recruiting base, the facilities and the support for the entire University across the board.
Alabama envies what Texas A&M has to be blunt.

Texas A&M will be great for the SEC financially and has exceeded all expectations from day one.

The SEC has the correct Texas school.

Roll Tide

JaxDad
AG
Add Ryan Newsome to the list saying bye-bye.
Joe Exotic
AG
quote:
Lastly, look at the talent y'all are attracting to the YESSIR!BBQ compared to Texas' Under the Lights.

Doomed.

Didn't that same Iowa state skull **** you last year? Keeping talking about next year. It's all you have these days.
RVHorn
quote:
quote:
quote:

define "lazy" or is that just the excuse you are using now to justify firing your best coach ever?

Laughable that you think the 11 and 12 classes were lazy.
I said there were mixed results. Trying reading before going to a pat answer.
RVHorn
quote:
Add Ryan Newsome to the list saying bye-bye.
Is a second/third teamer leaving better or worse than having the two top QBs on your squad bailing before the bowl game?

I know, I know. You've convinced yourself your better off with a QB who can't start at OU and another who couldn't crack the depth chart at OSU.
Joe Exotic
AG
Or that Kellen Mond kid. But continue to beat your chest over beuchelle who only looked good in the spring against one of the ****tiest college defenses on earth.
RVHorn
quote:
quote:

Doomed.

Didn't that same Iowa state skull **** you last year? Keeping talking about next year. It's all you have these days.
I thought the party line around here was that all Texas had was its past with the conference and national championships. Now all we have is the future? Sounds like we've got it all.

You've got another in a long line of disappointing seasons and bragging about the success of your new masters. SEC! Roll Tide! We're all brothers here! Everybody just loves the hell out of us! We're making money on their success!
Joe Exotic
AG
Youd give your right nut to be mediocre in the big 12 and you're mocking a team for being mediocre in the sec. Unreal.
DayAg!
S
Tell me again why the Stubby One's wife filed for divorce again. Right after the news of Chuckles bangin that guys wife. Tell me why those two happened and why no filing for divorce before that came out. You have got to be the most simple minded individual to come on here. To believe the things you believe just cant be true. I mean no one with any semblance of intelligence whether sip or Aggie could truly believe some of the stuff you believe and post with a straight face.

To continue to think that those were just made up rumors is totally insane. And yes, Chuckles continues to be a bumbling idiot, whom without the help of certain Alumni from tu couldnt recruit his way out of a paper sack. But you keep on believing he can. Just find the brokers. Who the heck even mentions stuff like that. Everyone in their right mind knows that brokers are go betweens for the money. But you carry on. Season aint far off. What happens when your team starts to get shredded again. What then.

But look on the bright side. No one will be watching cause after the Notre Dame beat down, the rest of the sip season is gonna be just an after thought.
RGLAG85
AG
Oh RV, you're approaching Randall status. Next will come the manifesto.

But, but you are the smartest on this board. I only thought I was making fun of the chickens that came home to roost, now I know I'm obsessing.

Please don't change. Keep the narrative going.

Rent free my man.....rent free.
RVHorn
quote:
Tell me again why the Stubby One's wife filed for divorce again. Right after the news of Chuckles bangin that guys wife. Tell me why those two happened and why no filing for divorce before that came out. You have got to be the most simple minded individual to come on here. To believe the things you believe just cant be true. I mean no one with any semblance of intelligence whether sip or Aggie could truly believe some of the stuff you believe and post with a straight face.

To continue to think that those were just made up rumors is totally insane. And yes, Chuckles continues to be a bumbling idiot, whom without the help of certain Alumni from tu couldnt recruit his way out of a paper sack. But you keep on believing he can. Just find the brokers. Who the heck even mentions stuff like that. Everyone in their right mind knows that brokers are go betweens for the money. But you carry on. Season aint far off. What happens when your team starts to get shredded again. What then.

But look on the bright side. No one will be watching cause after the Notre Dame beat down, the rest of the sip season is gonna be just an after thought.
You got a link to source about the divorce filing that doesn't trace back to the old rivalries board?
RVHorn
quote:

But, but you are the smartest on this board. I only thought I was making fun of the chickens that came home to roost, now I know I'm obsessing.

Surrender accepted.
RGLAG85
AG
quote:
quote:

Surrender accepted.

Only you would read that as a surrender. Thank you again!
DayAg!
S
I told you that clown represents a new breed of stupid. So tell me again clown why then did his wife file for divorce. Answer that, and we'll continue the conversation.
Nixter
AG
In before the rage-quit.
Flexbone
quote:

Doomed.

We already had a BBQ that attracted more talent than Texas' thing will. Are you ******ed?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.