down to 6 recruits.....

36,760 Views | 216 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by goodAg80
Doctor Rosenrosen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
I bet Sumlin was hammered at that event.

And Chollie found himself a married chick.
DayAg!
S
quote:
Are you for real?

You really think the class sucks?
Well I guess by BDF standards, you got something going, other than that... But bless the F-250's. You lowlife crap catcher. If not for help, Chuckles couldnt recruit his way out of a wet paper sack. You know it, and so does every other sip that blesses this place. I dont see how you can come in here with a straight face and believe Chuckles can do anything other than be a bumbling idiot. You have got to be cringing every time he takes the podium. Sheeesh.. And you cant say otherwise. If you do, you're a liar.
MelvinUdall
quote:
quote:
I bet Sumlin was hammered at that event.

And Chollie found himself a married chick.

Burn?
Smithjg
quote:
OPretty amazing how bad Texas' class was last year right up until Red McCombs showed up at a recruiting event and met with them.
And if this happened, whether Red handed out goody bags or not, is a direct violation of recruiting rules. Boosters CAN NOT meet prospective athletes under any circumstances, unless there is a prior relationship with the athletes. I've seen lots of reports of this happening, but no solid proof. If it did happen, I'm sure the sips will self report this.... You know, Cwhoor Values and all.
trm94
AG
It happened. And the sips media doesn't really care
titanmaster_race
quote:
quote:
quote:
Last years sip recruiting will prove to be a fluke.

Sure, what ever makes you feel good.

Chuck did a damn good job recruiting last year.

Damn sure did. Took a page directly from Hugh Freeze.

He even spoke openly about how the trick was finding the right "broker" for the kid. Not even Freeze was that bold.
Hood
AG
It happened. The reason they gave as to why it wasn't a violation is because he was there on behalf of the business school, not as a booster. Or something along those lines.
RVHorn
Yea, it's pretty sad for Texas. You guys have snatched up all the All-District 3-stars and BDF QB rejects, so the Longhorns will likely have trouble filling up their class.

Has Texas ever had a good recruiting class ever, ever?

Doomed.
RVHorn
quote:
quote:
OPretty amazing how bad Texas' class was last year right up until Red McCombs showed up at a recruiting event and met with them.
And if this happened, whether Red handed out goody bags or not, is a direct violation of recruiting rules. Boosters CAN NOT meet prospective athletes under any circumstances, unless there is a prior relationship with the athletes. I've seen lots of reports of this happening, but no solid proof. If it did happen, I'm sure the sips will self report this.... You know, Cwhoor Values and all.
I must have missed the link in this thread to verify this.

My recollection is that the recruit(s) visited the McCombs Business School and somebody got confused and reported that McCombs met them at the business school.

But I'm sure you Aggies are all right about this just like the certainty that he cheated on his wife and meant that he was paying somebody when he used the term "broker" to describe the adult with the most influence on a recruit (you know: mother, father, uncle, whatever). Oh, and the certainty about the F250, that's another unsubstantiated rumor that y'all created and choose to believe. It's a fine Aggies tradition.
Loverboy
Sips suck.

Plain and simple.

Stick their heads in the sand about their little cheating midget.

Why'd you guys fire your db coach?? Was drawing a bunch of cartoon characters on napkins a violation?? Surely it wasn't for the recruitng violations 7-8 years earlier. That certainly doesn't make sense.

Then why?? Why fire the guy??

Stevetex.
If a two season loser coach who's a bumbling idiot can out recruit your own coach from the best division in college football, I too would have to come up with all these excuses for why.

Stevetex.
quote:
quote:

The Longhorn Foundation will be meeting with coaches and players in August.

Hurry......call the police.
petey88
quote:

It looks his son on the right had Zika as a baby.

Damn, just spit beer on the lap top

Good stuff, Chollie the Zika baby
wbt5845
AG
Dang, I'd feel sorry for the sips if they weren't such a bunch of arrogant, self-centered, ***goty ********ers.
petey88

This is a hoot, even my dog is wagging his tail watching me LMAO at these sips here commenting

Missy, stevo, rv,

two thumbs up
88jrt06
AG
quote:
Yea, it's pretty sad for Texas. You guys have snatched up all the All-District 3-stars and BDF QB rejects, so the Longhorns will likely have trouble filling up their class.

Doomed.

Per paragraph:

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
trm94
AG
Don't worry. The sips will buy another class for Chollie after the year is over. We, on the other hand will not be in the running for any of the state's best because our boosters are doing their best to sabotage Sumlin. Just like last year.

In fact, I'm willing to bet we are looking for a new coach
Joe Exotic
AG
quote:

Doomed.

Ya that Kellen Mond kid is a real scrub. Or the composite 4 star LB we just picked up. Or the fact that we currently have more commits with sip offers than you do with Ag offers. But keep posting dumb ****. It certainly suits you.
Smithjg
quote:
quote:
quote:

The Longhorn Foundation will be meeting with coaches and players in August.

Hurry......call the police.
Might want to work on your reading comprehension skills there, dumba$$. I specifically said "Boosters CAN NOT meet prospective athletes under any circumstances..." Once they are enrolled, they are no longer PROSPECTIVE athletes., they are current students... Nice try though
johnnyg88
quote:
quote:
Are you for real?

Well I guess by BDF standards, you got something going, other than that... But bless the F-250's. You lowlife crap catcher. If not for help, Chuckles couldnt recruit his way out of a wet paper sack. You know it, and so does every other sip that blesses this place. I dont see how you can come in here with a straight face and believe Chuckles can do anything other than be a bumbling idiot. You have got to be cringing every time he takes the podium. Sheeesh.. And you cant say otherwise. If you do, you're a liar.
Well "chuckles" did win two championships with UF so it's not like he can't coach championship defenses. I'm pretty sure he recruited for them as well. Just a little history.
Rocco S
So why does his d suck massively now?
mmh
AG
quote:

Doomed.

Well yes, tu did have good recruiting classes when Mack Brown coached there.
Loverboy
I don't believe this kid decommitted.

NO ONE decommits from the midget. He's got 5 core values.

Hahahaha.

Mack brown curse times 10 on hIm.

Joe Exotic
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Are you for real?

Well "chuckles" did win two championships with UF so it's not like he can't coach championship defenses. I'm pretty sure he recruited for them as well. Just a little history.

Those were Meyers teams. Your midget dip**** was just along for the ride.
ABATTBQ11
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Are you for real?

Those were Meyers teams. Your midget dip**** was just along for the ride.

Chuckles gets credit for everything every other coach has ever done in every program he's ever been remotely affiliated with.
Slwdsm
48-30.... 3-3 in bowls.
71-33... 4-2

Hey did you guys hear that sumlin former team won a NY6 bowl this last season.... pretty impressive that they are still carrying on the excellency that he established...

Flexbone
quote:
quote:
quote:
I must have missed the link in this thread to verify this.

My recollection is that the recruit(s) visited the McCombs Business School and somebody got confused and reported that McCombs met them at the business school.

But I'm sure you Aggies are all right about this just like the certainty that he cheated on his wife and meant that he was paying somebody when he used the term "broker" to describe the adult with the most influence on a recruit (you know: mother, father, uncle, whatever). Oh, and the certainty about the F250, that's another unsubstantiated rumor that y'all created and choose to believe. It's a fine Aggies tradition.

It was from a report on a Texas site that several recruits talked directly about meeting Red McCombs on their visit.

And I'm sure it's a total coincidence that Charlie's wife filed for divorce right when the story about the Louisville booster's wife became public. You're so dense you'll plug your ears and close your eyes to anything so you don't have to accept reality.
AGBOOSTER
quote:
cleve bryant is holding on line 1.
BiochemAg97
AG
quote:

Doomed.
Apparently not. I thought Mack had a bunch, better than Chalies, but apparently he left the cupboard bare. So, I guess not.

Btw, if Mack's classes were better than Chalies, and Mack left the cupboard bare, the I guess Charlie is in the process of gutting the house. Next coach will have a blank slate for the remodel.
usmcbrooks
quote:

This is a hoot, even my dog is wagging his tail watching me LMAO at these sips here commenting

Missy, stevo, rv,

two thumbs up
Teeoter
^
^
^
Looks like three empty spots to park your bike at the Longhorn Bike Corral ....
TXAGBQ76
AG
Sure they did; according to the sip spin media for ten straight years Mack had top five recruiting classes- sometimes the number one ranked class. Yet you fired him and said Charlie's inability to coach was because Mack let a bare cupboard- filled with four and five star recruits.

So which is it? What is today's excuse de jour?
schwack schwack
AG
Helpful tip: never search google for a pissing contest gif/image.
Dobre casy
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Might want to work on your reading comprehension skills there, dumba$$. I specifically said "Boosters CAN NOT meet prospective athletes under any circumstances..." Once they are enrolled, they are no longer PROSPECTIVE athletes., they are current students... Nice try though

To be fair, Steve doesn't understand the difference between student and fan, or Sam Houston and Texas, so he sure doesn't understand something like prospective athletes.
Junction1956
Please forgive Steve. He has dementia and we need to understand that with dementia, individuals tend to cling to long term memories. National championships from a decade ago, success from decades past.

Understand Steve. Humor him. Take into account that he is struggling to be coherent.

Steve, I'm praying for you.

Roll Tide

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.