Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Who's still wearing cargo shorts?

20,514 Views | 171 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Red Skye
Change Detection
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It really not very big...great for carrying stuff to the range or hunting. It is very light and was good for small umbrella and assorted rain gear, phone (2) and wallet while at Disney.

I was the mule after a bit
Post removed:
by user
aggiecouch
3 1/2 pages of people not caring.

Never change texags.
FishingAggie
quote:
quote:
Texags is where people post things they would never say to someone's face. Where the nerds get to be tough guys. Same guys all the time. Sad really.

Gets old.

My point was if you don't like cargos enough to have three pages of posts, walk up and tell the man he looks like a dork to his face. Don't be scared. There lies the problem. Lol.

texags =insecure posters. Always the same damn people.

Deadwood. You are exactly right. You're secure and don't need anyone's approval. That's my point.

I can't believe I let this place draw me in. I'm going to throw myself down a flight of stairs after lunch as punishment.
You are the biggest tough guy on this board, as evidenced by any Rojo thread.

I don't like bananas. Does that mean if I don't go up to every person I see in my life and tell them I don't like them eating bananas, that means I'm insecure? Your logic is faulty at best, moronic at worst. In fact, if you need to tell people that you don't like something to their face in order to prove how manly you are, I would have to say that YOU are the insecure one.

You post constantly. Don't put a lot of stock in your threads. 15000 posts. Does your employer know how many hours he's lost while you productively stalk Texags?

The point you missed is you are on here bashing cargo shorts. I doubt you would bash them to the person wearing them. Not because you think it's rude, but because you sit at a desk all damn day watching the next texag topic hitting the f5 button.

You don't like cargos. Got it. Stfu about it and start your next thread. The many, many zoo members are waiting on pins and needles to read your next genius post.

Ok stairs. Here I come.

Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:
You post constantly. Don't put a lot of stock in your threads. 15000 posts. Does your employer know how many hours he's lost while you productively stalk Texags?

The point you missed is you are on here bashing cargo shorts. I doubt you would bash them to the person wearing them. Not because you think it's rude, but because you sit at a desk all damn day watching the next texag topic hitting the f5 button.

You don't like cargos. Got it. Stfu about it and start your next thread. The many, many zoo members are waiting on pins and needles to read your next genius post.

Ok stairs. Here I come.

What are you, my mom? Post smack?

Your point is because I post on Texags, I am not rude to people in real life? That is even more illogical than what you were trying to say before.

I also love the moral high ground you are trying to take by saying you are above the whole conversation, but you are too insecure to not get in the last word.
FishingAggie
Word
AnalogyAg
i aint wearing them now; at work, and son's game doesnt start til 7:30pm. Til THEN!!!
ottc777
for the record, I have some camo cargo shorts on... and i'm going commando.
Sea Gull
AG
All the dudes complaining about cargo shorts look like this:

Lateralus Ag
AG
quote:
In general I agree that cargo shorts don't look very good. However, I still have a pair that are camo and are perfect for 2 reasons.
1. I have 2 kids and a wife and when going to the zoo, games, park, wherever, I can put things in my pockets and not have to carry a freaking backpack for soppy cups and all the other stuff kids sometimes want to stuff in your pockets.
2. I lift weights and specifically squat heavy on a regular basis and therefore my ass and legs don't fit in most shorts. Most of you young boys in college have no ass or strength because it's become fashionable to be skinny. Women like someone who is strong and carries themselves in that way because ultimately they want a man that can protect them. Oh and by the way I'm not a fat ass. I'm 6'1 195 lbs and have a 32 inch waist. Unless shorts have stretch to them they typically don't fit.

Yea yea. And your wife is a ten and you made seven figures before you got out of college. Unless ALL of your weight is in your ass, you can wear normal shorts. Cargo shorts are not the only shorts made in fat ass sizes.

Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:
All the dudes complaining about cargo shorts look like this:

Nope, that guy is dressed ****ty as well.
whitebread_1
AG
Wife is hot! First million took me 4 years after college and no I can't wear normal shorts unless I buy a big waist size and cinch in my waist with a belt and that looks really cool.
And no I'm not posting a picture of my wife
Aggielandma12
AG
a fat ass with a hot wife? Bielema, I didn't know you posted on Texags.
whitebread_1
AG
Do you think that Armani Watts is a fat ass? He's about my size.
DayAg!
S
quote:
Just makes those of us that take care of ourselves and dress nicely look even better.
The hell I worry about how some other dude looks. Do you know how I can tell you're gay. I have never in all my years looked at another dudes attire, nor did it even cross my mind. And yes, I still have 6 pairs of cargo shorts I bought when I lived in Thailand. First clown on here decides to buy me some new shorts like his, I'll wear em. But until then, you're just all idiots for worrying about what some other dude has on.

Shheeeeeesh.
Franklin Delano Bluth
AG
Can't tell if white bread is serious or if he's trolling.....

Either way it's bad for team cargo shorts
sleepybeagle
AG
fyi - Men generally don't care about what other men wear.
aggieaviator
AG
quote:
fyi - Men generally don't care about what other men wear.
Men don't. These males aren't men.
timmkel
AG
So you're the fashion police and get to decide what looks bad and what doesn't ? I'll tell you what looks bad...your fat millennial butts in shorts that are way too tight. If you want to look like crap, be my guest, as that's how the vast majority of you look.
MondayMorningQB
AG
Lat and Champ killing it.

Seriously whole lotta screaming from the mountain tops how "I don't care" is ironic. Seems like more insecurities on this thread than many would like to admit.
tbirdspur2010
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Here's what those researchers wear:

***k'em

If the alternative to cargo shorts is either jorts or that gay looking metrosexual "outfit" above then I'm choosing cargos every time. And I don't really care what people think about it.
Always such extremes on here. You can wear shorts like this with an un-tucked t-shirt and flip-flops and look like a normal guy and not a metro. It doesn't have to be a tucked in plaid shirt and sandals and no socks like this ******. It is becoming evident that that the primary cargo shorts wearers are middle aged guys with kids and the primary benefit is holding crap. Just let your wife put the kids stuff in her purse, that is what I do.

I'm a millennial with a wife and no kids.

Cargo shorts are just fine. Such a stupid thread and line of discussion
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:
So you're the fashion police and get to decide what looks bad and what doesn't ? I'll tell you what looks bad...your fat millennial butts in shorts that are way too tight. If you want to look like crap, be my guest, as that's how the vast majority of you look.

No, the world gets to tell you that it looks bad. It's like you are trying to argue water isn't wet.
HowdyOutbound
What are yall's thoughts on the cargo pant?
Jarrin' Jay
AG
Cargo shorts rule and regardless are necessary on gameday: keys, phone, wallet, Skoal, flask, second flask.
FishingAggie
You chump are NOT the world. Neither is Texags. Just a place where nerds are someone. Like you.

You average 8 posts a day for 4 years give or take. You obviously have no female in your life or she'd take up a little of that posting time.

You're not a Texag patrol police. Just a bored little man.
Pathetic. You and rojo should be roommates.

Post your opinion and move on no one cares about your opinion anyway. 8 posts a day. Geeesh. You realize that's scary?
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:
You chump are NOT the world. Neither is Texags. Just a place where nerds are someone. Like you.

You average 8 posts a day for 4 years give or take. You obviously have no female in your life it she'd take up s little of that posting time.

You're not a Texag patrol police. Just a hired little man.
Pathetic. You and rojo should be roommates.

Boy, I'm really in your head. I hope I'm wearing regular shorts, not cargo shorts.
FishingAggie
6 more posts today and you hit your average. Bwahahaha. Omg. You have zero life. Get an Xbox or a dog.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:
6 more posts today and you hit your average. Bwahahaha. Omg. You have zero life. Get an Xbox or a dog.

Says the guy staking his whole reputation on attire worn by Nickleback fans and dads on their monthly visitation at Chuck-E-Cheese.
FishingAggie
You bore me. Sad part is you know you're pathetic. You don't even try to hide it. lol you're Texags click.

You can have last word. The guys in cargo shorts aren't too worried about you. Lol.

Have a nice day. 5 more posts.. Lol.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:
You bore me. Sad part is you know you're pathetic. You don't even try to hide it. lol you're Texags click.

You can have last word. The guys in cargo shorts aren't too worried about you. Lol.

Have a nice day. 5 more posts.. Lol.

Glad to see you are better than the conversation again. See you tomorrow.
Hoss
AG
quote:
The guys in cargo shorts aren't too worried about you.

There's actually some truth to that. As I'm doing threat assessments on people I interact with on a daily basis, the guys wearing skinny jeans or dressed all metro pretty much automatically fall into the "not a threat" category and I move on to the next guy.
Ed Harley
AG
quote:
quote:

There's actually some truth to that. As I'm doing threat assessments on people I interact with on a daily basis, the guys wearing skinny jeans or dressed all metro pretty much automatically fall into the "not a threat" category and I move on to the next guy.

So, you prefer seeing guys in skinny jeans since they're not a threat to you?
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
quote:

Hoss
AG
Hoss
AG
quote:
So, you prefer seeing guys in skinny jeans since they're not a threat to you?

Actually, I prefer to see beautiful women. I don't really have a preference for guys.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.