Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Who's still wearing cargo shorts?

20,521 Views | 171 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Red Skye
AustinCountyAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
quote:
Here's what those researchers wear:

***k'em

He looks successful. What is your point?

He looks gay to me
timmkel
AG
I love the insecurity of the people here who can't help but be concerned with the way another man is dressed. Nothing wrong with cargo shorts, however there's plenty wrong with your skinny jeans.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Here's what those researchers wear:

***k'em

He looks successful. What is your point?

He looks gay to me

Who are mostly successful.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:
I love the insecurity of the people here who can't help but be concerned with the way another man is dressed. Nothing wrong with cargo shorts, however there's plenty wrong with your skinny jeans.

I don't care if you wear them. But cargo shorts objectively look bad. If you want to look like a slob to people, that's your prerogative.

Its like people who listen to Florida Georgia Line. It doesn't bother me that you listen to it, but you objectively listen to ****ty music.

You are the ones getting mad that people don't like the way you dress.
uncover&humpit
AG
quote:
I love the insecurity of the people here who can't take it when posters tell them that they dress awful.

Insecurity? We're laughing at little Nancy boys who get the vapors when they see a fellow Ag wearing cargo shorts. Who the eff cares? I can't even tell you what kind of shorts the people were wearing who were sitting around us at the last game. You know why? Because I was enjoying watching a football game and catching up with old friends. Why are yall so concerned that your spend time looking at what covers other men's crotch and ass?
Oscar Diggs
AG
The simple truth is that no matter what you wear, there is a generation behind you that thinks you dress like an old and believes that if you try to dress like them, you look old and pathetic.
Lateralus Ag
AG
Champ is right you know.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
I don't even know why we bother Lat, more chicks for you and me.
jjdad1111
I live near Austin. These days, in Austin, you need lots & lots of pockets. Lots & lots of big pockets.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:
I live near Austin. These days, in Austin, you need lots & lots of pockets. Lots & lots of big pockets.

To hold your dildos?

*Meant to be a winky face.
malenurse
AG
quote:
Champ at Aggie games

rollingwoodaggie
Damn bunch of metros. Who cares what another man wears. These types of topics just makes me realize we have a bunch of Aggies who may have been better off a little farther west.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Skys out, thighs out baby.
Change Detection
AG
Just spent a week at Disney with the family and was wearing cargo shorts. They were great holding all the key chains my grandaughter wanted. I didnt see any concern for what I was wearing...90% of the males there were wearng them. The other 10% had their thongs showing.

BTW, if they were such a catastrophe to wear, why are all the retailers still selling them?
schmellba99
AG
I wear the shiz out of mine. Zero fvks are given.

Lateralus Ag
AG
quote:
quote:
Champ at Aggie games

He dressed better than 98% of you have ever been.
themadmatter
Cargo shorts till I die. Got 10 brand new pairs in the closet to ride it out until they are popular again.
uncover&humpit
AG
I bet Champ would have a stroke if he saw someone wearing jorts.
AGinHI
AG
quote:
I love the insecurity of the people here who can't take it when posters tell them that they dress awful.

In the 42 years I've been on this earth (minus 5 or so) I've observed people who dress awful ridicule the generation before them for dressing awful and then proceed to dress in the awful style of the generation they just derided--hailing it as if it were some new fashion--and further scoff at the style they were originally wearing.

You've probably dressed awful for decades

by following all these silly trends.
redjalapeno-87
"I can pack 2 fifths, a 32oz breast-beer-bra, 2 BBQ sandwiches, 2 lemon chill, my feminine unmentionables, and still find room for my "cocks-not-glocks" nightstand drawer warrior! No see through bag needed with this outfit!"

AgRebel08
AG
Can someone tell me why you shouldn't wear cargo shorts, I dont get it. I wear them all the time especially at games. Why would you not wear something that is as useful as those shorts.
Lateralus Ag
AG
quote:
Can someone tell me why you shouldn't wear cargo shorts, I dont get it. I wear them all the time especially at games. Why would you not wear something that is as useful as those shorts.

Fanny packs were useful too. You wear one of those?
uncover&humpit
AG
quote:
quote:

FYI, don't mess with an old man wearing a fanny pack, they use them for concealed carry.
FishingAggie
quote:
quote:

Texags fashion police.

If you're cool enough women don't give a damn what you wear. If you're rich enough women don't care if you're wearing cargo shorts or kahkis. If you need to "dress up" to impress someone. Maybe you need a new someone.

Jmo.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:
I bet Champ would have a stroke if he saw someone wearing jorts.

Jorts are appropriate at NASCAR, WWE, and country music festivals.

Hipsters wearing jorts bother me more than rednecks wearing them. But hipsters bug me in general.
Cobra Kai Dojo 99
AG
"He looks successful." Fortunately most realize that there is a difference between "looking" successful and actually being successful. Skinny fit shorts with a nice shirt does not correlate to success. I have nothing against those that wear skinny fit shorts or jeans. I simply can't wear them because I do have male parts and not a mangina to show off a camel toe.
Sublette County
AG
quote:
BTW, if they were such a catastrophe to wear, why are all the retailers still selling them?

Because there are plenty of Todds out there to buy cargo shorts and Florida Georgia Line concert tickets.
Madman
AG
Custom maroon cargo jorts for me.
rangelady
AG
You *guys* sound like a bunch of 12 year old girls!
RDV-1992
I still have several pairs of cargo shorts in my regular rotation.
FullDraw
AG
Does the wife like them? I haven't asked. I'm not sure if she has said she doesn't. Wouldn't make a lick of difference anyway. I haul stuff. They help do it. They are definitely here to stay.
Kyle Field Shade Chaser
AG
Wear them all the time when conceal carrying
John Dutton
AG
If you wear your cargo's, just don't let Kayce Smith catch wind of it... In her TexAgs days, it was ultimate "No No!!"
Signel
AG
Mostly just normal shorts.. These 'hybrid' shorts are awesome though. comfortable as all get out.

It seems that academy is going to force me to keep wearing a version of cargo short though because they sell for 10 bucks (Magellan.)
Jock 07
AG
Texags is where I come to get fashion advice.

Just ****ing kidding, I'm not a woman and don't care what you people think

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.