Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Who's still wearing cargo shorts?

20,497 Views | 171 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Red Skye
Ed Harley
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
So, you prefer seeing guys in skinny jeans since they're not a threat to you?

Actually, I prefer to see beautiful women. I don't really have a preference for guys.

Same here. But I'm talking about when you're doing your daily risk assessment.
Agsrback12
Talk about motivation to keep wearing my cargos
BowhunterAg83
AG
I have cargos for fishing.
I have cargos for dove hunting.
I have cargos for working in the garage.
I have cargos for shooting rifles or sporting clays.
I have cargos for golf.
I have fancy cargos for fancy golf courses.
I have cargos for Perry's Steakhouse.
I have cargos for Ag games.
I have cargos for watching tv.
I have special cargos for racing jet skis.
I even have cargos for Church.

That was too much typing....
Midnight Rider
AG
West-0-ag
Champs obviously a overweight, skinny jean wearing, millennial, avid supporter of the tu koks not glocks movement, loves winning internet arguments, and hates cargo shorts because of some deep down daddy issue.

Keep up the fight champ it's not the cargo's your mad at my friend.
Ozamataz Buckshank 01
AG
quote:
I still wear cargos. I'm 36 years old, have a wife who doesn't care what I wear. We have 2 kids, cargos are the only thing where I can carry their drinks, my beer, sunblock, snacks and the freebies outside of Kyle. I don't give an f what other dudes wear and I don't give an f if they don't like what I wear.

Same here.
AgRebel08
AG
Wore my Cargo's to Top Golf today! Had two phones, wallet, sunglasses, and a few other odd's and ends in there, now tell me where would I have put all that crap if I wasn't wearing cargo shorts?

No one came up and told me that I wasn't fashionable, I actually think mine are pretty stylish they are not the big b**** ones but more of a denim material and keep their shape.
BQAG02
AG
That chart left off the % of people using cargo shorts to smuggle booze into games.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Bodhi
AG
probably visor guy
TexasAgs1
2/10 WNB

Has an emaciated, deformed forearm, and a weird handicapped leg that is growing at an odd angle.

Next.
whiskey02
whiskey02
AG
I was almost concerned when my father-in-law showed up to my house last weekend wearing the exact same Academy cargo shorts and a similar CCA fishing shirt that I own.

For a second I wondered to myself if I was lame... then I was like, who gives a ****?

Joe Schillaci 48
AG
I wear clear plastic cargo shorts. Usher even scans my ticket and it is still in one of the pockets.

Security loves them. Plus I can carry 2 gallons of water in one of the pockets.

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional sports advice.
TripleSec
AG
Aggies fighting over fashion. That's like people fighting over whether a Fiat 500 or Mini Cooper is better while a Ferrari drives by. I've seen what both sides wear to games. Enjoy the game because this thread is just dumb.
Signel
AG
I'm an old and I use the Hybrid shorts.. I get what they sell at costco. Super comfortable.
Fonzie Scheme
AG
quote:
I love the insecurity of the people here who can't take it when posters tell them that they dress awful.

Insecure poster pays attention to what other dudes wear. Gets laughed at by dudes far more secure in their masculinity who don't pay attention to what other dudes wear. OP calls them insecure.

It's like raaaaaiiiiiinnnnn on your wedding day.

I'd love to see Champ IRL try to live up to his online hero persona.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:
quote:
I love the insecurity of the people here who can't take it when posters tell them that they dress awful.

Insecure poster pays attention to what other dudes wear. Gets laughed at by dudes far more secure in their masculinity who don't pay attention to what other dudes wear. OP calls them insecure.

I'll be the one with all of the chicks.

FishingAggie
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'll be the one with all of the chicks.

You need a Texags intervention,,,, seriously. Get off here for awhile. Put down the Xbox. Turn off the computer. Go fishing, hunting, catch a mma fight. Drink a beer go running. You'll feel great!!

Anything but trying to be cool on
Texags will help.

Good luck
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:
quote:
You bore me. Sad part is you know you're pathetic. You don't even try to hide it. lol you're Texags click.

You can have last word. The guys in cargo shorts aren't too worried about you. Lol.

Have a nice day. 5 more posts.. Lol.

Glad to see you are better than the conversation again. See you tomorrow.
FishingAggie
You know what. I apologize for previous post. I'm going to delete it.

Listen. I'm serious. Take up boxing. I have to drive 45 minutes to spar. I can't go as much as I'd like ( I can't take as much as I could when I was younger)

It'll change your life. I swear. You'll learn more from boxing than you will on here. You'll feel empowerment. You'll never be afraid and you'll never care about the things you care about now. Try it. It's very, very hard. Takes dedication. Get past the physical hurdles and practice. It really will change your life.

You can train at home. You don't need to enter tournaments (unless you want to). It'll also keep you in shape for all those girls. Lol.

I wish you the very best. I'm sorry for my post. You got under my skin. I'm sorry. Good luck.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
I'm good man, I actually work out 5 times a week if you include cardio. Thanks for worrying about me though.
FishingAggie
Women work out. Kids in 4th grade go to gym everyday.

I'm talking about something else. Empower yourself. Be the guy who doesn't give a ***t about wearing stylish or not. You wear, do , act like you want to because you decide what you like. You dont have to fit in. You're good in your skin. Try something different. Change is good.

It will blow your mind how many women you'll see at the gym. Figure out why the women are boxing. You'll understand. Forgot about that. Must of them are really hot. In shape and tough. You're welcome for that one.
angus55
I am successful enough I can wear whatever the **** I want. When I get home from the office I will put on my cargo shorts and fishing shirts or 1998 maroon out shirts or whatever I want. I don't care what a bunch of limp wristed no balls having metrosexuals say. I don't need the ****ing Kardashian generation giving me advice on what to wear. You want to look like a wanna be frat daddy about to OD on Molly good for you. You want to look like you can suck a golf ball through a garden hose in your skinny jeans....HOray for you. To each their own.
AgCPA
AG
If cargos are out of style , someone needs to let 50% of the undergrad men at tamu know. You have to go to Mays to see pri#|s dressed like the pic above
Post removed:
by user
JodyMcD96
AG
Well, now I am going to have to wear cargo shorts with my fishing shirt on Saturday. It's going to be awesome!
AgCPA
AG
It could be the new uniform for guys at games... Kind of like the chicks in sack dresses wearing cowboy boots...
redd38
AG
quote:

This guy looks like he's never touched a girl's a** before.
P.C. Principal
Cargo wearers of Texags, PM me so I can find you on Saturday. I may need you to carry some things into the stadium for me. Namely, a flask. If your shorts are roomy enough then a bottle o' Jack.
Trident 88
AG
I'm not supposed to wear cargo shorts, but it's okay to wears those ***gety-ass "jogger" pants?

Piss off, losers.
Wildcat
AG
I had no idea how "passionate" you all are about fashion, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Hey Staff! Can we rename this board "Queer Eye for the 12th Guy"?
Red Skye
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.