Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Briles is gone

18,511 Views | 131 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Citizen Reign
PooDoo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Fine. Shut the University down today. Fire everyone. Burn Waco to the ground. Murder everyone that is associated with them so the seed won't grow. I HATE BAYLOR. I HATE BAYLOR PEOPLE. I HATE BEARS.
You were the one applauding them for finally trying to act Christian. They are in super cover your ass mode now.

Are you telling me TexAgs knew about the Baylor rape issues before the Baylor BOR?
ce1994
AG
No, but everything is not black and white. Something very bad was happening at Baylor and now the people in charge have acted.

What on earth could have happened to Baylor if they dug in? If the cops were complicit in this then perhaps nothing. But it was shown Briles is scum bag and he was fired. And NO ONE is going to give him a job from here on out. Art Briles will never be paid to coach another day in his life.
Texas 1836
AG
quote:
Fine. Shut the University down today. Fire everyone. Burn Waco to the ground. Murder everyone that is associated with them so the seed won't grow. I HATE BAYLOR. I HATE BAYLOR PEOPLE. I HATE BEARS.
Why don't you go read a few details that have been released from the external investigation.

Then come back here and tell us how they are being honorable for waiting until now before taking action.
Texas 1836
AG
quote:
No, but everything is not black and white. Something very bad was happening at Baylor and now the people in charge have acted.

What on earth could have happened to Baylor if they dug in? If the cops were complicit in this then perhaps nothing. But it was shown Briles is scum bag and he was fired. And NO ONE is going to give him a job from here on out. Art Briles will never be paid to coach another day in his life.
Why do you think they just suddenly found out what was going on??
I already have a dog
AG
quote:

Yes they acted. I'm glad they did. But anyone with a shred of decency would have acted sooner and more forcefully. They apparently are even letting Starr (who may be more culpable than Briles) keep a job with just a demotion.
I condemn Baylor less harshly than I would have yesterday. That is all they've earned today.
Joe Exotic
AG
quote:

If they dug in they would have faced even more title ix and ncaa violations. They had no choice but to fire Briles according to the report. What Baylor did with Briles is akin to giving credit to a murderer for confessing after getting caught on camera.
ce1994
AG
Waiting for what? This is not lynch mob justice. Sources were covering this thing up, It came out there was something wrong. And they fired Art Briles.
Joe Exotic
AG
quote:
Waiting for what? This is not lynch mob justice. Sources were covering this thing up, It came out there was something wrong. And they fired Art Briles.

This story has been going on for almost a year now.
I already have a dog
AG
quote:

You are either ignorant or pulling off an amazing troll.
aggieclay
sips everywhere are rejoicing!
Joe Exotic
AG
quote:

They should be. Everyone with an ounce of decency should be.
ce1994
AG
And that is about how long these things take. Did you expect him to fire him immediately? Trust me. People in charge of these things are not as reactive as people on this board. Sumlin would be fired and re-hired several times a month if people on this board were in charge.
Kozmozag
No doubt, sips were probably driving the rumour bus.
htownag10
AG
quote:
Murder everyone in Waco? Now that's a bit much. If they die after the fire is set, well that's their own fault.

Chickenhawk
quote:
quote:
Why are people shocked about this? Baylor just told the country "There is more to life than winning football games". And if they go 0-12 next year I applaud them. Hell, I am buying one of their hats right now on amazon.
Funny think about us Christians. We may be slow to find the right path. But we find it. And we are not forced to to do it.

Blue star for most appropriate use of this gif.
I already have a dog
AG
quote:
And that is about how long these things take. Did you expect him to fire him immediately? Trust me. People in charge of these things are not as reactive as people on this board. Sumlin would be fired and re-hired several times a month if people on this board were in charge.

No. It doesn't take a year for a decent organization to remove a person in a position of authority who is enabling rapists. He should have been on suspension within a week... I don't think you understand the magnitude of what Briles and Starr have done, the magnitude of the cover up, or the pressure it took to make the immoral cowards finally do at least part of the right thing.
TheVarian
AG
quote:
Check or arrest record men. Check the number of times we have been on probation. Look up the number of posters on this site that are now saying to start cheating again,

Baylor caught magic in a bottle. Now they are Baylor again. And they did it by choice. They could have covered this up. Instead, they are cleaning house.

Is this real? Have you heard of LSU? Bama?? Georgia??

People who say to start cheating are probably just saying that to get dummies like you rattled. Go elsewhere please
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:
From the report:

quote:

• Actions by University administrators directly discouraged some complainants from reporting or participating in student conduct processes and in one instance constituted retaliation against a complainant for reporting sexual assault.

You really want to defend these people?
pasquale
AG
makes you wonder what else he covered up over his coaching career at various stops
misterguinness
AG
quote:
makes you wonder what else he covered up over his coaching career at various stops
Went to a district rival. When Briles was at Stephenville, the rumors were always rampant steroid use among his players.
aggieaviator
Bird Poo
AG
quote:

Spit water all over my computer.
aggieaviator
AG
I'm not certain Biles departure suddenly cleans the slate at Baylor.
Texags is garbage
Just bought some stock in the Tarp Industry.
dixichkn
AG
quote:
Baylor caught magic in a bottle. Now they are Baylor again. And they did it by choice. They could have covered this up. Instead, they are cleaning house
Poison comes in bottles too. Might wanna reopen that one and examine the contents.
dixichkn
AG
quote:
quote:

They should be. Everyone with an ounce of decency should be.
Well......he DID say sips.......so..........
phatbeast
AG
quote:

http://nypost.com/2015/08/21/baylor-sheltered-football-star-for-2-years-until-rape-conviction/

This is from last year, during the football season, and refers to a period of more than two years for one of the cases. BS that they just found out about it.
Citizen Reign
quote:
Drama much?

If you don't think the entire football program should be cleaned out, you are ignoring the fact that Baylor has chosen not to release the full report. The University is still hiding the truth.

If they are not going to release the full report, Baylor needs to start from scratch. New President, New AD, Associate AD, and all new coaches. They should also be booted from the Big12 since the death penalty is no longer an option. What the public has been shown from the report is the Rated G version.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.