Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Briles is gone

18,483 Views | 131 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Citizen Reign
AggieDPT
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Being reported by multiple media members. Didn't think Baylor would have the guts to do it. Now they can go back into oblivion where they belong.
bert harbinson
AG
He earned it.
technoviking
AG
Good.
FtBendTxAg
AG
He's a ****ing POS if he was looking past it.
htownag10
AG
Yep ESPN reporting it on their bottom line
FtBendTxAg
AG
Somebody on the radio just said its a shame about him because he didn't know about what was going on.
Hulla Baller
AG
So does that mean Baylor is going back into the cellar of the Big 12? Just wondering.
fletch01
AG
Wow, somewhat surprised they had the balls to do it. It's clearly the right move, but still a bit surprising. Now Baylor goes back to irrelevancy...
OrygunAg
AG
Good riddance
swc93
AG
Boom
screamingeagle
Time for Baylor to fade back into Bolivian.
Bifferton Bobber Squat
AG
In steps Tom Herman....
FtBendTxAg
AG
Baylor is up there with Penn State as far as I'm concerned if you combine both scandals.
Ozamataz Buckshank
AG
bigbama247
AG
There was a lot of smoke and a little fire that Briles knew. But I wonder how much more they found in the investigation. I'm guessing more than enough to where they couldn't dismiss it. More fire than smoke now
dachsie
I am surprised.
FtBendTxAg
AG
Dude it's been a wild forest fire for months now
Jack Leatherman
the report must have shown Briles had some level of cooperability
dixichkn
AG
They'll just find a similar level scumbag and roll with him. They're not gonna let go of that "windfall" they've gotten of late that easily. 10K butts in the seats isn't going to pay off the Toilet Bowl easily. And Uncle Drayton isn't gonna do it by himself. They'll do whatever it takes. Just like Briles did
ahlongslide
AG
Texas 1836
Sex Panther
AG
I am absolutely shocked they did it
suburban cowboy
AG
The Baptists have been redeemed
Bunk Moreland
quote:
I am absolutely shocked they did it

Same. Shocking
Shooz in Katy
AG
Great news! Dirty ass program. Disgusting.
Owlagdad
Always follow the money. I imagine donors finally got disgusted, and maybe enrollment went down. I know our pastor, a Baylor grad, preached against them several years back.
ce1994
AG
Why are people shocked about this? Baylor just told the country "There is more to life than winning football games". And if they go 0-12 next year I applaud them. Hell, I am buying one of their hats right now on amazon.
Funny think about us Christians. We may be slow to find the right path. But we find it. And we are not forced to to do it.
letters at random
I don't really know the details of this thing, but they made a hard decision. To me, that makes me think they made the right decision. They are to be commended, I think.
ETFan
quote:
Why are people shocked about this? Baylor just told the country "There is more to life than winning football games". And if they go 0-12 next year I applaud them. Hell, I am buying one of their hats right now on amazon.
Funny think about us Christians. We may be slow to find the right path. But we find it. And we are not forced to to do it.
ce1994
AG
They are to be fully applauded and supported. Today Baylor stood up and showed value.
MrPlow2010
AG
Kirk Herbstreit just said he has never been disrespected more in his adult life than he was last year at a Baylor practice. He said he team loved the bad boy attitude. The strength coach was calling him out in front of players because he said tcu was better. Baylor sucks all around
crunchyo
PG 1!
ce1994
AG
Think what you want ETFan. You can be as clever as you like. But Baylor today stood taller than A&M ever has.
Red Stick
quote:
In steps Tom Herman....

Are you serious?

Why would Herman waste his time on little old Baylor when he might be able to choose between the two big Texas schools in a year or two?
ETFan
quote:
Think what you want ETFan. You can be as clever as you like. But Baylor today stood taller than A&M ever has.
EDIT: No.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.