Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Johnny was Indicted

40,130 Views | 201 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Ag Tag
zephyr88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Hang in there John John!!!!

Thinking about you boy!!!!!
Hey may be nearing rock bottom, but I'm pretty sure he's not gonna switch sides...
TXAGBQ76
AG
this is a laughable comment at best; read the comments before, during and after any Aggie sporting event and see the constant attacks on the players... sheesh!
TXAGBQ76
AG
media reports dont get you arrested in a Walmart in your hometown for shoplifting CDs in your hometown..
TXAGBQ76
AG
sure the majority of pro sports players do not put themselves in positions that could/would get them indicted; I think about that every time I read about one who does
West-0-ag
Agreed hope the guy gets it together but I think the nfl ship has sailed

I can see the
30 for 30 going something like "lightning in a bottle" the story of the rise and fall of Johnny football Manzel
PA24
AG
The case will be dismissed, he will be playing in the NFL before Dec.

He is a typical jock, dumb as a box of rocks but man can that kid play football.

PA24
AG

Jones is above partying like an animal

Olsen
AG
Joan Wilder
AG
Damn that picture makes me sad
Diet Cokehead
AG
He looks great. Nothing to see here.
1995aggie
AG
You are super delusional. He will be lucky to play in CFL. Super delusional
PA24
AG
Once the case is dismissed, back to work
1995aggie
AG
Case may get dismissed. But the best thing for him would be to serve jail time and dry out. Needs rehab super bad. hes a cancer at this point. No way anyone takes risk. Not even in CFL until rehab. Nfl dreams over. Period
zephyr88
AG
quote:
Damn that picture makes me sad
You know when he "voluntarily" turns himself in this week, that picture is going viral.

How much farther is the fall???
Squadron7
AG
Equaling Vince Young's NFL career is a best-case scenario now.
Diet Cokehead
AG
quote:
Equaling Vince Young's NFL career is a best-case scenario now.
You need to Hyman your expectations. Vince won a lot of games. Johnny will never play in the NFL again.
Tursiops93
AG
Same bar..Oh Look....he's eating a meal! What a shame..SMH.
Ag Tag
Looks like a New Orleans wino now.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
A pic of a dude eating in a bar is now "rock bottom". **** texags is stupid. Insert your own narrative.

Brought to you by the same TMZ celebrity worshipping posters who brought you "Johnny pictured in a bar with a bottle is a big deal"
Squadron7
AG
I thought he'd be taller.
oysterbayAG
AG
Johnny is tone deaf. He needs a real PR Person to stage his COMEBACK. It would have been really cool if Johnny placed a large glass of milk next to his plate. The haters would be HOWLING !!
DenverAg91
AG
quote:
Johnny is tone deaf. He needs a real PR Person to stage his COMEBACK. It would have been really cool if Johnny placed a large glass of milk next to his plate. The haters would be HOWLING !!

Additionally, real PR person would tell him to post a picture on social media of him working out. Amazed how he never seemed interested in doing that (not that he has to do it as often as JJ Watt). Since JFF of all people should know perception becomes reality......Even if he's hit the gym only once in the past 4 months (sure seems like it), at least it projects a positive image.
oysterbayAG
AG
Also, Johnny is a very good golfer. Where are the publicity shots of him playing with some hot LPGA Babes ? Maybe all the Grownups have been telling him to do these things, but he just can't be bothered.
Schrute
Hot Women Golfers

1995aggie
AG
Pretty sure equaling Ryan Leaf is best case
Tango Mike
quote:
It would have been really cool if Johnny placed a large glass of milk next to his plate. The haters would be HOWLING !!

What? Milk? In a bar? Howling at what?

Who's sock are you? Bayside?
oysterbayAG
AG
You have no sense of humor ? By the way, Hugh O'Brian who starred in the western TV series Wyatt Earp, was served a tall glass of Milk in every bar scene in full view of the camera !
Ag Tag
quote:

Yes!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.