Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Rojo has Ag tag... Looch knows who it is....

29,963 Views | 138 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by pootiessock
Bankeraggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No need for all this to get personal. Just enjoy the show.
Geralt of Rivia
S
AgsMnn
AG
quote:
Now I really want to know what Shotcaller said.

Shoulda been a computer guy.

It's still up.
Red Skye
AG
Seanzy2012
AG
Oh dang. Words hurt.
Red Skye
AG
Slyfox07
AG
Shotcaller needs to go to his safe-space
ASpecialK
AG
Seabreeze
This is better than cable TV, this is why I still roam this place, the awesomeness that has been lacking has finally returned.
TexAg1987
here is a hint

Lloyd 19inchmas
quote:
...and here's the first post on this entire thread that I won't tolerate. You want to have an opinion or you don't like someone defending me on here because you have some sort of pent up frustration with me that you just feel the uncontrollable urge to let out? Fine. You want to be Joe Badass and go to the level of writing things like you did above to look cool ('hey everyone, look at me, I keep it so real that I have to take it to the next level of disrespect and vulgarity so everyone will appreciate my e-toughness!!!')? Well, you're the one guy on the thread who took it too far. Congrats and enjoy the holidays.

BOOM! Looch taking out the trash.
FishingAggie
I got a Looch post!!!!

The rest of you can kiss my Azz and let the jealousy eat at you.

All I can say is ....WINNING

lol. Wow this went a lot further than me just wanting to know if texags knew the identity of a poster with an agtag

Not sure what happened but I'll take it
Presley OBannons Sword
quote:
I got a Looch post!!!!

lol. Wow this went a lot further than me just wanting to know if texags knew the identity of a poster with an agtag

Jesus dude. I'm embarrassed for you after this post.
AcctAg11
AG
quote:
I got a Looch post!!!!

Well you were kind of... fishing for it!

I'll just show myself out.
fletch94
AG
What are the odds Rojo is Looch? Good way to get everyone checking TexAgs constantly and not get busted for leaking info early.
45-70Ag
AG
Maybe it sumlin
FishingAggie
Just a joke. There's zero chance spurrier is coming here. He left a team mid-season to go to another sec team? Not happening.

He's done. I'm kind of disgusted he left those kids mid year. Not very classy.

Rojo is just riding the coat tails of whatever lucky picks he made
Helms96
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
I don't want to eat a dog turd, help a brother out

Make sure after you devour this pet poop, you go to the doctor as the following diseases have been known to occur...

Human Diseases transmitted by dog poop:

From bacteria:

Campylobacteriosis symptoms include diarrhea, cramping, abdominal pain, and fever. The illness typically lasts one week but for people with compromised immune systems, Campylobacter can spread to the bloodstream and result in a life-threatening infection.
E. Coli and other fecal coliforms live in the intestines of many animals. Certain strains can escape into the bloodstream, or cause stomach cramps, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and fever. For people with weakened immune systems, E.coli infection can result in death.
Salmonellosis is the most common bacterial infection transmitted to humans by other animals. Symptoms include fever, muscle aches, headache, vomiting, and diarrhea.
Yersiniosis is another bacterial disease that can cause intestinal infections in people. Yersinia can multiply in cold water, unlike many other bacteria and may be found in elevated numbers in ponds, puddles and lakes as they thaw in the spring.

From parasites:

Cyclospora infection usually incubates in the body for a week and then causes gastroenteritis that can wax and wane for over a month.
Cryptosporidium and Giardia microscopic parasites found in water. They can cause intestinal diseases (giardiasis or "beaver fever " and cryptosporidiosis).
Roundworm (including hookworm and whipworm) larva can migrate throughout the body to the brain, lungs, kidneys, liver, heart, or eyes. Roundworm larva can cause blindness.
Tapeworms can infect humans through the pores of their skin or by being ingested. They attach to the intestines and absorb nutrients from their host.
Toxoplasmosis, a parasite carried by cats, can cause birth defects if a woman becomes infected during pregnancy or for people with depressed immune systems.

Good luck and thanks for opening your mouth (literally).

Dude, you better cook it first

For real?!?! You are in Texas!!! Bacon wrap that biotch, jalapeno, and cream cheese FTMFW!!!
Firearms and LTC Instructor
12thGun.com
Jarhead
CO of P-2 Class of ‘96
Slyfox07
AG
Rojo is dead to me!!!
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Make sure after you devour this pet poop, you go to the doctor as the following diseases have been known to occur...

From bacteria:

Campylobacteriosis symptoms include diarrhea, cramping, abdominal pain, and fever. The illness typically lasts one week but for people with compromised immune systems, Campylobacter can spread to the bloodstream and result in a life-threatening infection.
E. Coli and other fecal coliforms live in the intestines of many animals. Certain strains can escape into the bloodstream, or cause stomach cramps, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and fever. For people with weakened immune systems, E.coli infection can result in death.
Salmonellosis is the most common bacterial infection transmitted to humans by other animals. Symptoms include fever, muscle aches, headache, vomiting, and diarrhea.
Yersiniosis is another bacterial disease that can cause intestinal infections in people. Yersinia can multiply in cold water, unlike many other bacteria and may be found in elevated numbers in ponds, puddles and lakes as they thaw in the spring.

From parasites:

Cyclospora infection usually incubates in the body for a week and then causes gastroenteritis that can wax and wane for over a month.
Cryptosporidium and Giardia microscopic parasites found in water. They can cause intestinal diseases (giardiasis or "beaver fever " and cryptosporidiosis).
Roundworm (including hookworm and whipworm) larva can migrate throughout the body to the brain, lungs, kidneys, liver, heart, or eyes. Roundworm larva can cause blindness.
Tapeworms can infect humans through the pores of their skin or by being ingested. They attach to the intestines and absorb nutrients from their host.
Toxoplasmosis, a parasite carried by cats, can cause birth defects if a woman becomes infected during pregnancy or for people with depressed immune systems.

For real?!?! You are in Texas!!! Bacon wrap that biotech, jalapeo, and cream cheese FTMFW!!!
Spoken like a true Marine. OORAH!

Thank you for your service.

The Hubs and FIL are retired Air Force weenies.
FriscoKid
AG
I don't know why you would go into the cage and start slapping around the lion. You know he's going to kick your ass and then kill you.
Seanzy2012
AG
Nobody puts Looch in a corner.
Mantis Toboggan MD
AG
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Franklin Delano Bluth
AG
Laugh/cry

This **** is so ridiculous

Long live the zoo
wisdom
AG
List of Spaghetti Western films
WZUPAGS
AG
quote:
I trust Rojo.

I'm not saying that Looch is wrong. I just think in this case, he isn't connected. I appreciate his honesty.
Looch = Rojo

He has to Have a pseudo name to troll. Increases page hits and keeps his trust with coaches. Boom!
Risky101
S
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

From bacteria:

From parasites:

For real?!?! You are in Texas!!! Bacon wrap that biotech, jalapeo, and cream cheese FTMFW!!!

Hey, I resemble that remark! Don't make me make you kick my ass, lady!
Red Skye
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

From bacteria:

From parasites:

In what way, exactly, do you resemble that remark? And how does that make you feel?
Geralt of Rivia
S
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

From bacteria:

From parasites:

In what way, exactly, do you resemble that remark? And how does that make you feel?

Is there any reason to keep quoting the whole thing?
WILDMAN95
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

From bacteria:

From parasites:

No, there's not.
Helms96
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

From bacteria:

From parasites:

No, there's not.
Yeah you did it now WWW... I expect this will end up one letter in each line before this is all said and done.
Zoo gonna zoo
Firearms and LTC Instructor
12thGun.com
Jarhead
CO of P-2 Class of ‘96
45-70Ag
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

From bacteria:

From parasites:

No, there's not.
Yeah you did it now WWW... I expect this will end up one letter in each line before this is all said and done.
Zoo gonna zoo

How much more would it take
FriscoKid
AG
This is what we need moderators for. You idiots are spamming the board.
aggiehawg
AG
Sorry.
pootiessock
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

From bacteria:

From parasites:

No, there's not.
Zoo gonna zoo

How much more would it take

Tree fidy

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.