Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Rojo has Ag tag... Looch knows who it is....

29,934 Views | 138 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by pootiessock
FishingAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Right?

Post removed:
by user
theeyetest
Of course Looch knows. He's pissed at Rojo that he wasn't able to "break" it first.
Tyrone_The_Tuna
Reginald Cousins
kbgann
InnerCityAg
LOOCH

I AM YOUR FATHER.
Scotch
AG
Brandon could explain better, but the short answer to the OP's question is no (or at least, not because of the AgTag process).
Sex Panther
AG
Rojo and Looch...

Post removed:
by user
Scotch
AG
I read the whole thing last night, finished at 6:25, alarm clock went off at 6:30.
FullDraw
AG
Looch and company may very well know, but they aren't going to say anything until Spav has been released or hire somewhere else.

Rojo, on the other hand doesn't have a real dog in the fight except entertainment and that of a fan. I don't believe he wants to hurt us, so the cryptic messages up until now.
TheSwingingGate
AG

hunter2012
AG
Trillary Clinton
quote:
Looch and company may very well know, but they aren't going to say anything until Spav has been released or hire somewhere else.

Rojo, on the other hand doesn't have a real dog in the fight except entertainment and that of a fan. I don't believe he wants to hurt us, so the cryptic messages up until now.

Wouldn't they get more business if they actually gave inside info?
aggie_2001_2005
quote:
quote:

Wouldn't they get more business if they actually gave inside info?
Or even put a teaser thread on premium where after you subscribe you learn they have no info? At least it would give me something to do
FullDraw
AG
I not saying they know FOR SURE, but it could wreck the shop if they put out news before the AD, Sumlin are ok with it. Yeah, they could possibly be the leaders in this, but then they could fall back to the rest of the pack on access. Delicate balance.
Chavis Sweet Stache
AG
Looch:

Rojo:

LuvMarley
I would enjoy having Spurrier as OC but even if it doesn't work out that way, thank you Rojo for making this low period lots and lots of fun.
TXM Pride
As long as it's not Spav I'll be happy.
aggiebq03+
quote:
As long as it's not Spav I'll be happy.
AcctAg11
AG
Even if Looch had his identity, wouldn't it be rather bad for business to rat Rojo out to the AD?
Gigem46
Looch has said he doesn't see Spurrier coming here.
AcctAg11
AG
quote:
Looch has said he doesn't see Spurrier coming here.

Which is NOT the same thing as saying: "Spurrier is not coming here."
ktweaverbird
Rojo posts inside information here, or posts on a different site taking all the internet traffic (read $) with him. I, like everyone else, follow the entertainment.
Brewmaster
AG
"One thing is clear, and believe me when I tell you this, Spurrier is a game changer folks"
Liucci
Staff
AG
You guys who think I have a problem with rojo saying Spurrier is the next OC couldn't be further off. Because of his post, I've been asked dozens of times whether I've heard anything about that and my answer is no. If it ends up being Spurrier, then that's a great job by a poster to dig that up. I'd be disappointed if I were beaten to the punch by someone in the business and outhustled for that info but not if it's a poster who happened to have that type of accurate info.

That doesn't change the fact, however, that I asked sources that I trust and that have come through for me many times in the past about it and have heard nothing to indicate what he's saying. I also haven't said anything at all about 'knowing who it is' because, frankly, I'm still tracking down what Sumlin plans to do as far as staff changes on the offensive side of the ball are concerned and no one really knows what he's thinking at this point, as he's told virtually no one.
Liucci
Staff
AG
When that starts to change, I'll spend most of my time during any given day chasing down that information and making sure to report it.
chipotle
OMG LOoch is here! TO THE TREES!!!!
Post removed:
by user
Sbisa04
AG
quote:
OMG LOoch is here! TO THE TREES!!!!
LOL
pv

Rojo is Sumlin's physiatrist

kammrath
AG
quote:
You guys who think I have a problem with rojo saying Spurrier is the next OC couldn't be further off. Because of his post, I've been asked dozens of times whether I've heard anything about that and my answer is no. If it ends up being Spurrier, then that's a great job by a poster to dig that up. I'd be disappointed if I were beaten to the punch by someone in the business and outhustled for that info but not if it's a poster who happened to have that type of accurate info.

That doesn't change the fact, however, that I asked sources that I trust and that have come through for me many times in the past about it and have heard nothing to indicate what he's saying. I also haven't said anything at all about 'knowing who it is' because, frankly, I'm still tracking down what Sumlin plans to do as far as staff changes on the offensive side of the ball are concerned and no one really knows what he's thinking at this point, as he's told virtually no one.
Thanks for chiming in. Good stuff.
ABATTBQ11
AG
quote:

Can you at least tell us that spav won't be OC next year? Because if he is, I'm done until Sumlin is gone.
GarryowenAg
AG
He finally spoke! What do we do now?!
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.