Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Rojo has Ag tag... Looch knows who it is....

29,964 Views | 138 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by pootiessock
Slyfox07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I trust Rojo.

I'm not saying that Looch is wrong. I just think in this case, he isn't connected. I appreciate his honesty.
aggiebrother33
The perfect TexAgs post!

And yes, I am still laughing too
ottman713
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
I don't want to eat a dog turd, help a brother out

Maybe if you feed the dog BBQ and queso for a few days, the turd won't taste so bad?

I've heard used pineapple juice.
FIFY
Cynical_Texan
AG
quote:

Make sure after you devour this pet poop, you go to the doctor as the following diseases have been known to occur...

Human Diseases transmitted by dog poop:

From bacteria:

Campylobacteriosis symptoms include diarrhea, cramping, abdominal pain, and fever. The illness typically lasts one week but for people with compromised immune systems, Campylobacter can spread to the bloodstream and result in a life-threatening infection.
E. Coli and other fecal coliforms live in the intestines of many animals. Certain strains can escape into the bloodstream, or cause stomach cramps, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and fever. For people with weakened immune systems, E.coli infection can result in death.
Salmonellosis is the most common bacterial infection transmitted to humans by other animals. Symptoms include fever, muscle aches, headache, vomiting, and diarrhea.
Yersiniosis is another bacterial disease that can cause intestinal infections in people. Yersinia can multiply in cold water, unlike many other bacteria and may be found in elevated numbers in ponds, puddles and lakes as they thaw in the spring.

From parasites:

Cyclospora infection usually incubates in the body for a week and then causes gastroenteritis that can wax and wane for over a month.
Cryptosporidium and Giardia microscopic parasites found in water. They can cause intestinal diseases (giardiasis or "beaver fever " and cryptosporidiosis).
Roundworm (including hookworm and whipworm) larva can migrate throughout the body to the brain, lungs, kidneys, liver, heart, or eyes. Roundworm larva can cause blindness.
Tapeworms can infect humans through the pores of their skin or by being ingested. They attach to the intestines and absorb nutrients from their host.
Toxoplasmosis, a parasite carried by cats, can cause birth defects if a woman becomes infected during pregnancy or for people with depressed immune systems.

Good luck and thanks for opening your mouth (literally).
BBQ4Me
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Maybe if you feed the dog BBQ and queso for a few days, the turd won't taste so bad?

I've heard pineapple juice.

That is Pappasitos method
Red Skye
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I've heard used pineapple juice.
FIFY
skaggsjw
AG
Rojo FTW
Liucci
Staff
AG
...and here's the first post on this entire thread that I won't tolerate. You want to have an opinion or you don't like someone defending me on here because you have some sort of pent up frustration with me that you just feel the uncontrollable urge to let out? Fine. You want to be Joe Badass and go to the level of writing things like you did above to look cool ('hey everyone, look at me, I keep it so real that I have to take it to the next level of disrespect and vulgarity so everyone will appreciate my e-toughness!!!')? Well, you're the one guy on the thread who took it too far. Congrats and enjoy the holidays.
wood2007
Damn, I missed it.
ASpecialK
AG
woah...
DecadePlan
AG
quote:
OMG LOoch is here! TO THE TREES!!!!

I laughed out loud - truly - during a video in class. My students wondered what was wrong. Chipotle, you win the day my friend.
TexasAgs1
And boom goes the dynamite
txyaloo
AG
quote:
Damn, I missed it.
...the original post is still in the thread
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
BOOOOM LOOCH WITH THE HEADSHOT!
Presley OBannons Sword
quote:
...and here's the first post on this entire thread that I won't tolerate. You want to have an opinion or you don't like someone defending me on here because you have some sort of pent up frustration with me that you just feel the uncontrollable urge to let out? Fine. You want to be Joe Badass and go to the level of writing things like you did above to look cool ('hey everyone, look at me, I keep it so real that I have to take it to the next level of disrespect and vulgarity so everyone will appreciate my e-toughness!!!')? Well, you're the one guy on the thread who took it too far. Congrats and enjoy the holidays.
thanks looch, appreciate your hard work
wood2007
quote:
quote:
Damn, I missed it.
...the original post is still in the thread
I found it.

BTW, are you on SVTP?
Sex Panther
AG
Seanzy2012
AG
Why do I even go to work? I miss this!
Liucci
Staff
AG
...and the thing is, shotcaller1, this is the second or third time you've made such a post here recently. If you have an issue with me, look me up. I'm fine with it. Just leave that garbage you're spewing off of these forums and send it to me directly. I didn't want to ban you until you read this post, so I'll let it sit for a few minutes to make sure you see it.

The irony here? It took you being a disrespectful (to me, the poster you replied to and the board as a whole) child to learn the lesson that you're actually not a 'shotcaller' of any kind around here.
Seanzy2012
AG
quote:

POTY
Liucci
Staff
AG
quote:
quote:
thanks looch, appreciate your hard work
I see what you did there. And that's fine. I can appreciate a good smartass.

Slyfox07
AG
Psst....what did he say?
Ag_EE
Seanzy2012
AG
^
Whoa. Is it getting warm in here or is it just me?
AR_Ag95
AG
I want to have a beer or few w/ Chipotle and Sexpanther.... You guys have been nails!
The Collective
AG
Haha - Looch shows up to the zoo and a guy gets the axe. Never fails.
Seanzy2012
AG
Now I really want to know what Shotcaller said.

Shoulda been a computer guy.
The Collective
AG
quote:
I want to have a beer or few w/ Chipotle and Sexpanther.... You guys have been nails!

#nohomo
Seanzy2012
AG
think you misread that one
ASpecialK
AG
In Looch Rojo Looch we trust.
Slyfox07
AG
CHARLIE MURPHY!

Sex Panther
AG
quote:
...and the thing is, shotcaller1, this is the second or third time you've made such a post here recently. If you have an issue with me, look me up. I'm fine with it. Just leave that garbage you're spewing off of these forums and send it to me directly. I didn't want to ban you until you read this post, so I'll let it sit for a few minutes to make sure you see it.

The irony here? It took you being a disrespectful (to me, the poster you replied to and the board as a whole) child to learn the lesson that you're actually not a 'shotcaller' of any kind around here.

SEC Champs
AG
quote:
quote:

I laughed out loud - truly - during a video in class. My students wondered what was wrong. Chipotle, you win the day my friend.
AgCanuck07

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.