Houston
Sponsored by

Lunch teeth brushers at work

380,909 Views | 2665 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Milwaukees Best Light
ClickClack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Holy ****. Mind blown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCSGMR64VO8

I don't do much public pooping so I was completely unaware of the correct way to use those things.

Awesome
buda91
AG
Wow.
jetch17
AG
Ray Guy
AG
Just went from 9th floor bathroom down to 3rd floor. Every single one had somebody ****ting and in the handicap stall that I like too. I gave up. Nightmare.
ChipFTAC01
AG
About 6 months ago I changed floors. It went from basically having my own private ****ter to a floor full of ****opotamuses.
Aggiemike96
AG

quote:
Holy ****. Mind blown

I don't do much public pooping so I was completely unaware of the correct way to use those things.
His commentary, particularly during the last half of the video, is pure gold!

"If you sit down and pull out your sch**ng..."
"Don't just leave it on the toilet and be a dou***bag".
Bondag
AG
We have one unisex ****ter in our office. How hard is it to lift the ****ing seat and piss in the toilet? And if you gamble with the gap in the seat and hit everything but the toilet bowl wipe up your ****ing mess. I know I am sitting in urine and fecal matter, but I don't want to see it.
schmellba99
AG
I say gawwdamn, my conference call this morning was excruciating. Wasn't expecting it, and sure as hell i got the call right as the first morning cup of coffee was starting to kick in.

It was brutal - I had a turtle head doing the groundhog day dance the entire time. I'm sure I probably agreed to something I really didn't want to agree with just in hopes to get that call over so I could go drop a Thunder River log.

And few things in life are more refreshing and liberating than letting loose the dogs of war after a 20 minute pucker session keeping them kenneled up.
jetch17
AG
Dude, I definitely had a beer rumbler during my conf call this morning. Literally rumbling inside my gut loud enough for the other guy in the office to make a face and notice.

Needless to say, there was a dumb & dumber aftermath, and now I feel like a glorious deflated balloon.

So what's for lunch following such a Vesuvius? Fuggin THAI! The ring of fire will remain alive & well
schmellba99
AG
I'm chowing on cold fried chicken and warm buttermilk biscuits with lots of butter and honey. I figure that will grease the skids for the afternoon blowout nicely.
MouthBQ98
AG
I have learned that the airbus a380 does not have enough crappers in the economy class. That fact can motivate me to brsve third world airport crappers, even the ones with wet floors from the sprayers they sometimes use instead of tp.
Cromagnum
AG
I found out that eating several hot buttered lobster rolls while in New England is a sure fire way to blow a head gasket.

It is also a glorious way to roll coal on the wife under the covers.
Texaggie7nine
7nine
jetch17
AG
bump. its been too long, and i was reminiscing of this thread as i was droppin' payday's during the lunchtime lull and heard someone come in and start lumberjack sawin' thier teeth
schmellba99
AG
It's aliiiiiiivvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
Bondag
AG
I was eating lunch at JCI today and thought of this thread. If I start reading now, may make it through again by New Years.
Jack Cheese
AG
4 months ago a new department moved onto our floor, introducing no fewer than 3 bathroom brushers. What the bloody hell?

Of course, the dept that moved out had at least 1 prominent hand non-washer.
JYDog90
AG
When I first got out of college I worked in the Capitol in Austin and we didn't have sinks in our office so I would have to take the coffee pot down to the men's room in the basement to get water for coffee.

There'd be homeless folks down there sponge bathing in the sink, and folks grunting all around. After about 3 wks of that I asked a lobbyist to buy an ozarka dispenser for our office.
schmellba99
AG
I had to make an emergency stop on the way in to work this morning. I was trying like hell to make it to the office, but alas - pressure won and I had to exit. Luckily there is a Buc-Eee's on the way in, so at least I had a clean crapper in a private stall to let loose the dragon.
David_Puddy
AG
I'm glad to have created the best thread to ever grace the Tine board. You're welcome m'fers
jetch17
AG
David_Puddy
Al Bula
AG
quote:

best gif ever. No idea what's going on but freaking hilarious.
Zeke1995
AG
quote:
quote:

Strangely, "Japanese girls fist pumping gif" led to 0 google results. I'd have assumed it would have been in the low trillions.
schmendeler
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Strangely, "Japanese girls fist pumping gif" led to 0 google results. I'd have assumed it would have been in the low trillions.
korean
big ben
AG
quote:
Not exactly grogan, but damned close.

So as I am entering the elevator to my hotel room tonight, I let loose one of those long, slow releasing, almoat silent farts that has an increasing intensity of burn as it gives of a barely audible death throe. Sum***** stank too.

My room is on the 8th floor, so I figured I can wallow in my own filth for the 30 seconds it takes to get there.

Then the inevitable happens - elevator stops on floor two and 5 dudes that were celebrating something or other pile in, all laughing. The laughing became an uncomfortable silence shortly after the doors closed. They surely must have thought they had entered hell itself, and the looks they passed one another told me as much.

I stood there like a mother effin boss, to my credit. **** eating grin in my face the whole time. They could not get to the 5th and 7th floors fast enough.

I doubt seriously the one that had a mini birthday cake was able to eat it when he got back to his room, as it was surely tainted with the smell of that hot burning fart of mine.

Kind of proud of that, to be honest.

I think this is one of the funny stories in the thread, only because I do it all the time and silently laugh inside because it's always one oft those putrid steamers where you can see them feel the heat along with their nostrils burn from the stench of your rectum.
big ben
AG
quote:
quote:
Not exactly grogan, but damned close.

So as I am entering the elevator to my hotel room tonight, I let loose one of those long, slow releasing, almoat silent farts that has an increasing intensity of burn as it gives of a barely audible death throe. Sum***** stank too.

My room is on the 8th floor, so I figured I can wallow in my own filth for the 30 seconds it takes to get there.

Then the inevitable happens - elevator stops on floor two and 5 dudes that were celebrating something or other pile in, all laughing. The laughing became an uncomfortable silence shortly after the doors closed. They surely must have thought they had entered hell itself, and the looks they passed one another told me as much.

I stood there like a mother effin boss, to my credit. **** eating grin in my face the whole time. They could not get to the 5th and 7th floors fast enough.

I doubt seriously the one that had a mini birthday cake was able to eat it when he got back to his room, as it was surely tainted with the smell of that hot burning fart of mine.

Kind of proud of that, to be honest.

I think this is one of the funniest stories in the thread, only because I do it all the time and silently laugh inside because it's always one oft those putrid steamers where you can see them feel the heat along with their nostrils burn from the stench of your rectum.
Bondag
AG
Just saw a guy take 2 Whataburger bags and a drink carrier into an airport bathroom.
jetch17
zgood10
Cromagnum
AG
quote:
Just saw a guy take 2 Whataburger bags and a drink carrier into an airport bathroom.

He's just cutting out the middleman.
klsmith89
Texaggie7nine
Good illustration of why bidets are superior and americans need to get with the program.

7nine
Cowboy Curtis
HBCanine08

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.